I want to rob a 7/11 in an hour or two, but I want the Sup Forumsros to decide. Should I? Tips?

I want to rob a 7/11 in an hour or two, but I want the Sup Forumsros to decide. Should I? Tips?

Robbery is never worth it unless you A: know you can get away and B: get at least 3 months rent out of it. That level of crime is very much Plan Well, and Go Big or Go Home. Like, I know a pizza shop I might be able to get into, but I also know they would only have like, a month's rent there at any point, thus not worth it.

NO! Wait until July 11th then do it at 7:11 P:M.

>walk in with gun, aim it at clerk
>ask for a mountain dew
>pay for it
>walk out clutching your mountain dew while aiming gun at clerk.

Do it faggot

well I mean Idon't know how much they'll have and I got a good plan. I'm not paying rent either this is to pay for other shit. but good advice.

genius

Play gta to get some experience

You should do it

do it fag

stick to the plan if it doesnt go as planned. abort you need to have a clear vision of what your going to do

Do it for teh lulz, but don't say I didn't warn ya if you get in trouble.

have a ski mask or something, remember there are cameras in the parking lot also

I can't think of a more nigger thing to do than robbing a 7/11. If you're going to do it at least do this

Rob a bank instead. You'd be surprised how easy it is to just point the gun, say give me SOME money (don't get greedy, the longer you stay there, the better chance you get caught, and more time for them to hit a silent alarm or put some kind of ink pack or tracker in your bag. Settle for whatever's in the front desks) then run. Put it in a backpack and walk the next few streets over and act casually. I live in a relatively safe place in the country, and one of our banks got robbed by two teenagers, and they would have gotten away with it if they didn't post about it on facebook. If people that dumb can get away with it (almost, at least) then anyone can.

Post pics of what you steal or no one will believe you, don't be a fucking pussy.

Don't forget timestamps

They keep less than 50 in the drawer during the day and 30 after it gets dark out. Not worth it at all.

what about under the drawer? I mean if I put enough pressure on the cashier I'm sure I could coax it out of them

dumb nigger

Most places will drop money into the safe every so often, and employees/managers can't open it, only the money companies in the armored vehicles have the keys

Mask off, fuck it mask off

You think the cashier gives a fuck about 7/11's money that they're gonna hold out on you?

Don't as you have not made plans out yet and it could mean a few years in prison.

Don't just go into 7/11 with a gun and rob the place without knowing the 7/11 and how it operates and how you could get away with it as if you don't you will just be pulled over by the police or will not be able to survive off the 300 bucks made for a while.
>Watch as 2 pigs are there to buy doughnuts at that time while you bandish your weapon.

>I'm not paying rent either this is to pay for other shit. but good advice.
They only keep $30 in the drawer most hours of the day. You're wasting your time.
t.Dante

Lol going to get like $100 the profit to prison time ratio is not good. Unless your a nigger then $100 is more money than anyone in your family has ever had.

Do it july 4th

dude, im working at 7-11 right at this moment
don't fucking rob me

YOU WON'T
NO SACK

also what these people are saying is true, we keep 30 or less in the drawers at night or our DMs get super salty
and pigs do squad up here some nights for soft drinks and doughnuts

My home working at 7/11 rn chill dude ;_;

do this lmao

if you dont, timestamp the shit you steal and post a pic

If you are ever going to rob a place, wear a dark colored shirt with some kind of logo over a light colored shirt. After the robbery, ditch the dark shirt. Most people remember logos and shit rather than faces.

Also, lower your height when you walk in and run out. Those numbers on the side of the door are for giving the cops a quick estimate of how tall you are.

Also, never bring a gun. Armed robbery is a felony.

If you're in Texas, definitely don't. I've been close doing once too man, but Texas gives a mandatory 30 year sentence if you bring a weapon into a robbery, and the slightest moves can easily add 40+ years if they really want to make an example of you. They seriously don't fuck around about aggravated robbery over here, too many blacks have been doing it

Yes but can you please post a selfie with the location of the 7/11's you might rob Sup Forumsro?
So that I can give better advice

THIS
Sup Forums should get in on this. we could get a cut of the earnings.

You won't do it pussy ass bitch

bullshit