If dog bites you, do you think you can whip around him and squeeze hug him to death while punching him in the head?

If dog bites you, do you think you can whip around him and squeeze hug him to death while punching him in the head?

I'm afad of dog I just want to take measures of safety.

I'm afad of dogs too

bump

if a dog bite, you gotta fite

If a dog bites you, you will lose all muscle control and shit yourself until death.

I've been told you should pull their front legs apart. Fucks them up

Not me

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Wrap a hoodie or whatever around your arm, let it bite you then lift it and knee it in the doggie equivalent of the solar plexus. Best method i have found.

or you could just get with the times and carry a gun and shoot it

No, you're gonna lose something. There's no real 'safe' way. It's just the way dogs head are. Maybe grab the scruff. Choke it from behind. Either that or your hands gunna have to break its mouth somehow.

Yeah but dog already has bites me I don't think I can reaach for my fun at that point

Nothing you can do. You are destined to be killed by a weredog. That will be the next dog to attack you. Pray it kills you or you will walk the Earth as a weredog.

First of all follow these rules.

1. Don't present your hand to dogs you don't know
2. Don't pet dogs without asking the owner
3. If a dog is loose and you are shit scared, climb up on something, dogs can't climb

If they bite you and do not let go, kick in their stomach and move towards them quickly so that you overtower them. This will put the dog out of balance and the kick will most likely make it let go. I have had 3 rescued pitbulls and one of them used to belong to an alcoholic that threw her into walls as a puppy, kicked her and threw bottles at her. To say the least she was mentally fucked, she bit me once in the beginning because she was very scared but I just calmly stood there untill she let go. After gaining her trust she never bit again, had her for 8 years without even an attempt to bite.

Moral of the story is, 99% of dog bites are because they are scared, give a dog room and it won't bite. If it's a big dog that's trained to bite you are kind of fucked and need to do everything you can to survive.

Or, you can gut them with a sharp knife like I did.

>Place index finger of free hand in dogs butthole
>dog will immediately let go
>or dog could bite harder

Fucking roll the dice

No. The arteries in a dogs neck aren't in the same place as a human. You can choke all day and the dog wouldn't pass out. You'd be better off grabing and body slamming the damn thing over and over again.

Youre supposed to vigorously masturbate the dog. You ever see a dog trying to rip something to shreds while humping like a jack hammer full red rocket? Fucking exactly.

I'll have you know user. That I masturbate my dog everyday...that is all

You do know it's not arteries but airways we're looking for, right? Unless you have knife, an artery isn't going to do shit for you.

If dog Bark. Be nice, squat low and slowly put out hands open palm side up.

If dog bite kick in face and run

Wrong, a rear naked choke constricts blodflow through the arteries to the brain, which is why you pass out in 10-15 sec and not 60-240 sec like if you just held your breath .

I'll go ahead and tell the story

>be me
>several years ago
>gonna go to a buddy's house who likes a couple blocks
>pack a knife because Ive been jumped before, shit neighborhood
>get to buddy's street
>pitbull comes to the fence giving me that roof roof
>"fuck off dog, I got shit to do and youre giving me the blues"
>continue until I notice dog's driveway gate is wide open
>"please don't let that dog notice..."
>walk backwards
>dog comes bolting out the yard at light speed
>"fuuuuuuuuck"
>can't run, dog is too quick
>reach into pocket and bust out the knife
>just as I flick it open dog is leaping at me
>all teeth
>chest level
>have just enough time to put my left arm up
>dog bites down like a vice
>lift dog up with chomped arm
>stab dog in its exposed stomach
>yank knife up as hard as I can
>knife hits chest bone and stops
>dog releases
>dog doesnt yelp or anything, just shakes its head back and forth
>blood pouring out of its mouth and nose
>guts start flopping out
>dog makes its way back to its yard and collapses
>just then the owners come out
>figures, beaner vatos
>they yell "YOU KILLED MY FUCKING DOG EH
>scream back at them at the top of my lungs
>"KEEP YOUR GODDAMN GATE CLOSED YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER"
>fucking bail to buddy's house
>peroxide and iodine the fuck out of my bite
>some neighbor calls the cops
>tell them what happened
>they get a big ass fine
>shouldve sued but they were beaners and I'd never see any money from them

Never ever go walking without having something to protect yourself, ever.

Faaark. Shit got real.

Glad to hear you made it OK.

dog will only bite if its owners are complete cunts and dont know how to make a dog behave

if it does bite, its up to the size of the dog. if its a big ass dog you are completely at its mercy unless you're stronger than average person.

glad you got out OK.

i hate retards owning pitbulls.

have dogs myself, and i spend time with them and train them to be likeable, sociable beings.
and then theres tons of assholes that dont know shit and ruin the reputation for all of us.