>gimp Brady couldn't escape pressure from a three legged puppy

>brady
>professional athlete
wew

>brave disabled person with muscle dystrophy tries out for the special Olympics

>pre-roids era
we have to go back

Daily reminder that he has 4 rings and is the greatest QB of all time

And Handegg is a non-sport, so it fits. I wish we had a policy to ban all non-Olympic sports from Sup Forums

Sup Forums is an American board, friend.

He's basically Terry Bradshaw.

The General does not need to be the most physically capable

Jesus christ - that's fucking ridiculously shameful. Why the fuck do Handeggers let their """best""" players get away with these fucking awful tackle attempts?

He's not their best player at tackling, dummy

Who cares? Surely every player should be taught how to tackle properly? Wingers in rugby usually aren't the best tacklers butl still have 10x better form than Brady.

Please don't insult Bradshaw that way. He always called his own plays, played in a tougher era for QB's, was stuck in a more competitive division, and didn't choke in Super Bowls. Nor did he get penalized twice for cheating. Brady has always been a system babby.

stop being ironic for a second. do you believe bradshaw was a better quarterback than tom brady?

Not hard to tackle rugby players that are half the size and speed of NFL players desu imo.

The game is all about fun so nobody really gets upset when somebody misses a tackle or doesn't feel like trying.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sup Forums niggers are fucking stupid, Bradshaw got carried by Oline and defense like no other QB in history. Besides belichick was a shit coach before Brady, his Browns went nowhere

No ur dumb. Matt Cassel went 11-5. Proof it's all Bill Belichick, and Brady is the QB equivalent to Deion Branch.

That still doesn't change we should have a non-Olympic sports to /asp/ policy, Hockey and Baseball is quite enjoyable

Yeah that playoff run with Matt cassel was amazing
Oh wait...

>teams passed on a QB because he had a slow 40 time

JUST

It's a moot argument given the different eras and limited tape from the 70's, but from everything I've watched and read, Terry Bradshaw was elite. Everyone who thinks otherwise are confirmed plebs.

I read it was because of his shitty attitude

>the Patriots are 14-6 without Brady since he became the starter

Ah yes, the "American football players are twice as quick and big as rugby players" meme. Well done for falling for it

Someone post Brady juking Urlacher out of his shoes.

Here you go mate

>trips for Brady

Wew lad definition of a paper tiger

>toughest qb they faced was Meme Wilson
>lost that game

Fucking fraud schedule babies.

>the offenses play each other

They didn't just beat those teams. They DESTROYED those teams. There was never a moment in a single game since Brady came back where it looked like the Pats might actually lose. They are head and shoulders above the rest of the NFL at this point.

funny post when you consider that they lost a game

They should destroy those teams, they all fucking suck.

By a touchdown on a non-call when time expired. They were still in it.

Lost on a cheap call, gronkowski got hosed by the refs and kam chancellor. It came down to the last play

ok, but seattle wasn't some great team

Yet every other NFL team stumbles. Dallas, as great as they were lost to the Gnats twice and then the Iggles. Pittsburgh lost to Miami. KC lost to both Tennessee and Tampa. Green Bay lost to 6 teams, way too many for me to remember.

That's what makes the Patriots better than every other organization. Consistently beating teams they should beat.

Pats fan here, Gronk initiated the contact, would have been a tiky tak call at best either way. Poetic justice in a way for super bowl 49. I bet if wed have given it to blount he would have scored

>a non-call

are you serious? Gronk initiated contact if the flag was thrown it would have been offensive pass interference

>the team that has had the number one defense for 5 consecutive years and has been in the playoffs for 5 consecutive years isn't great.

Whatever you say, dummy.

>The game is all about fun

So why is there this big event for it at the end of the season with washed out pop-stars singing during halftime, and our Dictator-Elect going to appear at it?

But they had a chance to win this game right up until the last play, right? My point still stands.

vs Steelers was close up until Gronk's TD. Pretty relevant considering no Gronk this time and Ben is starting.

daily reminder that hes still in better shade then your fat ass

>5 years
4 unfortunately
when Earl went out the Pats took over as the number 1 scoring defense

You mean teams lost to other good teams? Wow, what a shocker.

The Patriots would have lost 4 or 5 games if they had the Packers schedule. The Packers blew out the Seahawks where as the Patriots lost to them.

