What would you do with shrinking power?

What would you do with shrinking power?

I would shrink before I shit so my turd will be tiny and won't clog up the toilet.

I would also watch movies lying on my desk with my small-ass tv looking like a giant cinema screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTWYQhTT388
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would shrink myself and climb inside Emma Stone's panties

Smoke some high quality doobage and watch Seth Rogen movies.

Oh shit!

A gram would last so fucking long if you were tiny

Nice

I'd visit cleavages of all the busty jav girls I love

A get wasted on DUDE WEED LMAO
Kill yourself.

What's it like to be a miserable dickhead who doesn't enjoy life at all?

I would make a career out of tracking down a pre-selected list of actresses, the likes of MEW and Emma Stone among many others, and upon seeing them, immediately shrinking myself and sneaking up behind them, whereupon I would skitter up their leg and clamber into the back of their panties.
I'd take several deep, satisfying breaths of the musk contained within, kissing and licking at the actress' butthole until I felt I'd fully savoured the scent and taste and committed to memory, and then I would dart out of her panties and flee.
Then I'd detail my experiences on Sup Forums

What's it like being a drug addicted loser?

Who do you imagine would have the tastiest butt hole and the most arousing buttstench?

Who can say for sure? That's why it would be so exciting, you'd never know what to expect.
I'd be eager to knock Elle Fanning off my list quickly, though. Just a hunch, but I think her little butthole might just be the tastiest in the business.

yall need to get out of the house more often

So if I leave the house a lot then i'll get to bang famous celebrities? Fuck yeah, i'm living on the streets from now on!

why

is this from an old comic? doesn't fit at all with marvel's SJWism.

I would go inside a qt's shoes.

>Just keeping abreast of the situation

Mainstream comic books, not even once

>You're the size of a bug
>You crawl into Emma Stone's butthole
>She feels something crawling in there
>She reaches in and scratches her asshole
>Crushes you to death in the process

I know dying inside Emma Stone's butthole is fantasy material but it's not a smart plan in the long run.

I would wear a satan costume and crawl into hillary clinton's brain via the ear or mouth, then in the middle of the national debates i would go back to normal size and burst out of her skull.

No risk, no reward
Besides, the danger would be part of the thrill.

>not live in between her toes

>Shrink myself and my camera
>Film celebrities having sex
>Release the videos
>Do it again next year
>Make the fappening an annual event

I'm not into buttholes, I just want her to piss on me.

Agree on shrinking before smoking and keep the nuggage huge, but I'd totally just roam my home and yard with my shrunken guns and hunt bugs. Insects would be terrifying

I would crawl into someone's womb and be reborn again.

>Hide in her toilet and wait patiently
>Turns out she has a houseguest
>It's Louie Anderson
>He's been eating a lot of butter and it's an emergency
>Your love of piss has led you to hell

kek

I WANT TO DROWN IN EMMA WATSON'S SALIVA

Crawl inside Ricky Gervais' ass (in a professional hazard suit) and wait for him to bellow that baby killing cackle and hit the grow to full size button

Explore giantesses' bodies. I've always wanted to shrink and jack off on my HS crush's soles or in between Her toes without Her knowing.

Same to be honest

I'd buy a big ass doll house type of thing, and live in that.

if you guys want to climb all over ur waifu's bodies then the least you should do is fap and cum all over her while nestled in her butt or boobs or between her toes or wherever ur into
baka

>make a comfy tiny little model city
>find a girl I like
>shrink so I can get close to her
>grow to normal size
>grab her and shrink again, shrinking us both
>grow back to regular size and keep her tiny
>put her in a tic-tac container and bring her back to my model city
>create my own harem inside my tiny city

Fuck I want this so badly now, thanks a lot.

>not picking a castle
pleb

I'd go everywhere on the goddess. Feet, ass crack, belly, armpits, hands, ears, hair, nose, mouth...

It'd be fun.

If I find a genie and have one wish, I'm going to wish bugs were the size of dogs

which goddess did you have in mind

There are 3 ant men, this is probably from the irredeemable series

Fuck that's a good idea.

Id make everyone else tiny and keep myself big so i would have the biggest dick in the world

I'd climb into Emma Stone's shoe and crawl beneath her sole.

Bump for foot worship.

I would fuck my bitch with my tiny little cock.

You do that now though

Which mommyfu would you want to be the teacher?

Pic related for me. I wish that I could spend the rest of my life underneath her sole.

Do the shrinking powers only apply to me? Or can I shrink other stuff as well?

Do my clothes shrink with me or do I have to keep a tiny pair of clothes with me to change into?

Fly around in a little inexpensive plane.

just you

and you become naked

I CALL IT THE SPRUCE MOOSE

Ideally my waifu, Stocking.

But you can't get stepped on by a cartoon

Beautiful feet.

>tfw you get too high and shrink yourself so shranked that you can never de-shrink

AHHH FOR FUCKS SAKE SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER. YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN SHIT. YOU AND YOUR IMPROPER USE OF GRAMMAR AND SHIT TIER SLANG. YOUR FUCKING CULTURE IS THE WORST FUCKING ASPECT OF AMERICAN URBAN LIFE. YOU PEOPLE ARE SO GODDAMN INSUFFERABLE EVERY FUCKING DAY. ALL THE TIME 24/7 I HAVE TO HEAR YOU BUTCHER THE LANGUAGE WE SPEAK WITH TRIBAL TIER EBONICS. WHAT IS IT WITH YOU BLUE LIPPED MOON CRICKETS?! DO YOU ALL JUST GET TOGETHER EVERY SUNDAY MORNING AND DISCUSS HOW TO FURTHER FUCK UP THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE? FUCK. LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH YOU SHAVEN APE.

You can't shrink.

>not the ass
fucking foot fetishists

Here, stop whining.

I'm not an assman.

Why are you pretending to be me?

He's getting there, but it might take a while

This

You'd fucking die outside in almost no time at all. Invertebrates don't fuck around. I'm talking literally like this,

youtube.com/watch?v=DTWYQhTT388

>I have to make my friends and family watch me slowly kill myself to get any enjoyment out of life

This

Literally the most beautiful feet on earth senpai

I want to meet every step she takes with a kiss to her sole. I want her to be literally stepping STOMPING on my love.

fight crime and corruption

oh my god that foot is literally divine

>Emma gets a role in a new upcoming flick where she plays a professional dancer
>she's required to practice dancing frequently, and do frequent exercises to improve her poise and balance
>her director suggests the use of unconventional platforms or pedestals that might be unsteady or difficult to balance on, for further improvements
>she calls upon you, her eager footslave, and tells you that she plans to use your face as a platform to practice her dance moves on
>several times a day she calls upon you and proceeds to step onto your face barefoot and rub and stomp her soft sweaty soles all over your face as she dances

>this will never happen

>this will never happen

good. have you ever seen dancer's feet? disgusting and mangled.

I'd let her stomp me until I died from cumming. Hopefully the gods would look down at my death and laugh in amusement. They'd reward my entertainment by reincarnating me as a magic toe ring that holds my soul that Emma will wear 24/7.

Emma's not a dancer though. She doesn't have dancer feet, it's just a temporary thing for a role.

I WANT TO PROTECT THOSE TOOTSIES

It involves getting close to women

Protect them with your love. Kiss them as they stomp you.

>tfw she's barely halfway through her routine and you lose control and cum in your pants
>tfw she feels you squirm and sees the wet patch and sighs angrily and calls you a disgusting horny pervert

Any of the following 3:
>Oneitis
>Taylor Swift
>Cate Blanchett