How old is an eight grader Sup Forums?

How old is an eight grader Sup Forums?

I met a beautiful girl whos on holidays and we've spent so much time together. Recently she gave me her instagram and well.. she knows i'm 24. I knew she was a teen but she keeps messing with me when i ask for her age she just says "old enough to date you babe" and kisses me lol.

Idk how old is eight grader and is she legal if we evntually do it..? We already make out.

13-14. Perfect age

Nigga she's like, 14.

Back story too please. I am quite interested in how you hooked up with her. For scientific reasons of course

You goin' to prison.

>you need to gtfo before chris hansen busts down your door

she is to young
plzz op don't tell me u have had sex with her or received nudes cos if u have you are fucked

Pretty much met her at a park and her step father doesnt really care what she does. Her mother was hesitant at first but we live fairly close together and after a while her mother got used to me because i helped them and fixed their techy shit.

The girl is pretty much the same height as me but im buff and aesthetic and act super immature. Her parents are both really comfortable with us simply because i act young and easygoing. Not some older creep.

Her mother even insisted on her going on the pill just in case lol and shes super cool with us together now

kek

Where I live she'd be 13-14, but it might be different in your fantasy.

theyre 18, yer all set

kek

That basic fucking whore is 14. Pic is my relevant CAPTCHA, DO NOT.

How is it fucked if a young girl sends u nudes ive been snapchatting a 12 year old for months and ive seen every inch of her hot bod

Rock on brother. Pound that tight teen pussy while you have the chance. These opportunities only come once every blue moon

Post pics of this 18 yo you're talking about

chris Hansen is coming for you ;)

Oh my mods

I would suck on her tits forever

Fuck. I missed the picture.

did anyone save it

Where do you live, OP? "Is it legal" is a question that depends on location.

You realize the second one of them gets angry at you you're going to jail right?

Imagine if you breakup badly, which happens to most normal couples anyways. She's 14. She's way too immature not to just call the cops and fuck your whole life up. What if one day you do something that upsets her and she does some immature kid shit like cuts herself and starts crying and when she explains to her parents that it was you, you're going to jail.

I wouldn't go to prison for that thing.

She's 13 or 14 but her profile is of the same basic ass caliber of any white bitch your age, you could find someone identical to her and also not go to jail and feel never ending guilt and remorse when you grow up and realize what you've done

> implying

Yeah ok, her mom told her to get on the pill because she wants her 14 year old fucking daughter to bang an almost 30 year old dude

Get real dumbass at least make your lies a little belivable? Also you must be 13 yourself and this girl is your crush since you end all your sentences like a fucking kid
>yeah her mom told her to get on pill lol

Her in 10 years

Nothing beats tight teen pussy. Don't listen to all the negativity op, think of all the possibilities

These trips have spoken

Faggot. Enjoy your loose used up pussy

Depending on the country or state it's already statutory rape.

Even in the countries that this isn't illegal keeping pictures or videos is cp.

Suit yourself.

This

>loose used up pussy

Damn, the virgin detector is off the charts.

post the pic again

I wonder how sad your life must be if you actually look out for an 14 year old. Guess women in your age don't talk that much with you right?

This

Old enough for you to be lynched for pedophilia

Not enough kids running around being unsupervised by her. Also replace the drink with a PBR or Coors Light, or at least a red Solo cup.

Please tell me where to find an untouched 24 yo pussy that's tighter than a 13 year old?

There isn't someone for everyone and it's just wrong to lie about it.

What they ought to say is there is nobody for anyone. Love is something you make and it's burden of the lesser or equal party, and traditionally a man's job.

If you're ugly, mentally retarded, poor, old or otherwise 'not complete' then you need to make sacrafices and compromises with finding love. It's just is like that and if you're not happy with it then boohoo.

We as humans are internally programmed to fall in love with the kind of people we've previously had successful romantic relationships. We seek beauty, youthfulness and playfulness in our partners.
If you are a manchild and get rejected by adult women but get thumbs ups from pre-teens for having a rusty '95 merc and like it then... ya, it goes without saying that you're a pedo in the making.

Let's not have the discussions like "why","cmon man" and "but i have autism".
You need to realize that you're an adult and you go to think like an adult -- even if you're an inexperienced adult. Life is not fantasy and love life is harsh. If you proceed with this the chances are this will go haywire and have permanent negative effect on your life. Don't proceed with whatever you're about to do.

Untouched? Why would you want an unskilled woman?

Kid, someday you'll fuck a real woman who knows how to use her muscles.

she's 14 lmfao you're a pedophile

No man you're 24 wtf. She's 14 idiot. Go find someone your own age.

Kys kiddie fiddler

But that's my fetish. And I'm no kid. I'm 25 years old thank you very much. I still live at home with my mother but I'll get a job soon and fuck sooo many young girls

>The girl is pretty much the same height as me
>manlets when will they learn

top kek not for long if she is only 14. once she see how much a much a manlet you are and that you are not getting taller like she is she is going to drop you for a real guy that doesnt go after children.

There's nothing "skilled" about being used as a personal cum towel for over 9000 niggers. Fuck off roastie.