If the pats scored then it would have gone into overtime assuming they got the PAT

if they had scored it could have gone either way, but they didn't and the seahawks came up with the goal line stand

idk what your actual point is btw I'm just clarifying

You've still had a great team for half a decade. That's more than most NFL franchises get,

No reason Seattle can't continue to be a playoff team either, Wilson is legit and Thomas will be back. Seattle has made some pretty good draft picks in the Carroll era too.

Cuz it's fun

Well you don't need to be an athlete for scripted """"sports""""

>Tom went up against a healthy Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman
>Packers blew out an Earl Thomasless seahawks and a Richard Sherman with a busted MCL

not an excuse just saying that Brady went up against the harder hawks team

Yeah when Earl went down I knew we'd be out in the divisional to whoever we played against, when Tyler went down it just cemented that feeling

Hawks have $35 million in cap space, if they get two average linemen to play tackles then they'll be owl contenders

>the Patriots would have lost 4 or 5 games

That literally never happens.

>Packers gave up 47 points to the Titans
>42 to the Redskins
>Lost to the Clots
>Falcons
>Cowboys
>Viqueens

Your team a shit

My point is that since Brady came back there hasn't been a single game this season where at any point it didn't look like the Patriots could win.

That's really fucking rare.

OK the fact still is that the Patriots had the definition of a cupcake schedule. They would have lost 4 or 5 games playing the Packers schedule. The Packers played 9 PLAYOFF TEAMS if you count the two playoff games.

I agree. Seattle will be back as long as Pete Carroll keeps his interest in the NFL.

>that never happens

The Patriots never go 12-4? Fucking retard.

See

Your team lost 6 games and 4 in a row.

Do you know the last time Tom Brady lost 4 games in a row?

Never.

Rodgers has as many mvps as Brady does even though Brady has started 7 more seasons. Stay butt mad fag kek

>reeeeeeee!! sometimes the patriots go 12-4 reeeeee!!

Oh no! What a bad team.

New England in the last 7 seasons
14-2
12-4
12-4
12-4
12-4
13-3
14-2

Green Bay in the same time frame
10-6
10-6
12-4
8-7-1
11-5
15-1 (lost in their first playoff game)
10-6

Brady does more before the snap than Rodgers does during the play. His is the mental game. To diagnose what the defense is giving him before the play. It's an art with him. No gay ass Omaha audibles. Just knowing where to put the ball on the play already called.

Damn the cheats must have way more owls over that time peroid

My argument was that the Patriots would lost 4 or 5 games. Your retarded ass says BUT THEY NEVER LOSE 4 GAMES DURRR
Than you post evidence that they do while posting the Packers records.

Are you a fucking retard? You just proved me right and you wrong. Stay butt mad kek

>rodgers has as many mvps as Brady
>qbr

What the fuck does that even mean retard?

>doubling over to brace for impact before the sack
ELITE

>losing your best player for the rest of the season just to try to stop the other team from scoring 7 measly points
>british education

t. Andy Dalton before breaking his thumb last year

>underrated post

It's all the Packers fans have.

I got you senpai.

>this thread

Six consecutive Championship Games, three owls, one ring and a metric butt load of games won. And that's if we're just cherry picking that specific time frame.

>Your QB and coach won more superbowls before an arbitrary number i set so they don't count
>Packers fans

This is why handegg is not a sport

ELITE MOBILITY

>inb4 Packers fags talk about how the Bears suck anyway
>then later try to claim their division is difficult

>women having an opinion online

Brady still has a hell of an arm.

>Comeback wins
>Include losses

Surgical.

The Patriots haven't lost 5 games in 8 years.
And if you honestly think the 2016/2017 Pats would have lost to Tennessee, Minnesota, Washington, Indianapolis or Dallas you need to have your head examined for possible brain tumors.

True, but look at guys like Lebron, Trout, hell even some soccer CBs. Those guys are built like gods. Football is more about being cerebral at QB instead of athletic.

>and then i passed on a QB because he couldnt move like a running back

>guyz, his name is Brady and he's jacked

And then look at every first basemen in the MLB.

For comparison, Aaron Rodgers has a sub-.200 winning percentage in these situations.

>can't wait to blow it

Damn the cheats must have way more owls over that time peroid

>Brady knows rodgers is the goat

whoa i should roid

What's Brady got to do with the opposing qb.....

Where does it say Brady in the pic? Where did I say Brady? Are you a retard?

Marino>Brady
Rodgers>Brady
Montana>Brady
Brady>Manning

Replied to the wrong post, so yes.