You get given the ability to go back in time to steal someones discography and become a famous musician off the backs...

you get given the ability to go back in time to steal someones discography and become a famous musician off the backs of someone elses work who doesnt exist yet

who do you choose?

mac demarco.

The

Scott Walker

his music is 50% goofy persona. if you dont have the persona to go with it it might not work

its not that hard to pretend to be an idiot.

Daft Punk

Coil
that's a lot of really good albums to claim to have made

All of them

>John Balance (real name Geoff Rushton) and Throbbing Gristle's Peter Christopherson were the brains behind Coil, yet another pretentious esoteric project that experimented with alternative sources of sound, best on Horse Rotorvator (1986).

yeah Scruff has some embarrassing opinions

Deaths too good for him.

Behemoth but I'd want to go back to something like 1400s.

Ah fuck it. If I'm gonna' do it, I'm doing it right.

Pink Floyd

I could use a villa on a Greek island, a Lear jet and a riverboat studio on the Thames.

Brian Eno

But I would REFUSE to work with david bowie in berlin.

The most fucked up thing I have read today by far

nobody, i go back and and tell this kid's parents to do a better job

Louis Armstrong

Pic related looks like bazinga

The Beatles.

but why senpai

The OP never said i would have to explain myself, but I WILL NOT work with david bowie in berlin.

Mac DeMarco is a good choice because you could just keep doing simple songs when his catalog is over and no one would notice the difference.

I'd go with Oasis, unironically.

i would just release 2 and salad days as a double lp. to get those god tier reviews from critics

godspeed for sure

doesn't matter cuz getting famous depends on producers and appeasing the pleb masses

but why do you REFUSE and WILL NOT work with david bowie in berlin ?

>Scaruffi
>Complaining about pretentiousness
Is this the end?

Weezer
I'll just release the white album after the green one, and from there I will do whatever I want. Can't be worse than now anyway.