Sup Forums Three years ago my grandmother died. My grand father never liked her...

Sup Forums Three years ago my grandmother died. My grand father never liked her. So basically my grandfather lives with me and I take care of him. He's been really stressed and depressed lately. I figured he hadn't had sex for years so for his birthday I promised I'd get him a girl to basically have sex with. I knew this 20 year old girl at my local shoprite who was kind of slutty. I asked if she give my grandfather a good time I told her I pay her $2,000. I figured she would say yes since she's slutty and her job barley pays minimum wage. She's say she'll do it under one condition and that's if my grandfather wear's a condom. Since my grandfather has a allergic reaction to latex I lie to her and tell
Her he had a vesectomy a long time ago. She says okay. Fast forward to my grandfathers 78th birthday It's about 11pm I bring her to my house and introduce her to my grandfather. She goes to the bathroom to get ready and freshen up. she gets out of the bathroom I leave the house and let them two do their thing. The next day I come home and ask my grandfather how it went. He told me it was pretty great and that he busted in her twice. Was it wrong for me to give my grandfather this type of gift.

Pic related is my grandfather and that girl I got her

works of fiction

No, but it was wrong of you to give the girl that kind of gift, twice.

At least he won't live long enough to be held liable for child support.

No you did the right thing in every conceivable metric of judgement.

Next thread please.

2 grand? that girl is like a 75$ mall rat

I understand she was slutty and needed the money but damn. Any other anons know 18-24 year old girls who have fucked with old men

You a good grandson. But probably could've found a cheaper and better looking white

Hopefully she doesn't get pregnant because then she'll just come after me

She wouldn't' have said yes for $75. $2000 is a decent amount of money.

$2000 is not a bad price for a young white girl to have sex with espically considering the girl had to have sex with op's fat old hairy grandfather

Story was wild from start to finish.

>Hopefully she doesn't get pregnant
Vasectomies don't protect from STDs. If she accepted to do it without a condom because you said you grandpa had a vasectomy there's a very high probability she's not on any kind of birth control and just got knocked up with 78 year old jizz.
Congratulations, you'll be an aunt in 9 months.

Also, I knew the allergy to latex was one of the book's oldest tricks but I never thought such old timers knew it, I'll feel the winds of history blowing in my hair every time I use it from now on.

Yep

My grandfather never had a vesctomy I just lied to her because she wanted my grandfather to wear a condom but he has an allergic reaction to latex

an old fart like that would cum a couple dust bunnys
>i wouldnt be worried about the young lady getting pregnant

>My grandfather never had a vesctomy I just lied to her because she wanted my grandfather to wear a condom but he has an allergic reaction to latex
Which is why you'll be an aunt in 9 months. Vasectomies protect from pregnancy, not STDs, so if her accepting to have unprotected sex with your grandad because she thought he'd had a vasectomy means she was worried about getting pregnant and is very probably not on the pill.
If he really came twice in her then it's game over.

Even if you're old you're sperm cells are still potent. And I'm pretty sure the girl used birth control

Why didn't you save 2k and just do it yourself with the lights off? He wouldn't have known.

Reality check:
The only people who don't need to use a condom are the ones who already have AIDS; like the girl in the story.
If she's slutty and sleeps around she'll have Chlamydia at least, if not worse.
Old people don't have much resistance to STDs so your grandpa is in for a blood-pissing time.
Also, old men's semen, from men over 40, is notoriously infertile. If it is fertile the result is highly likely to carry a birth defect.
Yes, the newspapers report men fathering children into their 70s, because it's so unusual.

>Which is why you'll be an aunt in 9 months
I'm a guy so I guess you mean uncle

Have fun changing diapers uncle user.

Op gave her $2000. If she does get pregnant she should just use that money for an abortion. Unless she wants to screw op and his grandfather for child support for 18 years.

No that isn't bad he wanted it and you helped him out you're a great grandson girl gets some cash and the fantasy of an older man.If this isn't just some bullshit you made up to see the answers of course. The problem of her having having a kid is a real one and could bite yoi in the ass as old men can still be fertile there is also the issue of common stds but your grandpa's old and don't give a shit probably if he doesn't have a leather condom or someshit.