According to online tests, I have a 120 IQ. Is that enough or am I dumb?

According to online tests, I have a 120 IQ. Is that enough or am I dumb?

best from the two worlds:
not retarded but in the same time not smart enough to comprehend the burden of high intelegence

How can we test if I'm smarter than you or not?

you're a smart monkey

if you believed online iq tests, your iq wasn't that high to start with

I can tell you my iq and you will compare them

You're retarded for believing them in the first place

Funny, I've met a European and a American and both thought I was a smart guy in a normie way ofc.
I've read Dostoevsky, Camus, Dante, Rosa, Hemingway, Vonnegut, PKD, Huxley, Orwell, Cioran etc...
I like to read topics like Mathematics even though I'm not good at it.

4u

I forgot: Tolstoy, Sinclair, anatole france too

dumb

Nein, Ich bin intelligent. Richard Feynman hatte das gleich IQ.

you're dumb enoug to believe online tests actually are programmed to measure intelligence competently

desu I don't even believe in IQ tests at all.

they measure logic-mathematic intelligence
but since we all know there is more than that intelligence then it only measures how good you are solving puzzles and algebraic problems. that's one stat of many in your life

Aint you guys just mad that you scored low?

Depending on the test....? Could be good or bad ;)

Mine has ranged between 110 and 130. They are utterly meaningless if they vacillate between 1-2 standard deviations - how unreliable is this? Would you apply this level of accuracy to anything of note? Of course not.

People make allowances for this though as long as it makes them feel better about themselves and will argue tooth and nail about these online IQ and even autism tests.

Still points you in the direction.

I've never done an IQ test because I don't want to get rid of my personal delusion that I'm clever.

You can always come up with an excuse :)

So you basically read everything people consider smart. So you can consider yourself smart. Jesus man, that's pretty fucking shallow.

Maybe I'm not smart but I'm not a fucking monkey.

I did a national IQ test drunk and got 128. Now I am always drunk.

Show a proof of why the square root of 2 is irrational. I can do it even though I just memorized it lol but I understood the proof!

But you are Brazil. You guys have the bloody jungle over there. At some point your ancestors have fucked monkeys. Actual monkeys. Ask any of relatives, they will confirm this.

literally the first proof you learn as a mathematics major you mong

do something harder

Lol you idiot. All prime numbers that are rooted are irrational.

Come on. I don't understand a lot about mathematics. I just want to show that I'm not a monkey like the dude claimed. Do you think a monkey could understand that proof or Cantor's proof of why you can't have a 1-to-1 correspondece of real numbers to natural numbers?

>all prime numbers

you can generalise further, the root of every non perfect square is irrational

Jij hebt gelijk broeder. Helaas snapt onze Tolstoy lezer dit niet.

>online tests

Subtract your result by 20.

self-check
why are you so insecure? why do you care people call you monkey? everybody gets bantered on int

I feel like I'm smarter than many Americans who claim their average is high. Nobody has ever suspected I'm Brazilian when there isn't a flag involved. People have asked "You're american aren't you" like 10 times to me.

i did three days of neuropsych tests at the VA for a disability claim. part of it was IQ testing. in my heart of hearts, i know im retarded, and i tell people as much

>normies think im smart for some reason

scored 116. math anons know thats not shit

You'd be like me if everyone called you a monkey everyday.

definitely not my insecure ass monkey friend

>online IQ test
Unreliable.

Don't waste your money on testing your intelligence, it will only burden you. There is absolutely no need to have you IQ tested unless you are severely retarded and use it for unemployment bux

I'm also kinda autistic. But it's my first thread on this topic and probably my last. Sorry for annoying everyone about it.

>not having an iq thats over 200
i have bad news dude

When I did an online test it showed me like 155 IQ i think, when in reality I doubt I have more than 110.
Don't trust online tests.

It's are annoying because you are insecure. That's all

Let's be real someone with a IQ less than 100 wouldn't be able to learn English alone like I have. So fuck y'all.
Yeah I'm insecure. I admit it. I have social anxiety. I won't bother Sup Forums with threads like this anymore I swear.

I got 108 in the Finnish Mensa home test, around 105 on iq-test.dk.

Become self-actualized.