She says she wants to be alone but she wants to be with me and can't make up her mind. It's a cycle she says...

She says she wants to be alone but she wants to be with me and can't make up her mind. It's a cycle she says, and it happens everytime. What is her deal?

You're soft and she knows it

Yup she knows ur soft u gotta say okay im done and walk away, even post pics or status updates from dates, then she will beg fir u back

Bipolar; a lot of women are.

Welcome to life, bro.

I am soft as all hell. But she loves my dick. You think that's why she can't make up her mind? I think there's more to it than that. I think.

I was in your same situation she said the exact same thing. I moved on and she begged for me to come back. Keep fucking her on the side if the pussy is good but dont get serious.

Continued.
She is also more than likely bipolar and crazy and will blame you for all her problems. You dont want that kind of relationship, trust me.

this is what we call a shit test. she is literally fucking with you to see how you react. this is how she grades you as a man. but it's also her way of getting you to make a move. she could be pushing you to break off everything and then blame you for the relationship ending. i'll be honest and truthful without being mean. OP if that woman really wanted you, you would not be on here right now talking to us. leave her and move on. no woman is worth being treated like shit for their amusement.

She blames herself, and is upset with herself why she keeps feeling this way. Of course I have feelings for her and want nothing but the best for her. We are both in recovery, btw. Got 9 months today and she has 7 months

>Unconfident women date betas
>Nice betas boost women's confidence
>Newly confident women leave betas
>Pretty confident women catch alphas
>ugly confident women are forced to settle and therefore become bitches

Life fucking sucks, basically.
We really need a centennial tradition of de-fertilizing everyone below the average IQ.

currently in the same situation as you bro. It sucks.
she broke with me and we fucked a couple of hours after that, and she enjoyed it

I don't think she's fucking with me, I think she's got some issues she's not fully understanding.

This is probably what's gonna happen :(

do some man shit and dump that cunt
you deserve a woman that doesn't pull that shit

just give her the good old lickaroo
she'll fall in line afterwards

It's a damn shame is what it is.

really? because it seems like that to me. distant yest wants you only to turn away when the moment gets too intense followed by awkward eye contact and shy conversations. sounds like a test to me. she's also seeing how much you are willing to put up with. i'd leave. just walk away and move on.

who cares what her deal is. dump her like a fucking bad date and find somebody who can make up their fucking mind; somebody who *knows* that you're the one she wants to be with. it's a little game some women play: emotional hostage-taking. fuck that. who has the energy for it?

just cement in a fuckbuddy type aspect to what you have and move on.

Believe me, I give her lickaroo till she squirms

Who knows how the fuck long it'll be before I come across another dime like her. She ended a 2 year dry spell. I was using, which was probably why it was 2 years.

You should let her go

I know I shouldn't try to maintain our relationsihip. But I know I will try, an I will suffer for that

Let's be real here; she has a vagina and a pulse, she can go get a bigger penis whenever she wants. All she has to do is open her legs. Don't flatter yourself, it's not your dick she's sticking around for.

You're a placeholder. Someone to have on hand to treat her nice until a better option comes along. Women like to string along men, even if they don't really want them, so they always have a few backups on hand.

Tell her she has to make a choice-be with you or don't-and then if she doesn't choose you within a reasonable amount of time (5days tops). Start lining up some dates and find a new girl.

Trust me OP, I've been there. Being a bitch and dealing with her shit in the hopes she'll pick you will not end well for you.

It seems right now like the good times will outweigh the bad.

how is she a dime? what the fuck has she done for you? seriously this is what happens when you get too attached to something that needs to go away. you don't need her if she wanted you there would be no issues.

I don't like this feeling, user. Make it go away :(
I'm not relapsing over this that's for sure

tell her if she wants to be alone go fucking be alone somewhere else
don't deal with that bullshit man, believe me its not worth it
you sound like you're young and this may be your first serious relationship but there's a surprising amount of women out there that don't actually have their heads up their asses

God I love when I eat her

I guess it's the way she makes me feel. I crave it. Guess I need to suck it up and feel all the pain like a man.

I'm 22. Not a very outgoing person. I can just remember the way she smells... Fuck me this sucks

22? Christ man, you've got your whole life ahead of you. Do you really want to waste some of the best years of your life with some cunt that doesn't give a FUCK about you? Dump that bitch and work on you bro, clear your head and find a decent girl. Young girls have no fucking clue what they want out of life.

You'll never be able to appreciate pleasure if you don't experience pain. Embrace the bad feelings, so the good ones will be that much sweeter when they come.

> mfw I still have her delicious taste on my tongue 3 days after

I know the feeling OP. 5 years of misery now. If you have the balls to end yourself do it. I wish I could.

Same as you
Consider doing sport and join meetings and events to socialize.
Part of my sentimental fails are due to the lack of social skills

I go to AA meetings 4 times a week...