So, I have been able to go my entire life without hearing much Beatles. Except for the big ones obv (hold your hand...

So, I have been able to go my entire life without hearing much Beatles. Except for the big ones obv (hold your hand, hey Jude shit like that)

What's their best album ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9N3B3EhoA6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mmt

Magical Mystery Tour

Yellow Submarine

Revolver wtf y'all talking about?

>t. nu-male

The only right answer.

Revolver is the best place to start probably. Then go in chronological order to Abbey Road.

White Album is my personal favourite. While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Julia, Happiness is a Warm Gun; I'm so Tired, Revolution 1, Helter Skelter - fuck this album is perfect

Are meming.

The White Album is generally considered their magnum opus. Personally I prefer Revolver. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts club band is also a very popular album, as is Abbey Road.

Magical Mystery Tour is the 'I am the Walrus' album. Experimental, strange, not all bad, just not a good place to start.

>The White Album is generally considered their magnum opus. Personally I prefer Revolver.
Absolute nu-male

Listen to 1, and then listen chronologically from Revolver to Let it Be.

Best album is Sgt Peppers

> an opinion presented as an opinion, not autistic screeching about the right way to think
> variety of options presented
> genuine effort to assist ones fellow man find his own way when he asks for it, instead of attempting to enforce a sheep like mentality

>nu-male cuckoldry
Pick one (1) and take your pithy bait elsewhere

You guys forgot Rubber Soul. Rubber Soul is the first album of their patrician phase
OP should start from Rubber Soul.

Listen in chronological order with Abbey Road after Let it Be.

start with rubber soul and go chronologically from there
none of their albums before rubber soul are worth listening to past a couple singles

>being this pleb

>The White Album is generally considered their magnum opus.

shitty bait

but user, it's true

you should be embarrassed

Their early albums aren't even that long, cmon
The quality of the song writing isn't bad at all, only some of the lyrics are bad

The gay community

Just listen chronologically. It's how I got into them all those years ago and I loved the experience. To see how quickly the band evolved from pop hits to experimental psychedelia is great fun.

Just perservere through their earliest albums. They're still good albums, with early signs of their talents emerging from the very start, but once you get to Rubber Soul, their sixth album, things really start to take off.

Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt Peppers, Magical Mystery Tour, White Album and Abbey Road are all arguably 10/10 albums.

>not thinking A Hard Days Night is their first patrician album

>all arguably 10/10 albums.

>some of the lyrics are bad
caring about lyrics...

Revolver is the best Beatles album.

youtu.be/9N3B3EhoA6U