What makes people attracted to little girls when we have beautiful grown women?

What makes people attracted to little girls when we have beautiful grown women?

Probably low-T and they didn't properly mature because of the way society excuses boyish behavior in men.

I think that's why older men tend to be pedos as well. It's when their testosterone tends to dip.

Not a clue. Pedofags....

mental illness

I have low T and don't find prepubescence attractive at all

is that supposed to the the little girl or beautiful grown woman? because she's both

I like the curvier bodies of grown women, but the wild, fun carefree attitudes of teens. "Grown women" have emotional baggage and dignity and shit.

I'd like a woman that's gone through the same hardships I have, people will too much baggage are too draining and people with none seem to be more obnoxious about the things they take for granted and will break apart if shit hits the fan in their life

That show is shit but damn she's fucking hot

diversity variety and illusion.

it's funny if you're not a raging autist that gets triggered by exaggerated nerd stereotypes

I think I should go to the source for answers. pedofags reading this, why are you attracted to little girls?

A little bit too cringy for me.

everyone goes on about how hot Kaley is, Melissa is far hotter.

Kaley is easily the least attractive of the 3.

I want Melissa Rauch to peg me

Insecurity. Think having a young chick all girly over your dick feels good? Imagine how reducing a full-grown woman to that feels.

are you sure about that

I would still fuck her though.

YES

same reason people are attracted to these im guessing, which is that modern females arent showing the amount of feminity that they used to. unless you are talking about true pedos and in that case no clue probably brain chemistry.

Anything with a laugh track in today's day and age is shit and you have poor taste

bazinga!

Beatiful grown women are stuck up and will become old maids.

I can see the wrinkles and liver spots through her makeup.

I can tell that stiff pushup brah/corset would otherwise leave her breasts dropping and hanging by how curved and how not firm her cleavage is pushed together.

I don't think you've been with a young girl before so I doubt you would understand if I told you

im pretty sure most of the people on this board are edgy youngfags that are within 4 years of the lolis in age

tight

15-17 yo girls are fucking hot and you're gay if you think otherwise.

stop cucking us govt we just want the easy, non blacked pussy

low t, thats what causes pedo men
hence why you see so many fit dudes want big booty bitches