Why is circumcision not illegal?

Why is circumcision not illegal?

Like-- I get religious freedom and all that, but hailing a certain book means you're allowed to cut of part of your newborn child's genitalia and quite literally scar them for life?

I'm seriously at a loss here, any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because nobody cares when men are the ones who get abused or fucked over.

I'm circumcised and it wasn't even du to religion. The doctor recommended it to my parents so they just did it. Like, I mean it hasn't affected me but I can see why people think it's fucked.

Because it's not purely a religious thing. When I was a teen my glans had swollen up. Caused my urethra to be pinched shut to the point of not being able to pee. Anti biotics didn't do shit and my body was going into some sort of poisoning due to not being able to urinate. Circumcision relieved the pressure, and as hilarious as it sounds, saved my life.

>If you want to know who's really in power, learn who you're not allowed to openly criticize or make fun of.

that's bs your foreskin has nothing to do with your urethra, the jew docter just lied and brainwashed you so he could cut it off and make you one of them

Did you know the fucking Jews put their mouth on the recently circumcised baby's dick to suck the blood off?

Your stupidity is actually pretty hilarious. Please continue

Damn shame I had to get mine removed due to medical reasons.
Foreskin swelled up like a balloon when I pissed as a kid.

Becaus jews.

phimosis is common, i had it too when i was a kid but with stretching you don't need to chop off your dick

Because Americans have been 100% owned by the Jews since WW2

>phimosis is common
Wrong. If phimosis was "common", why then is male circumcision only prevalent in Muslim countries and Jew owned USA?
Brainwashed Amerifats how allowed Jewish doctors to mutilate their boys like muslims based on bullshit.

Because it's healthier. I glad my parents had the doctor do it when i was born

OP here.

I totally get if getting foreskin removed had some medical benefit for you, my main concern is deciding to take the knife to your son within the first week of his life.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.
Because these people tell parents it's healthier and like a good goyim slave they believe it.

i'm saying it's common but doesn't require circumcision. obviously it's a sandnigger custom, just like not eating pork and fucking goats

Don't try and reason with the Jew. When you point out that the majority of the western world doesn't cut their boys, the cognitive dissonance forces their brains to reboot into a safe-mode where they start chanting "its healthier" ad infinitum

Had phimosis at 25- chopped that shit off. Tried the stretching stuff for weeks with no luck. A week of swollen ding-dong and then all was well. I personally prefer it. Not telling anyone else what to do, but I know that if I have boys, a quick snip they won't remember beats general anesthesia and Ice bags to the groin.

Because you decided to do it at 25 it's okay. If it happened to you right after birth that would be not okay as you would have no say in the matter.

mayoclinic org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585

It does more harm than good, there's no evidence that having it or not changes your sexual experience. In fact the only thing it does is increase the chances of STIs. Also this

This.

Nothing else but this.

Nobody gives a shit about men. I'd say 80 or 90% of men are almost literally invisible to society.

Nobody cares about men.

Nobody cares about men.

kys summerfag

The foreskin is wrapped around the penis and the urethra is inside the penis. In some cases the foreskin can be to constricting and block the flow of fluids out of the urethra.