ITT: Actors you've D R O P P E D

ITT: Actors you've D R O P P E D

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2013/10/03/when-does-a-human-life-begins-17-timepoints/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

actually, i want to change my mind

i understand the shirt now

how can i edit my first post??

can someone pm me?

Tim Dicksucker
Robery Downey Junior

OH BABY I HEAR

>>Tim Dicksucker

TRIGGERED

I don't understand people who want more kids in the world.

I just can't enjoy his stand up or show after the BBC gangbang incident.

Is this supposed to be a statement against abortion or guns or what?

Surprises me that he's pro-life. I thought he liked scrambles eggs.

This.

He's conservative. It's anti-abortion.

And rimjobs?

Cucks.

>Scrambled eggs all over my face
What did he mean by this?

>would it bother us more if doctors shot pregnant women

yes i think it would

Why is it only white people that feel this way?

do you not get that mudslime and gigaboos are having 10+ children per family? Did you want the world to go to shit?

This would have killed as first post.

>Conservative Intellectuals

Say hello to your wife's son for me.

meant to quote

They are all going to die of starvation, do you want your kids to die like that?

cuck

my dad went to high school with grammer

Pedo.

>killing babies is the logical answer to rising population

>all conservatives are heartless racists who want to see black babies killed

We need more white kids

>thought it was an anti-gun shirt
>actually an anti-abortion shirt
>supports either of these positions
???

The world doesn't need more cucks

>Talking shit about the actor who had the hardest life of all

I'm not going to stand for it.

Who else will pay for your welfare nigger?

made me chuckle

your dad is a lucky guy

>>all conservatives are heartless racists who want to see black babies killed

When did I say babies should be killed?

It's a fact that the birth-rate of whites is lagging behind other races. I mean if you prefer to live in a world that has more violent cultures, sure go ahead and do nothing. The only thing you can do is reproduce.

I thought he was pro-SandyHook

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with being pro-life and the only reason people ITT say otherwise is because they don't want to deviate from the now mainstream leftist culture

I don't care. I just don't like kids. They're annoying.

white kids aint the ones having the most abortions

>loved Fraiser growing up
>loved Beast in the X-men toon
>seeing X3 without knowing anything about the casting was one of the most blissful events of my childhood

>When did I say babies should be killed?
When you opposed the pro-life position of Kelsey Grammer.

There are other solutions, mainly avoiding irresponsible pregnancies to begin with and encouraging less anti-social behaviour all round.

: ) ty bud

You mean that time you saw a meme on Sup Forums and got triggered?

Don't bother trying to explain that. Niggers are incapable of understanding.
>lawdy I sho do love me dis check dat magically appears outta nowheres every month

what was he like in hs?

>Father is killed for literally no real reason, shot to death on his front lawn when Kelsey is a kid.
>When he was 20, after just being expelled, he finds out that his younger sister was murdered by a gang of thieves because she would have been a witness to their robbery.
>When he is 25 his two half-brothers die in a scuba diving accident.
>One of his close friends was killed in 9/11
>Another one of his best friends for 40 years was killed by his wife
>His crazy wife attempted to kill herself, she survives but their unborn child is killed due to it

What the fuck. I guess that explains why he's anti-abortion.

He should be pro-abortion. Why bring another life into this crummy world?

ugh. Never thought I'd see that shit here.
I work for the company abort73 uses to print their t-shirts and it makes me sick every time we get an order from them. I'd probably never have heard of them if I didn't personally print their shirts, but I do so I see their shit all the time. It's fucked up and I'm thinking about talking to management and telling them I have a moral objection to working on anything connected with them.

>implying that life isn't brought into this crummy world at the point of conception

If you can't demonstrate that life doesn't begin at conception then you are advocating potential child murder.

I'm fine with that.

Maybe Kelsey's been totally broken by the grief and has become a JRPG villain that wants to perpetuate the suffering.

.....calling

Not if whitey keeps feeding them

No homo or anything but Kelsey is looking real nice

He's looking daddy as fuck tbqh

Because white people are thinking of white children, not other races. I for one able against white abortion, not other races.

>RDJ
But he's based and most likely the anonymous insider who keeps trying to confirm that pedowood is real.

I want less murder and less people. Politics on hard mode.

Underrated post to the max.

