Does Edelman have the quickest feet/release in the league?

Does Edelman have the quickest feet/release in the league?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rj-YKb3iHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably top 5 all time slot receiver

Scrappy as fuck and makes clutch catches

>Scrappy as fuck
Racist

>pat fags are this casual

not even top 5 slot right now

purely a product of brady, the greatest qb ever

>producing so much power in your hips that the guy in front of you is thrown down

nope. Underrated because he's white. Why do you love black athletes so much?

>scrappy af

Lmao you really bought into his " le scrappy bearded lumberjack man" look

doesnt he hold the combine record for the shuttle or something?

hes literally the most athletic guy in the nfl

>hes white

hes jewish retard

>that pussy ass move
kek

He did it in the super bowl against LOB

Name another slot guy to kick ass in the Super Bowl recently? I am waaaaiting

Calling white receivers scrappy is like calling black players character guys

lol

true

Edelman has been great these past 3 seasons, but he still doesn't get enough credit.
>has 170 yards
Meh
>someone else does it
Holy shit he's amazing

It's the same thing Nelson, he had 13 touchdowns and still no one cares about it. It's not because white, although that might play a part. It's because of their quarterbacks, Rodgers and Brady are fucking god tier QBs which is why all the credit goes to them. Julio jones has Matt Ryan who has seen as average and Antonio brown as Big Ben who is always seen as borderline greatness. The qbs of Nelson and Edelman are so elite that they themselves don't get enough credit

Seattle Kosher Dills

Anything to discredit patriots players

Gronk gets praised for everything. It has to do with your popularity, not your play.

Gronk is an amazing player too though

hmmmm

Quickest feet I've ever seen was Chad Johnson in his prime. In the league right now it's Antonio Brown. Edelman does have quick feet tho, no doubt.

He is scrappy though

so, is anyone ele hooking the G to Edleman?

>Is Edelman the best dancer in the NFL?
Yes.

wait

are the patriots great because of brady or is brady great because of the patriots
or is it all beli

why cant pats haters just choose one
it's almost like it's a team sport and everyone needs everyone else to win
it literally actually in fact makes the synapses in your cranium sequentially resulting in thought

No wonder he's a douchebag

He needed them to escape the gas chambers.

ayyy lmao

>Probably top 5 all time slot receiver

He's a split out wide #1/2 WR. He doesn't play in the slot. why do people always say this? Cause he's short and white?

>the white reciever renaissance keeps growning
welcome to the new nfl, no cucks allowed

because all pats fans are bandwagon retards

idk why it pisses me off but it just does. Maybe because you hear it from what are supposed to be legitimate informed sources. I'm pretty sure if he was black he would just be a reciever and no one would call him a slot reciever.

Edleman is on the field for basically everyone of the pats offensive formations besides maybe some goaline sets. Slot receivers are guys you bring in when you're going 3/4 wide.

>nigger cornerbacks

the world of football is drastically changing via ethnicities and personel, relax homie

the white reciever = slot reciever meme is already dying in /cfb/ and thats only going to translate to the nfl aswell, plus theres more latinos playing football too

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rj-YKb3iHE

keenan allen is one of a kind though, he got an OPI without even touching the DB

Remember, he went from being Bradys back up to a fucking receiver. Having Brady as QB is Edelman literally playing Madden irl

Nope. Antonio Brown does.

reminder that Doug Baldwin is the better Slot Receiver in literally every way

lol

But can he beat the GOAT?

He's got sneaky athleticism

Edelman is having a pretty average season imo.
He was way better the last 2 where I am convinced he was more important than Gronk in the success of the offense.

Still a good receiver but I hardly saw him make really hard catches and I saw him dropped some easy ones.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? MOTHERFUCKERS

What am I looking at here

It was like 1/2 of the LOB tbf

Black cornerbacks subconsciously don't cover him tight because they don't see white receivers being a threat

literally any nfl player can do that

He did. He's declining with age just look at his stats in 2016

he had over 1000 yards lol

give me a break, guy gets doubled teamed every time Gronk is out

this is a basic move in the NFL, receivers will do it several times per game when they're running a route

so that what happens when you convert a qb into a wr? so tebow could be like that too?

YEah orobably

Only half

He's jew-ish

>le double covered every play but I don't watch film line
Meh, he just isn't alpha, Golden Tate's stats doubled when Calvin was out in 2014. Some receivers step up when their #1 goes down, some fail when they get decent CBs on them all the time.

what is the deal with footfags