Are there any countries that don't consider a weak chin to be a death sentence in terms of getting a gf?

Are there any countries that don't consider a weak chin to be a death sentence in terms of getting a gf?

Saudi Arabia

i don't know, but that right chin is weak too. also shitty jawline

he looks like a completely different person though, and much more attractive

just wondering where the scars are, are those very faint red lines the scars? impressive

I'd rather be a 4'11 manlet than being a chinlet, just sayin.

at least it's an easy fix

>tfw perfect square jawline
>it's because I have an underbite and I look like a complete mong when I smile
unsure of how to proceed

Russia because Russian """men""" have no chin.

Money is all that matters.

not if they cheat on you with Chad and take half your income

>pre-marital deals

True. But you can always go to the gym when rich. even easier because you can have the proper diet and a personal trainer.
No but seriously. even me who is an ugly pale(but no white) motherfucker got a woman. There's always some shy submissive girl out there who likes you.

>tfw great jawline from the profile and nice cheekbones
>extremely crooked

>even me who is an ugly pale(but no white) motherfucker got a woman
I doubt it man, you're probably average

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>high cheek bones
>absolutely no chin
>tfw Russian

you can even become president

I swear to god I'm not trying to be like "I'm so white". I'm a triracial man but i want to say this.
I somehow have a very light skin like lighter than Clooney for example but thick lips and wide nose. Like pic related.
People in my land are always telling me to tan and bullying me since I'm a kid lmao
But I found a girl who liked me.

>I swear to god I'm not trying to be like "I'm so white". I'm a triracial man but i want to say this.
I feel you man no offense meant

But the guy in pic related has a decent chin, it's just surrounded by fat.

this guy also has a decent chin

I'm a manlet with a nice chin and jaw line no way I would give that up to be a lanklet.

>casey neistat jaw and chin
Just crack my skull with a giant stick

Monkey is right
If you have subhuman facial abnormalities like shitty chin, jaw or potato nose you'll feel like home here
Pic is me

where do I sign up?

Weak chins are almost nonexistent here.

So it looks even more retarded than elsewhere.

You know what? I understand people from North Europe and Americans calling us monkeys(in terms of ideology) but I'll never understand Russians doing it. I've always felt that Russians should be on our side.

why so many manlets tho?

Liberator face.

shitty jawline is because his jaw isn't actually small but tilted, as it grew with a downwards angle, probably due to a breathing illness (ie mouthbreathing)

you do it through mouth
t. BSSO convalescent

>tfw neither manlet nor cuckjaw
dodged two bullets at once
not that it did much good for me

>tfw weak chin

why won't you operate it?

I was memeing, it's not THAT weak. Also luckily the rest of my facial features are fairly attractive

pls be my gf

What do you mean? It just seems to lack definition. Any more illustrations you can show of a normal jawline vs a jawline affected by breathing illnesses?

not a problem, you are still atractive with a weak chin

The worst part is that you're head sits completely wrong on on your spine, your backbone being bent, your body and facial tension being broken... so your complete bodily resonance is messed up, not only internally, but also externally, since you won't be able to communicate your feelings in a comprehensible way. People might think your sad when you're not, or sending out crazy vibes, for example your head tilt makes your lower eye-white stick out way too severerly.

Just make your kids see an speech-language pathologist and the like early, also let them eat sturdy food.

No it's not, though it still sucks major ass.
I want to breed up, not down, and this is an obstacle I didn't calculate into it before puberty.

It could have been so super easy, now life is a real struggle.
At least it made me at least somewhat diligent and forced me to become self observant.

sei einfach dichselbst :)

Parecés un hisopo.