Every English prospect nowadays

>every English prospect nowadays
>black father and white mother

So, the Jews were right and Sup Forums was wrong in the end huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

ussoccer.com/mens-national-team/latest-roster#tab-1
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does he wear a wig?

I think Sup Forums thinks more about appearance and intelligents

sick of the blacks taking all the best white women

so many of these mixed race types in the England and Ireland teams.

the question is why do white English and Irish women love big black cock so much? seriously.

The wet dream of Thomas P. M. Barnett and George Soros.
This is your future, Europe.

intelligence*

The funny part is how many of the ones coming through the youth teams are double barrelled.

Same in America

eh speak for yourself. Literally one black lad in the Irish team.

They get hyped up a lot because they dominate youth level by athleticism alone but then they turn to shit once they suffer a couple of injures and get exposed on their technical skill level, Walcott is a prime example.

On the other hand white kids have to work harder and usually end up playing for a league 1 side and work their way up to the premier league and only get noticed in their mid 20s.

What's wrong with dele Alli?

Look at him?

>people fucked
>its a fucking conspiracy

kys you dirty kraut shite

but they are shite

nothing, just warning ya

who is Chris Hughton, Paul McGrath, Phill Babb, Clinton Morrison, Steven Reid, Leon Best, Caleb Folan, Curtis Fleming, Terry Phelan, Darren Randolph, Cyrys Christie, David McGoldrick?

All examples of Irish mothers/grandmothers being impregnated by black men.

Irish women love big black cock. It's undeniable

who the fuck is those guys?

They're being absorbed into the genepool, unlike in the USA and France where they're just segregated and allowed to exist in parallel societies

In a couple more generations the Alli family will be indistinguishable from any other white British family

shut the fuck up you dumb vodkanigger
of course it's not forced, doesn't mean that the end result is positive or that it isn't wanted or that we should question it

france has been mixing with arabs gypsies and blacks for centuries
hur durr we wuz white genocide n sheet

The funny thing is that so many of these lads end up with no fathers.

Dele Alli is a perfect example. He chose to use the name Dele and not Alli because he 'doesn't identify with that name'

In other words his white mother got some black dick, got pregnant and his daddy fucked off.

Same shit with Memphis Depay

are you fucking thick?

black men who have played for ireland.

how did you not gather that from the post? are you a bit simple?

>unlike in the USA

Niggers get the dregs, every dating survey suggests niggers are the least desirable race. This is your average coalburner Putrid, uneducated and low class.

I still don't understand Ross Barkley's complexion

no you fucking retard. I'm legit confused how you could name so many shit players that people never heard about.

so the average british woman?

Pretty much

>how are you not a clueless, ignorant unknowledgable football fan like myself

sorry for being intelligent mate. i'll try to tone it down wheneever i'm in your presence. i'll speak in one syllable words too if you want?

I didn't think anybody could name so many shit players from Ireland, who had black fathers, i'm sorry you're obsessed with the BBC

It's funny how often I see handsome black men with fat white munters. Usually chavs but occasionally middle-class hippy types as well

>Irish
>Not niggers

Let's not turn euro Sup Forums into american Sup Forums pls

So that's it in the complete history of Irish football. And 80% of those lads are English

>how are you not a clueless, ignorant unknowledgable football fan like myself
Back to Sup Forums, if you think we are ignorant football fan for not searching every nobody player who ever played for Ireland
He's right, you're obsessed

at least alli doesn't have the obligatory double barrelled surname like the rest of the mongrels

Because English youth coaches can't into technical players.

Look at Eriksen, Silva, Mata and Ozil type players.

England is only good at developing strength + pace players, which means blacks have big advantedge in becoming professional

Aren't most of the top English prospects white, though? Kane, Dier, Winks, Stones, Butland, Davies...

Well, I hate Sup Forums retards like OP but you can't say that either. It's 50/50 to be honest. I'm fine with this

It's actually not that big an issue in USA.

The "black" rate has stated 11-12% for 100 years and the birth/death rates almost equal out.

Only difference is more "blacks" like this dude have so much white blood they're a non issue.

Actual blacks are in tiny numbers in major urban areas, they are just all crammed together. Eventually they'll all be assimilated as every gem keeps getting lighter.

I would never had guessed he was Black.

Miller said in 2003 that his father is black and his mother is white.[5] His father is of African-American, Jamaican, German, and English ancestry; his mother is of Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian, and Lebanese ancestry.

