Anybody got more drawings like this one? Kind of weird characters or setting but emotional/deep text...

Anybody got more drawings like this one? Kind of weird characters or setting but emotional/deep text? I just really like these for some reason and this seems to be the only one I found from this artist.

Also self bump

Bump

Another self bump

I found some hold on

Keep em coming these are interesting

^ sorry that's all I could find from that artist I could try to find some other artist with similar style hold on

This is somewhat depressing.

I was thinking the same thing. It's pretty obvious that this artist must have been really hurt in their life.

Well hold on these aren't the same style but they are good and have some creepy whimsical aesthetic

Also here is some Ken morenstein he draws alot of interesting monsters

I always wondered who made this.
Thanks!

Thanks a lot user

thats the point, dodo.

Np I also found some more of the first artist Pinterest is great for this stuff

Why is Bender pretending to be furniture?

Who was the first artist

Kek

Hmm not shure of there name I'll look 4 it

For anyone wondering, OP's artist is Chiara Bautista. Love her art so much I got one tattooed on my back.

Hory shet

Pic?

737179716 user is correct that's the name

Don't have any, unfortunately. Bout to pass out for the night. Its the one where the wolf is made of trees though, if that helps satisfy you.

Here's a comic that I found on here last month

Most of the ones on this board the ones with the wolf and the rabbit girl and other characters in the same art style

If I see it then, I'm sure I'll understand.

Chiara Bautista is the artist you're all looking for. She's not active much these days.

I really liked the art in the book "Un Lun Dun"

Not exactly the theme of this thread, but it's something I dug out of my folders from the Sup Forums of long ago. I'll try and find some other interesting ones to post.

SCP, yeah son!

isnt that nigga from earthworm jim