Who is really Americas team between these two?

Who is really Americas team between these two?

Cowboys don't deserve the title so it comes down to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAgG9XcrDFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Packers

Patriots are the wealthy elite's team, pack are the team of the middle-class.

The Packers are America at it's best. Working-class Midwestern town, committed local fanbase, owned by the fans instead of some shiesty billionaire, they get ahead through the diligent work of their front office finding value players.

The Patriots are America at it's most honest. Large city full of Coastal elites, Zionist billionaire owner, bandwagon that spans the globe, they get ahead by bankrolling an uber-genius to help them trample the little guy.

Also extremely homosexual

Well said user

Packers are the real America's Team

Pats
This is trumps America now boy!

patriots look and sound more american

The Denver Broncos.

Colorado is what America should be about. Not moronicleftist as Commiefornia but not moronicright white trash like the south.

Broncos are truly America's team.

The patriots literally became a dynasty because of the little guy(Brady). They always good grades and draft players that you don't expect to be good. Patriots have only had 2 really elite pass catchers in their dynasty era, gronk and moss. You're not giving them enough credit

>The patriots literally became a dynasty because of the little guy(Brady).
lol, the Patriots became a dynasty because of Belichick.

>They always good grades and draft players that you don't expect to be good.
(Belichick)

>Patriots have only had 2 really elite pass catchers in their dynasty era, gronk and moss.
Okay?

Clinton vs. Trump, the football game.

>m-muh belichick
Do you faggots ever realize how stupid you sound when you say this?

Packers are wholesome salt of the earth Midwest and bandwagoners that fell for the "small market" lie the NFL peddles about the Packers

Patriots are numale new englanders and bandwagoners

Packers of these two are America's team

>owned by the fans

Kek

So is there a stockholders meeting when finding a new GM or coach? Is it majority rules for draft picks and FA signings?

Kek, you got rused by the "Packers stock" lie

>y-yuo ith stupith!!!!111!!1!
Fuck, you really showed me!

I remember seeing some retarded article a couple years ago that decided Americas team based off of social media following and merchandising and apparently the Broncos were number 1, Packers number 2, Pats number 3.

So yes you would be right according to one article. Broncos were at one point Americas team based on marketing.

Californians have/quickly are turning Colorado into shit

They are moving there in droves like termites after they carved California out

t. 10 years of life there

Rent and shit has gone up 20% in the last 5 years, inflation taken into account

look at belichick with the Browns, he was average at best. Brady is what elevated the Patriots to the next level

I hate the Patriots and know a ton of people who hate the Patriots. Nobody really hates the Packers unless they are your teams rival

This is what happens when you legalize Marijuana.

Same with people from New York and New England in Florida. It will never end until large portions of your state are infested

Its the Chicago Bears idiots. They represent the creation of football since Halas coached and owned them. Plus, they represent the hard working blue collar americans that built this country. The fact that we lose more proves this because the average american is losing more thanks to liberals. Now that this is Trumps America expect multiple Owls in the next 8 years.

Team fanbases I've noticed that hate the packers

Entire NFC north (obviously)
Cowboys
Seahawks (fans that have been around from 2006 onward anyways)

that's pretty much it. Probably some Iggles and falcons in there too.

As a Pats fan there is no such thing as Americas team.
The Cowgirls are faggots for giving themselves the nickname.

>Seahawks hate us

I'm happy. I detest the Seahawks myself

Plenty of people hate the Packers. They're gigantic refbabbys.

It's true. Californians get the fuck outta my mile-high city.

Seahawks had years of suffering to the Packers in the playoffs. Most notably this youtube.com/watch?v=vAgG9XcrDFY

>So is there a stockholders meeting when finding a new GM or coach?
Do you not know how public companies work? There's a stockholders' meeting every year at which the board members are elected.

>Is it majority rules for draft picks and FA signings?
No, that's retarded.

>average
He built them back into a contending team.

>Californians have/quickly are turning Colorado into shit
>m-muh quiet mountain town!
Oh fuck off, I'm so sick of you whiny faggots. I've lived in Boulder for 15 years and yea, it sucks that rent is skyrocketing. But no one can afford to live on the east/west coast anymore, so young professionals making starting salaries have no choice but to look west (or south) for work. Half the people that complain about this shit aren't even native Coloradans.

If you want to blame someone, blame the tech giants who are moving out here and luring 150k a year google employees to head east.

they have the middle class and the lgbt

You can't say it's "owned by the fans" if the fans have no part in the decision making process. They don't even make dividends on the stock.

definitely not the cheatriots

Doesn't matter what you think.

The Cowboys are America's team. That's just how it is. This isn't some title given by the president, let alone some retard on Sup Forums. The people decided and now the Cowboys are synonymous with America and America's team.

>Colorado
DUDE WEED

Texans fan here. Nobody's team should be called "America's Team" unless they represent the United States of America as a whole country.

The Cowfaggots and their "fans" arbitrarily claimed the moniker since no one else had. At this point, it's just team propaganda for their PR machine.

Nobody hates what they don't give a singular fuck about.
Some teams are just plain irrelevant. Even worse when you throw in a homoseks QB.

>The people decided and now the Cowboys are synonymous with America and America's team.

Only actual vote I know of had the Packers winning it. Packers are America's team.

It was a title given by a reporter you dumbass.

7/10 got good at the end

>people still get upset about a nick name a reporter gave to the Cowboys in the 70s.

Americas Team baby.

lmfao this all I need to prove you dont know shit about NFL history and became a Pats fan when they started winning.

Raiders you faglords, I hope someone stabs you.

they're america's offical organized crime team

Seahawks are the real America's Team. The 12th Man's embrace reaches across all borders and barriers - geographically, socially, racially, and genderly.

>Bankrolling

Kraft & Belichick make sure that the Pats are consistently the stingiest team in the NFL.

nigga I've lived in Denver for 15 years, I don't want any quiet small-town bullshit I just don't want all these faggots who can't drive in the lightest of snowfall on I-25

That's the Patriots, Raiders are more like a team of psychopathic serial killers.

Packers confirmed for winning Superbowl 51

What team does he actually like anyway? Is he a Giants, Jets, or Bills fan?

packer fan here. Never understood the cowboys being "americas team" when the Patriots is the most reasonable because of their name.

He's been a Seahawks can for the last few years anyways prior to that pats fan I believe

So which individual owns the Packers?

Nestlé S.A.

Cowboys have the biggest fanbase
Steelers have the second biggest
Bizarre thread to say the least but you never know with millennials these days

If you take passion into consideration (a loud and proud fan is worth more than a quiet disinterested fan), then the Seahawks have a far greater fan base than either of those teams.

Patriots, I think . iknow he tried buying the Bills at one point.

Between Steelers, Cowboys and Packers

You won't find many Patriots fans outside of NE.

The Packers are America's team

The Patriots run America.

FUCN YOU FUDGE PACKER THE COWBOYS WILL RISE NEXT YEAR

It's like any other public company, they elect the board who, in turn, runs it. Because it's not practical to run a company as multi-million person direct democracy.

>"We need to sign this guy to our practice squad."
>"Fuck, how long will it take to get a quorum?"

lrn2stock n00b

For which, as I said, Belichick is well-compensated.

All your band wagon ass fans are gonna jump ship asap friend. And your stadium was designed for acoustics it's not cause Seattle fans are just so passionate.