Would you watch a female cast Predator movie if it was done with proper believable operators?

Would you watch a female cast Predator movie if it was done with proper believable operators?

>female cast Predator movie
>done with proper believable operators

>image.jpg

>a bunch of female airforce drone operators get ambushed by the Predator
abso fucking lutely riveting

"no"

dude, stop talking about this. it only makes it more likely to happen.

>image.jpg

This repetitive shitpost was brought to you by Apple Incorporated.

>female cast
>proper believable operators

The only way to do this properly is cast all the originals but make them wear dressed and wigs.

I can't imagine even Ripley killing one.

yes

Bielivable operator.

yes

Only if my operatorfu is in it.

btw she played the only realistic version of a female operator I've ever seen (Sicario)
>tunnel firefight scene
>gets disoriented
>loses weapon
>strays from objective
All without making it seem out of place for her character

Nah.

No. Because you're just forcing your gender politics bullshit where it doesn't belong.

Eat shit and die.

>image.jpg
>that ugly cunt from Legend of the Seeker

Oh it's you, the autistic faggot who obsesses over what he'll never have.

Kill yourself.

Just imagine...

No.

Biel being bisected by a predator? We can only wish

you joking?

Plz no bully

I'm all for female reboots as long as the cast is hot

No, drop dead cunt.

What happens if one woman has her period?

He could smell her...

They'd see the blood, not smell it.

But she's an overemotional, incompetent fool who needs to be saved by competent men. Realistic, sure, but why would you want to watch more of that?

How about a predator being raped by Biel?

No, the premise itself is not believable, whatever chick you cast. They tried it in predators with the Israeli Mexican sniper, obviously thinking that because the IDF have female conscripts, it was believable, apparently not realizing that they're all jobbers in Karacal that even IDF command admit are useless liabilities. The only time it works is in anime, because major suspension of disbelief is a core element of watching anime in general and at least you know the slant eyes are doing it because they fetishize young girls and not because of some agenda. Just a shit idea, through and through.

There is no need to bully

>believable
The movie would be over in 15 minutes.

It's fine if they cast me as the predator

Because she's cute whilst doing it with a naive idealism. You're some special kind of gay if you can't appreciate that.

>implying she's machiko or caryn tier

Never happen m80.

I'm very serious.

No

>bacne

maybe we couls be fämälämäzoids

I'd fuck Ayla Mao desu.

>virgin

There are thousands of bridget regan and biel fans on this board, you cant bully us all

who is this erection enchantress?

Now I feel bad for you

>female cast
>believable operators

You're a standard numale if you enjoy pretending women are men.

>Would you watch a female cast Predator movie if it was done with proper believable operators?
What would be a plausible premise for a group of female operators to come up against a predator though?

She's qt

If Biel, Blunt and Bridget were the stars and if it was an original movie and not a predate movie, sure.

a female predator...

I've got your Dutch right here

Predator 3: No man allowed!

It might just be me but women just look wrong in those scenarios and films always compensate for it by having the "Watch me effortlessly surprise attack this man to prove I'm super skilled" scene for any female operator. Not to mention women just come across as weird mega-cunts when trying to portray the 'Bad-ass tough guy' act.
The only character I thought it worked with was Ripley and that's because she was generally a well-rounded character. She didn't drop kick and judo hold Hicks when they first met and she didn't say "Hey, I know how to fire a pulse rifle" when being shown how to operate it.

I'd love to see Bridget in more things, she has that strong female look to her without looking masculine like Antje Traue and Jessica Biel.

Both are girly

She has charisma

post the one where she makes that "scared" face

there is another girl in the background

thanks lad

Yes if only to watch them die

its literally not possible to take women seriously in action movies after 1994

What happened in 1994 besides your birth

if i saw that i would try to capture it alive so i can fuck the shit out of it

>DILLON!
>YOU... BITCH!

>youve been pushing penises too hard

Only if there's a long, drawn out rape scene

would want a team with both women and men.

wait what? plz tell me the tattoos are for her character and not actually hers

is that mocap?

She plays a hot barmaid

I think its a joke on her characters name being Dottie

>they cropped out her butt
REEEEEEEEEEEE!