>Eventually they'll all be assimilated as every gem keeps getting lighter.

Doubt it. The black population, like you pointed, has stayed very stable relative to the total population for a long time. They have a sort of parallel society, they aren't going to integrate and I don't think they want to either.

so fucking what? they have irish mothers.

and the original question was, why do Irish women love black cock so much? can you explain it?

You keep going with the BBC? Can you explain your obsession with the BBC?

Its already happening, a lot of blacks still identify as "black" even though most at this point have 80% white blood. They are already being assimilated back to the "white" race the same way Australians have assimilated most of their aborigines.

Blacks eagerness to race mix is working against them

>quarter nigerian
>palest most white trash looking guy in professional football
however he is also
>thick as a rock
>prone to chimping out and bad tackles
>no intelligence in his play just head down and charging around

And for the most part they're all stupid instinct players who can't think on the ball, although Dele Alli looks to be a difference to this.

for some reason, the handsome gets used to describe every black dude that isn't fat and has low bodyfat. even if skinny and no muscles at all.

more examples of liberal racism and how they hold them to lower standards

>stealing this post from Sup Forums
>>Sup Forums107379918

You keep replying to me? can you explain your obsession with me?

same how polish women in the UK seem to race mix at disproportionate rates.
it's due to the fact that they feel as outsiders in the UK and seem to get swallowed into the urban yuff culture.

OP is a faggot trying to collect (You)s

Black men with white women is HOT.

I love mixed race people :)

And it's because we only get the scum of Poland moving over here. They're not sending their best, folks

based croat on shitposting spree

Is France fighting back!? You could have at least 6 white goys in your 11 if you wanted to now

Lloris
Koscielny
Digne
Cabaye
Griezmann
Giroud

Soros is an investor not a leader of race-based conspiracies you weirdo

Blacks are truly the master race. Better be careful white man before we take your pretty women.

Alli and so many of the double barrelled mixed race kids still have that ugly English face from their mothers

>They're being absorbed into the genepool
No they aren't. Black MEN are encouraged to breed White Woman, but not the other way around. The limitation is wombs, not sperm.

Read that again. Wombs are the limitation on a population group.

Every black male impregnating a White woman displaces a White father and eliminates a White child. One black can impregnate as many White mothers as his dick allows, especially since they dump the pregnant mothers. Meanwhile, they can still impregnate black mothers, losing no offspring.

The net effect is the number of blacks does not decrease, but the number of White babies drops. Hence the elimination of Whites.

Read about previous genocides. It is always the rape and impregnating of the enemy women to eliminate the race. And that is why the media does not glorify White male/black female couples.

>tfw no brown english gf to go to pubs and return to my terraced house drunk as fuck
why am i still breathing

wow, Sup Forums has really taken over this board. a thread blatantly not about soccer and no one seems to care.

and it's not about disagreeing with what anyone saying, it's not about sports. why not just take this discussion to a place where people go for this sort of thing? you'd probably have a better conversation, too.

people are so sensitive to censorship around here they're willing to let entire boards be derailed for the sake of politics.

i would say it it the opposite t.b.h. poles over here like to keep to themselves, most have polish gfs/bfs

>this is a 10/10 in the inbred island of """""""""great"""" Britain

Block us on FB, ,report us on Twitter, faggot. This is reality, not validation of your ability to ignore the obvious.

How can anyone deny the genetics of sports when the number of 2nd+ generation pro athletes keeps growing?

It will be wonderful if the half breeds wipe out the pacebabby meme, though.

>picking literallly the 3rd hottest member of little mix

kys

1. blackie
2. blondie
3. asiany
4. roundy facey

If you haven't noticed, every single one of our Germany-born players on the US national team are mixed race, with all of them having African American US servicemen fathers

Your country has been cucked since before the refugee crisis Hans

Asiany is a fat pig with jaw/overbite problems.
t. sexpert on Asian women

Blondie is by far the hottest

alli is a very creative player though

No one needs to get blocked. I'm not saying don't post anywhere, I'm saying don't post here. Your "obvious" reality just isn't about sports. No matter how much you think politics and sports are intertwined, this is still a sports board.
You wouldn't talk about a Champions League game in a Premier League thread, right? The same thing applies here. Imagine if people just started talking about sports exclusively on Sup Forums. That would be annoying, especially to people that don't care for sports.
And you missed my point that even if you were the worlds smartest person and right about everything, this type of stuff doesn't belong here.

oh yeah, I'm so jealous of all the low-class fat trash they fucked

every single player on the US national team grew up in a ghetto neighborhood here, that's where white + non-white relationships happen, although it's rare even there

Hey do you guys want to talk about how Dele Alli plays?
Is a good player, right?
Or maybe he's completely overrated and actually awful. Can't tell. What do you think?

