Music doesnt change live-

>music doesnt change live-

Jesus, reddit is so fucking embarrassing.

so inspiring, i am so glad this person is still alive :3 wow i hope they dont die ever, theyre going to cure baby cancer and touch many lives and I hope they don't get put down by some feral urban "gorillaz" as they curl up into the fetal position on the street and cry as hot lead explodes through their flesh

you get embarrassed too easily, but I see your point. That reddit post was written by a complete fucking moron.

>been obsessed with a band for 4 years
>but only heard one of their songs for the first time 4 months ago while shuffling his phone
Do normalfags do this? Just shoving music on their phone so that it is eventually actually listened during the shuffle?

I assumed the implication was that he hadn't "really listened to it" before that moment. Like that's that moment it clicked for him, where it like really meant something for him, before that he hadn't really enjoyed it as much or whatever.

Yeah, I guess not even normalfags are that retarded.
Story is still gay though.

After four years of supposedly being "obsessed" with them though? Nah... doesn't work like that

Of course music changes when played live. Ever listened to King Crimson? They throw in all these sweet improvs. Totally different experience. Music very much changes from studio to live performances.

I can fully understand it if an artist has a large enough body of work and there's parts of it that you don't give as much attention as other parts. Iron Maiden has been my favourite band for about a decade now, and there's been multiple times through the years where my favourite albums would change, I'd find myself appreciating albums I normally didn't really listen to and finding myself liking some albums a lot less than I usually do (besides The Trooper, and Revelations, the album ranges a lot from pretty good to outright fucking terrible). I'm pretty sure there was a year or two when I haven't listened to them at all too.

Difference is though that Gorillaz does not have a large body of work.

Dude, OP was trying to say "music can't change lives", not "music can't change live".
Also, how did OP find the story? Does he go on Reddit just to find cringey stuff like this?

>Gorillaz
Stopped reading right there.

Ahh so embarrassing!!1! The idea of someone being able to have anything but a horribly self-conscious, taste-obsessed, and a life denying, soul-sucking obsession with their identity in relation to what music they listen to is TOTAL CRING3, am I rite fellow Sup Forumstants?? Sincere enjoyment of any music but the shit I shovel into my ears and pretend could ever have 1/4 of the impact the gorillaz had on this person is so cringeyyy.

>>>/reddit/

What's the obsession with Redditards bringing their dumb shit over here
Fuck off

average reddit poster lol

>le Reddit boogeyman
Go away you dull little sheep

McR saved my life x3

thank you for the gem post OP epic win xD

Honestly, I'm getting more Tumblr-y vibes than Reddit ones.

you sound like such a miserable faggot

>miserable faggot
This entire thread is mocking someone that dared to share their sincere enjoyment of a band. I'm the least miserable one here. But the thick cynicism of Sup Forums must have fucked up your perception somehow.

What a stunning contribution you've made, well done! Is it even possible for you to see an argument outside of your useless little "Reddit/tumblr" categories?

>normalfag wants to kill himself after a couple months of loneliness
they are like a little baby

I unironically want to kill the faggot who posted that.

>reddit

>vibes

>>>/reddit/

>no money
>no job
still has a car and gas
huh?????????

this. Daddy bought him nice big car.

SERIOUSLY

so many people say "wah I'm so poor" but have a car

fucking hypocrites I hate them

Underrated