Feeling sick for weeks now, can't take it anymore and it doesn't seem like i'm getting better

feeling sick for weeks now, can't take it anymore and it doesn't seem like i'm getting better.

what the fuck do I do, I'm a poorfag without insurance. Any way I can just not fucking pay after getting checked out?

Other urls found in this thread:

harborfreight.com/6-piece-pick-set-93514.html
harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=asc&order=EAScore,f,EAFeatured Weight,f,Sale Rank,f&q=rotary
amazon.com/Dynarex-Staple-Remover-Kit/dp/B00CPPNSPM/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1498629586&sr=8-1&keywords=medical staple remover
youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping with tits and shit

Go to the emergency room. You will wait forever because they triage more serious emergencies first, but they have an obligation to treat you.

Won't I have some kind of outrageous and unreasonable bill where they charge me thousands of dollars for shit I didn't ask for ?

There are clinics that help based on financial need.

What state do you live in?

They will charge you but if you say you don't have insurance they will probably get some financial aid going for you. Also, you have a right to refuse any treatment. What's the sickness that's going on?

Use Google to diagnose yourself. Also use Google to build a treatment plan. Finally, head to Lowes or Home Depot for whatever tools you will need. Godspeed.

AZ

I've had a foggy, feverish feeling for like 3 weeks now. I've stayed hydrated, ate properly ect. Its not debilitating, like I can still go to work. I'm not throwing up, and my temperture is reading normally from what I can tell. But its really frustrating, distracting and I can't focus at all and its really stressing me out. I don't know whats wrong with me but I certainly don't feel "right" in the least.

Almost like I'm really sleepy, but not

Might be sinusitis, hormone imbalance like thyroid, something in diet, tonsillitis, some sort of infection.

Don't mean to sound whiney bros, but I'm tired of feeling sick. I need my wisdom teeth pulled out too as they are hurting me, but thats out of budget currently as well.

These compounding medical issues hurt and we're looking at even less affordable access to healthcare in this country for poorfags like me and its frustrating

Any change in the condition during the weeks? Any sinus issues going on? Like a headache or pressure in your sinus? No fever going on and if you are feeling ok otherwise and its kind of a foggy feeling, I am kinda thinking it could be allergies. Does it get better when you are indoors or in a different building? I'm an EMT, so I'm slightly more qualified than your average user

thanks emt bro, I'll try and describe symptoms as best I can

>Any change in the condition during the weeks?
I've mostly felt the same for the last 3 weeks, it doesn't feel any worse or better for long periods of time. Sometimes I can kinda "ignore it" and I'll forget about it when its not as strong, but not for long. It seems to be worse at night and better in the hours after I wake up.

>Any sinus issues going on?
Not that I can tell, nose is a bit stuffy sometimes but that could just be because its allergy season. I can breathe through nose just fine

> Like a headache or pressure in your sinus?

Dunno about sinuses but feel a headache sometimes, or atleast a mild discomfort

> feeling ok otherwise and its kind of a foggy feeling, I am kinda thinking it could be allergies

I could grab some allergy medication and see if it helps, but I've dealt with allergies before when I lived in a different part of the state and it never did this to me then. Allergies also don't feel any more agitated then usual this time of the year

Why does she look like Jennette McCurdy

I prefer Harbor Freight for all medical equipment needs!
>For Teeth Scrapping - harborfreight.com/6-piece-pick-set-93514.html
>For Teeth Polishing - harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=asc&order=EAScore,f,EAFeatured Weight,f,Sale Rank,f&q=rotary

Found all your problems.
Dental issues are the most intrusive and bullshit things.

Guarantee you it all stems from there.

Source; me
Broken 33 bones, 13 skull fractures, torn Muscle, deytroyed nerves and ligaments, shot, stabbed etc etc...

>but dental pain was the worst
Nausea
Migraine
Infection
Hate
HATE

Have you tried to pray it away?

my 2 bottom wisdom teeth have sizeable cavities and are decayed, rest of teeth are pretty good

thats whats causing this?!

wtf

I get sinus issues where I can breathe just fine but I can feel the pressure or stuffiness around the bridge of my nose and up to just above my eyes. Does it sound life threatening? No. But it is also a lot of generalized symptoms that could point to a lot of things, honestly. Sounds chronic and doesn't sound like it is necessarily getting worse but is certainly annoying and adding up with other things. It could be allergies, sinusitis (a kind of infection in the sinuses that can last for weeks but you would usually get runny nose, congestion, headache), could be something like depression that is causing you to feel down. I'm thinking it is more medical if it gets better after you wake up, like how when you get a cold your nose isn't running right as you wake up because all of that stuff gets suppressed when you sleep. I would say try to find a dr in your area that you can see for probably much cheaper than an ER visit unless the financial help they offer would take it down enough.

How long have you lived in AZ? I've been here my whole life, and I know people who are not FROM here, and some even who are, who get this during the summer. It's almost like a mild, long lasting heat exhaustion where your body can't acclimate to the intense heat. Like allergies but with heat.

13 years bruh

It could be that, but I honestly don't know. Like I've said, I've seen it - every summer, the same people - some who were born here, some who've been here for 7 years, and some who've been here for one year. Might not be super serious, is what I'm trying to say

and when I had got staples instead of going back to the doctor's office to have them removed (For $250 Office visit)
I bought this
>amazon.com/Dynarex-Staple-Remover-Kit/dp/B00CPPNSPM/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1498629586&sr=8-1&keywords=medical staple remover

Real talk btw if my insurance had kicked in by now I'd pay for you to get a checkup rq, but it's not gonna kick in for three months. What part of AZ btw?

thanks homie I appreciate the sentiment

north phoenix

Probably this
>youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo

I feel. I lived in Phoenix for a bit. Lotta expensive shit right next to low income housing. Fucking odd. Moved to Gilbert, and everything's fine. Don't even have to lock my door if I don't feel like it.

It fills me with impotent rage every time I read stories like this, which is all the time.

Literally the richest country in the world by a fucking HUGE margin yet we "can't afford" to provide healthcare for everyone unlike *every* other first world country?

It's just dumb, so fucking dumb.

because it is her fool

If you think there is some kind of infection going on, although I would expect it to get worse if untreated, you could so some salt soaks to clean it out. Hot/warm water + 1/8 tsp of sea salt, wash it around your mouth and hold it and let it soak for a couple minutes, when you are done wash your mouth out with fresh water to get the salt out so you don't dry out your mouth. Do that like twice a day and it will help to clean out any wounds and possibly some infection.

This was me a few years ago for a few months, then other symptoms started appearing. Went to 5 different doctors, all of them diagnosed fibromyalgia. I didn't believe in that, hence the Dr shopping. But the last one also got me into a world class facility to do some very thorough exams, imaging, blood work etc, just to be sure his dx wasn't missing something. I finally gave in and accepted it. It sucks, I hope you find out it was something less chronic.

More don't want to than can't afford to.... I agree, it sucks

oh we can afford it user, but that would mean we are looking at an end to the private health insurer industry as well as hospitals gouging the shit out of their patient's bills

capitalism is fucking us hard here and its getting worse

Yeah. I agree. I dont know what that has to do with my post. But yeah, I feel you man.