>every single player on the US national team grew up in a ghetto neighborhood here

What are you talking about? Pretty much everyone on the US national team grew up in the US. The only exception is like 3 guys who grew up in Germany and one Guatemalan.

ussoccer.com/mens-national-team/latest-roster#tab-1

Yeah, I meant those 3 players (Jones, Johnson and Chandler)

>the same way Australians have assimilated most of their aborigines.

Aussie here. Sup Forumstards on this site will tell you otherwise, but I think they're a beautiful, noble, creative race of people who are simply disadvantaged

Listen to this and tell me it doesn't bring a tear to your eye:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

yeah, some weeks ago I posted a black girl from Poland with her daughter who literally looked like a white girl and people didn't believe that it was her daughter

How the fuck did they grow up ghetto if their all army kids

American enlisted soldiers don't exactly make bank

He's good. He's pretty inconsistent, like a lot of young players, but he has a habit of playing like crap for 90% of the game but then scoring or getting an assist so people overlook it.

their fathers went back to the US and the half-breeds stayed with their low-class trash mothers in Hartz IV neighborhoods (= ghettos in Germany, mostly inhabited by Muslim immigrants, but also some low educated trashy white Germans)

People used to think my little sister was adopted because our dad is black but she looks full white (straight hair, pointy nose, white skin, freckles, etc. ). He actually secretly got a paternity test just to make sure that she really was his lol

kek, they're taking the piss out of that singer, right? they even laugh in the middle of their "performance"
he is an overhyped above average player, he looked average in the CL matches I've seen of him

"no"

1.jade
2.jessy
3.perrie
4.leigh (shitty name desu)

*taps sticks*
AY YO
*mumbles into microphone*
HOL UP

Ok, found it, judge for yourself

I mean, the daughter really looks white af, no real trace of any blackness.
Maybe the slavic genes of her father were too racist....

meant for

Yeah, I see what you mean. Does her mom have any white ancestry?

No but they make a decent tax-free salary & don't have to pay for shit like rent or food if their living on a base in Germany

Interesting, didn't know

>wow, Sup Forums has really taken over this board

It's not just this board, it's society in general that's waking up. You can thank liberals with their society-destroying ideas and policies for that. The pendulum is swing back to the right HARD.

This is just the beginning friend, get used to it. Stay woke.

You're missing his point. It's not about people moving left or right, it's about Sup Forums making their political threads fucking everywhere. It's annoying. You have your own board for this shit, you can jerk each other off about your revolution over there.

Clearly

Fully black women are not that pretty

It is ok to discuss Curry's dad (and 20 others) playing in the NBA, and whether genetics helped. Not allowed to question if black genetics makes a difference.

Allowed to know black girls experience menarche 2 years earlier than White girls, not allowed to question early teenage pregnancy/abortion rates among blacks, despite the obvious. Allowed to know families without fathers generate 10x higher criminality, not allowed to notice black men abandon their children, leading to higher incarceration rates. Not allowed to notice black woman are the most privileged group, based on education and ease of employment.

Amerifags are experts at doublethink.

The real question here. Do White mental gifts, combined with black physical abilities, create better athletes? It is undoubtedly bad for society, but is it good for athletics?

And, there should be corresponding numbers of black mental, White physical. What role do they have?

No I get it, and it does get a little annoying sometimes I'll admit, but this is one of the only forums online where this can be freely discussed, so people tend to discuss it. This and the humor that comes from it are the only things the make this site enjoyable and unique

No idea
I don't think she looks 100% black, but I'm not an expert on this

>country that has the highest amount of white women black men marriages writing this
>also implying that this plan just has been a thing since two years
dumbass

also our white men are taking your best black women, leaving you with this fat disgusting ones

>country that has the highest amount of white women black men marriages writing this

Remember that the sheer size of our country tends to skew these kind of things (we have more people than Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, the UK, and Italy combined, and that's only counting the legal citizens).

Black male/white female is still relatively rare, the most common interracial marriages in the US are white male/mestiza female, white male/asian female, and mestizo male/white female.

That's kind of the trend here too. So many pretty black women blatantly ignore black men in favor of whites and mixed guys. It's kind of a rough deal for them.