Anyone feel like giving some random faggot on the internet the gift of Dark Souls III/Deluxe?

Anyone feel like giving some random faggot on the internet the gift of Dark Souls III/Deluxe?
I'm depressed and have no money or a sob story to tell you, so I'm just going to ask you to be nice.
steamcommunity.com/id/PvtPine/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/GBE_Gibby/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/GBE_Gibby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

steamcommunity.com/id/GBE_Gibby/wishlist

Trips get

Lol nowhere close

Trips

I could but go fuck your self

I have no clue if that's a yes or a no, but you haven't added me so I'm guessing a no.
Ok, understandable. Have a good day.

Do you not see the wrong in this? You absolute fuck. The world does not revolve around you, no matter how bad you feel. Man the fuck up and post your tits or GTFO

I never did say the world revolved around me, and you have absolutely no reason to give me anything. But hey, nothing is wrong with a little hope someone can be nice enough to give me a game.

Fuck those guys being dicks just keep trying, I've got gifted 5 games in the past 2 days.

Teach me how, please good sir. Do I need to get a sob story instead of my sob story of not having a sob story?

>borderlands 2
>1,072 hours

No lol I just post my steam Id link and try to get dubs on the first try and likely someone will send you a game. Don't ask for games over like $15 tho

You can add me on steam if you want

Hey man I asked for games, not comments about my poor life choices from years ago

Games or no add
You're a begging one, like me, you have nothing to find on my steam apart from poor life choices like pointed out.

I was gonna help you get people to gift you but fuck you bitch I hope no one gets your broke ass. Pussy ass bitch kill yourself broke bastard

you are a faggot, you know that right? That user was trying to help you get your game, what a moron you are.

Oh well
sorry for hurting your feelings

lol dumb ass you should've let him help you, in gonna post your steam Id on every steam thread and make sure you don't get gifted lol

Hahhaa, I was literally going to gift it to you but you're a whiny cunt so I won't.

Ok
Yeah, sure. Have a nice day. I assumed that someone taking the shit out of a really bad stage of my life was not going to be very nice but I guess I fucked up.

Whiny bitch kill yourself

That pic is from Bloodborne tho

Yeah, I get that a lot nowadays.

Only Souls-like I've played, and I really like that picture. I don't have many generic gaming memes so I just rolled along with whatever I found in my folder.

Go to pceanofgames download, enjoy

I'm not big into piracy, and interested in some co-op.

Oceanofgames*

>taking the shit out of a really bad stage of my life was not going to be very nice

You could have just said you enjoyed the game. Also I really was going to do it but you don't have to believe me so whatever.

Just get Stick of Truth OP, its a way better RPG anyways.

Buy the Bloodborne dlc tbh

The things is that I really did not enjoy it to 1000+ hours, I literally had no friends and all of my social interaction was through Borderlands 2 steam friends. Bad times, man.
Also, I do believe you, which is why I'm kinda sad I was a cunt earlier. But then again, I've fucked up worse by being randomly angry for no reason.

So download it , get good at it, then buy it when you have cash

>Not into piracy

Yup, begging is preferable

Who knows? You might meet some nice people.

giving away some games

>your steam URL
>get dubs
>only one reroll
>no b&

Give me any of them

Reroll

roll

reroll