the katana lady

Fa Mulan

sword name is frostmourne, so you can only guess from there

Fedora

Cortana

Karen *makes my dick hard* Fukyuhara

American-pretending-to-be-japanese or suckie-suckie-10-dollah

>"It's said that her sword steals the souls of the men she kills"
>"Her husband's soul is in that sword, because it steals the souls of the men it kills."
>"If I kill you with my sword, it will steal your soul because it steals the souls of the men it kills."
>"Legend has it that it steals the souls of men."
>"I'm going to kill you now, and steal your soul. My sword steals the souls of men I kill."

Joji's sister

>her name is the weapon she uses

Fucking dropped

Deadly little Miho.

Call me a fedora tipping atheist, but how do you know it's souls? I just doubt you can objectively determine that.
Also, why didn't Waller ask Batman or The Flash for help? I'm sure they would be more useful and cooperative. Not to mention they are stronger than most of the Suicide squad (with the exception of Diablo).

Fai dorra sucky
Luh you long time
3 egroww 1 dorra

butter knife

>Deadshot
He's a marksmen, geddit
>Harley Quinn
She's a clown, geddit
>Amanda Waller
She's a wall, geddit
>captain boomerang
He uses a boomerang
>Diablo
Lolfire
>killer croc
He's a fucking crocodile
>enchantress
She's fuck magic
>katana
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Japan lady

Unfaithful whore that fucks around on her hubby? I don't read the comics so maybe she does

Rick Flag says that "she's Gotmu Buk"...

So is her name Gotmu Buk? I suppose that does sound a bit japanese.

mada mada-san

Thats Katana she's got a big ass 4u

The movie was shit, but this stuff was basic, I don't know why you guys don't understand.

Waller's top priority was NOT stopping the enchantress machine thing. Her top priority was saving herself and making sure no one knew about the mission. The suicide squad's mission was to 'protect and extract' her from the city. Remember how they said they failed when she got captured? Also remember Amanda Waller killing all the other people in the office she was in?

The flash and batman are heroes, which is good for her, but she only cares about herself, not the danger the city is in

She's more 'super faithful muh honour', actually.
Her husband got killed with the sword and she got revenge on everyone that was involved

her crying looked kinda hot

I believe her name was 한카 한카. :^)

What bothered me is entirely different. Diablo, Killer Croc, Katana, and I guess maybe Dead Shot, had super abilities, but what was Harley Quinn's power? Is "attention starved bitch" somehow an ability?

They show all these trained soilders getting fucked up by the monsters and their weapons seem entirely ineffective, but for whatever reason when Harley Quinn uses her weapon it kills them with no problem, I assume Boomerrangs weapon also lacked any magical powers, and I'm 100% not sure about Deadshot but I figure he was also just using a normal weapon.

They never even tried to explain this. Harley Quinn was the character with the most screen time but she was also the most useless and had no reason to be there at all.

Cute Anna

>Deadshot
He is black, geddit?

Yeah this perplexed me a little also. The milifags they had with them were special forces or something close enough to that yet they struggled to kill much but Harley could literally swing a wooden bat around and kill a bunch of them.
I mean, I know Harley has her abilities enhanced by Ivy in the comics and animated series (I think in the animated series anyway) but they never mentioned that in any way.

Never doubt refrigerator girl and her bat swinging abilities

I think the weakness was removing the head, or destroying the brain.
I'll repeat that, by removing the head - or destroying the brain.

JESUS CHRIST

>comics use Katana's movie costume but goes back to some shit skin tight outfit

Fuck. Movie costume is superior to any costume the comic book character ever had

Hope DC puts out a Katana/Boomerang romance comic

Avengers have a guy with a bow, a girl with a gun, and a guy with a shield

>inb4 captain America has super powers
Pls

Not a thief

>Hello I'm name is not a thief
What did she mean by this?

You are nothing except a fedora tipping atheist.

That line wasn't EVEN in the goddamn movie
Fuck, I hate it when they put up scenes in trailers that never show up in the final cut.

PING CHING CHONG DONG LONGSWORD

katana-tan

Who cares she had the best ass in the film

>Other movies wrongs make this one a right
>Cap has super strenght and his shield completely absorbs all the energy of fucking explosions.
>Widow is a trained spy and use spy training as her weapon, doesn't do anything extremely absurd and is useful in low profile missions/objectives
>Guy with a bow has a fucking bow, a weapon, the arrows are also special and he has meta human aim.

SHE IS KUTAHNA
SHE GOT MA BAACK
NICE TA MEET YA
KOROSHITE KISAMA DOKO DA WARUI KIMOCHII
Pure kino

is there a stream for this somewhere? i'm poor.

*teleports behind you*

俺の名を知りたいか

*slices you in half*

言葉には気をつけなさい!!!

*sheathes soul sucking twin katana*

I think its Kimiko, she's always with them Xiao-Lin warriors

Should have given her more screen time and development.

Why not claymore? Imagine immortal claymore wielding redhead with cilt and scotland mask.
Meta jokes about highlander and queen, wasted opportunities to be quite honest, lad

yeaaaaa two screams aren't to much development

Literally the only people in that movie with super powers were fire taconigger, spooky ghost lady, and spooky ghost lady's brother.

Everyone else were just regular people who would get gold medals at the Olympics after catching Zika and swimming in shit.

killer croc is supposed to have superhuman strength, no?

Director's cut when?

You must've loved Suicide Squad

Medieval longsword

Or made her wield an axe, that would be so antitrope and progressive. Oh Allah, i love pointy and sharp staff so much.

I sure would love to see director being cut

Lady Masterwork Longbow of Fine Craftswomynship +5

I'm pretty sure he's just a really really strong dude with some shitty skin condition.

>I'm pretty sure he's just a really really strong dude with some shitty skin condition.

Finally a superhero Sup Forums can relate to, minus the strong part of course.