What do the Sup Forumsro's think about manson?

what do the Sup Forumsro's think about manson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw
youtube.com/watch?v=WHkx4JsqSqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

Sheeeit

I think he was bat shit crazy

Why does he get labeled as a serial killer?
If I'm not mistaken, he never killed anybody. He may be a megalomaniac, or sociopath, or psychopath, or narcissist, but he's not a serial killer at all.

I am actually very distantly related to him

Because he orchestrated and controlled the attacks and led the cult and he raped and assaulted many people.

I think he knows exactly what is going on and just pretends to he a fucking loon. If you can convince people to kill other people, you have to have intelligence to some degree.

that faggot was an attention whore stop feeling relatable to those lunatic pieces of shit just cause you're mentally unstable too bro that faggot was a manipulative liar piece of shit just get over it faggot don't be like him be better faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw

hero

Dude made great music back in the day

Wait...
Manson=son of man. The phrase "son of man" is used in the Hebrew bible 107 times.

Confirmed! Jews created Charles Manson!

Unless they were desperate depressed suicidal psychotic druggy whores, shut the fuck up bro you're a total fagget.

So he's Muhammed?

no he's Baphammed shut fuck you faggot

He was alright. Not my favorite psychopath tho. Gotta go with Dahmer on that.

Of course you gotta go with Dahmer you scrawny anxious closeted trap faggot I hope you go like Dahmer with a bat ripped inside your shithole tearing and breaking every single bone in your spine just like him you gay faggot rapist dick shit eating cannibal.

This
Dahmer fags can suck a dick, Manson has power and sick dance skills

You might want to dull that edge m8

Use some punctuation. I don't know what you're trying to say.
I I don't know what "that faggot was an attention whore stop feeling" is supposed to mean.

He literally killed nobody, but is considered a monster. Meanwhile the women who carried out the brutal and horrific "Manson murders" are receiving sympathy.

he has some very nice tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=WHkx4JsqSqA

You you are a faggot and you you have autism.

his court scenes are also hilarious and Dahmer was just retarded kek

He coerced people to kill and the govt made an example of him.

The End

Who is giving them sympathy? explain to us?

I wish he would have been able to pull off that race war.

Oh no bro stop you're totes being a normie and a conesrvative! it's obviously more than that cause he was cool cause he told girls to kill and psycho and cool stuff yokno

lol

I would love that actually. Dahmer is my hero.

Don't care, I can relate most to Dahmer.

Yeah you're a faggot that's pretty much it FAGGOT

Hey! Screw you , buddy! I don't have autism!

Like that other dude was saying bro I think he was a complete nutcase I always try to look for some sense and purpose into those mad men but they just end up being simply that mad men however when I turned 12 I stopped being excited by that type of shit and start looking up to guys like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet etc.

He's a dick

Dude kills a Jew's/kiddie diddler's wife and unborn child and has a swastika carved in his forehead.

I think you need to graduate high school.

He was right, race wars coming.

I'm distantly related to him.

infighting