I'm going to do this Sup Forums. I'm going to kill myself. I'm going an hero...

I'm going to do this Sup Forums. I'm going to kill myself. I'm going an hero. I'm gonna shoot myself in the head and livestream it on Omegle.com. I'm gonna shoot myself with my glock 17. I fucking hate my life. I don't have friends and nobody likes me. I fucking hate my elementary school I'm glad I'm in high school now, I hate my mom she's a abusive bitch. People cyberbully me on the internet. I'm making music and everyone cyberbully me. People treated me like scum. I fell in love with my waifu, and I'm always masturbate to her. I loved my waifu. Then I disvovered she's a lesbian. I hate my "waifu, she's a cunt, I'm done with my "waifu", I don't need her. My life is a living hell. All lesbians and gays should die. One day that I'm gonig to have revenge and kill all the lesbians at my day of retribution. Fuck women they ain't shit and FUCK FEMINISM.

I like you, user

I wanna see

Bullshit you won't do shit you haven't even posted a link

Can't link omegle you fagtard

Pics and timestamp or gtfo, you won't do it

yawn
niga let me listen to your shit I can get you platinum album I live in Burbank.

k.

just do it already you fag

you can't stream on omegle shit for brains

Do It You Faggot Dog

Do it Faggot
stream it somwhere where we can wach it

Don't do it...? Or do.

That's exactly why I believe that this fag ain't gonna do shit if they where gonna do something and wanted people to see they would link a site where we could all watch with omegle it's roulette as to whether you are even paired with optional and the is no real way of knowing if op deliverskins odd are probably not

Be an hero user!! Sup Forums will always remember you as an hero!!

You can stream anything including omegle just use obs, set up screen capture and use a stream service retard

OP is fake as fuck, attention whore fagget

well the way OP is saying it is as if he's streaming directly from omegle

I ain't got all day

fuck off cunt

Bump