>On August 5, 1987, Broderick was vacationing in Ireland with his girlfriend Jennifer Grey, when the rented BMW he was driving, crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with another vehicle carrying two passengers. The accident killed 28 year old Anna Gallagher and her mother, 63 year old Margaret Doherty. When questioned by authorities, Broderick said he had no recollection of the crash and did not know why he was in the wrong lane. Broderick was fined $175 for “careless driving.

no bs this guy married my next door neighbour's daughter

How'd she die?

He he.

CRAAWWWLLLING IN MY SKINN

Fucking kill yourself

Whitey needs to stop having kids so he can afford to afford feed Darky's kids.

do you think george orwell would have a hearty laugh if he was told that today the "liberals" want to murder babies and restrict constitutional rights?

Why? I thought all life was precious.

Not yours

Why don't you think so?

your views that you expressed.

babies are innocent. you are not.

>degenerates

Walter White confirmed to assassinate Donald Trump

What do you think I'm guilty of? I just want to abstain from printing t-shirts for an organization I don't agree with. I thought you guys loved abstinence.

PICKED UP

Why would it bother us more. Currently they chop them up and vac up their limbs

Is that true?

>moving the goal post

Just kys already

Oh hello Sup Forumstv

If you like any actor your might as well agree to disagree with their politics.

I'm not saying they should be outright banned or anything, but abortions are hella disgusting.

>made a Kelsey thread with the exact same pic as OP a few weeks ago
>got banned
whats with the lack of consistency Sup Forums? Have the patients taken over the nut house?

Who moved any goal post? I said I think abort73 sucks and I don't like printing for them. You said I need to die because of that, and when I asked you why you just doubled down on the idea that I need to die.

They aren't babies yet. They will be if left alone. They are in the process of becoming what is legally considered as life. Abortion has been legal for 45 years. I'm sorry it makes yoy uncomfortable, but you aren't getting one, so it's really none of your business.

think it through

you object so much to someones opinion that you don't want to do your job. but you haven't quit, you want YOUR BOSS to conform to your opinions.

then you complain on qn anonymous image board that WE don't respect rights.

think it through.

We are not discussing your work ethics, but your stand in abortion.

Fucking murder yourself already and free the world from your faggotry.

>you are advocating potential child murder

Dude have you ever met a child? They're like gremlins from the movie Gremlins but they're real.

I know what youre saying, but I agree with banning abortion just because its such an easy get out clause for being a stupid piece of shit teenager who cant understand contraception

Kelsey grammer is fucking based why would you be banned for it?

Yeah, but they aren't getting them on the fucking taxpayer dime - you wanna be an idiot that doesn't tell your boyfriend to wrap it up and get knocked up more thsn once, and have more than one termination? Good. You're keeping people like you out of society. Also, if contraception fails, then what? Teenagers stuck with a kid? That's bullshit.

He's got a bomb!

White men can pay for legal abortion. It's a ploy to decrease white population further

BEAT CITY NOW NOW

>this logic
I swear you could argue at a wall, but contraception doesn't fail when done right. You probably think a condom is enough.

>Teenagers stuck with a kid? That's bullshit.
Why?
It's been the norm for millions of years.

> 4. Pronuclei merge, within 12 hours. After fertilization, the packets of DNA from male and female — the pronuclei — approach, merge, and the intermingling chromosomes pair and part, as the first mitotic division looms. A new human genome forms. Following that first division, some genes from the new genome are accessed to make proteins, but maternal transcripts still dominate development.

blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2013/10/03/when-does-a-human-life-begins-17-timepoints/
12 hours after the sperm and egg meet new DNA is created, this by all intends and purposes is life, human life.

There have been retarded laws from even longer ago.
Abortion is murder.

Can you blame Kelsey for being against abortion when continuing the pregnancy can bring out miracles in life

>this by all intends and purposes is life, human life.

by that definition, so is a tumor.

>DNA is life
>intends and purposes
>dat_source.js

The company I work for (and I really don't want to give out too many details because I don't want this connected back to them) has it in our mission statement we will print literally anything you want. Except if we deem it to be racist or homophobic. Abortion doesn't fall into either of those categories, but there's some precedence within the corporation for not being forced to make what you deem as propaganda for something you're morally opposed to. Why should I be forced to? Am I a bad person or a bad employee if I otherwise perform my job very well? These are the folks that harass women outside of clinics when they're trying to get basic medical care and information. Yeah, I do have a problem with them.