Girlfriend just admitted she had been seeing another guy over the past week she liked but hasn't done anything with him...

Girlfriend just admitted she had been seeing another guy over the past week she liked but hasn't done anything with him (went to lunch, movie etc).

I've been a flat out poor cunt this year during my studies and haven't had the money to take her out on dates or activities and do thing's i really want to do. I'm less busy in this half of the year so have been applying for jobs so I can have some money to change the situation.

She said she want's to work things out and she has stopped seeing him, but i'm unsure if this will change the outcome. I really like this girl been together for a year, but can not stand unfaithful cunts.

Do I give it a shot?

no you fucking retard. once a cheater always a cheater. go find someone better.
/thread
sage

Dump the whore.

She is gonna do it again. Is pic related? Probably gets off on cheating.

Where are you from op?

dump the bitch

Webcam.getthelube.com

You heard the men. Dump the whore, you deserve better.

Please please dump her. Dating cheaters will lead to nothing but ruin and you need to find someone who respects you

she's lying to you. don't believe her. she fucked that guy

Absolutely not, leave that stupid bitch dude, do it over text like a funny guy and show us

No fucking way OP. let that stupid bitch go. if you "give it a shot" it'll tell her share can get away with anything and she'll lose all respect for you (if she hasn't already) reach down and grab your balls. Are they still attached? let's keep it that way. Man up gentlemen and stop giving love to these no good, cock riding whores.

OP, in all honesty only you will know the situation in all its entirety.

Imagine being in a relationship where it's reversed. You want to do fun shit and get out of the house and do stuff other than fuck but your girlfriend keeps saying she can't because of X and Y. Would you do what you did?

Personally, even if her actions are somewhat justified, it's better to just move on man. I'm sure you would have definitely made it work somehow before it got to this point if you really liked her, you'll probably have trust issues, you'll be under pressure to get your ass into gear etc.

You sound young, and like this is your first or second relationship. Let her down easy, get some space, make contact again in a year or so on good terms.

Good luck.

I speak from experience by the way, there is no sense in making this work. She will always find a way to make it your fault and she knows you won't do anything about it because you are wrapped around her finger. Prove her wrong

If she hasn't fucked him the relationship is still salvageable

This

>Girlfriend
>Knows your studying to make a better life
>Says fuck that
>Going around, looking for beta-bux
>Probably fucking other dudes

Seriously dude. Get rid of her.

She probably fucked him, realised the sex was bad and wants you back

No it isn't. If she hasn't fucked him and OP doesn't dump her, it's only a matter of time before she does. Dump her before it happens.

She fucked him and realised he wasnt better than you and now came back to you. Why do you have to pay for the stuff whilst studying? Doesnt she have some i come? Have some selfrespect dude.

I hope you've done the right thing by now

Ditch the bitch. She is trying to use the both of you.

fourth relationship, I understand where she's coming from, I don't even hang with my mates enough not because she wants me around just cause i chose to spent more time with her.

she's not like that, shes very submissive.

thats what i feel like but the guy still exists, only reason i'm contemplating working things out is cause she didn't fuck him.

Dump her and save the money

Leave it OP, not worth the pain.

If she cant understand that you're studying (putting in work just now to make your future prospects better) and If she's already met this other guy a few times them it wont be long before she fucks him.

Chuck her now and get it over with, dont let her dump you in a few months after cheating, that'll hurt a lot more than ending it today.

this

Bro please stop yourself right there, tore trying to rationalize and defend her already, and of course you'll eventually talk yourself into staying with her. Don't give yourself time to talk yourself into turning yourself into a pussy. She felt like you weren't enough and she went and let some other guy spend money on her because she wanted a break from reality, now she'll just keep doing it no matter what she says. Drop the girl right now before you start defending her actions

Once a cheater always a cheater. Dump her and find a woman that will actually stick by you when shit gets rough.

>but hasn't done anything with him
yeah right

drop her OP

relationship is done.

Do you think she was just going out on dates with that guy for fun?? of course not, i bet she's texting him right now.

that guy is your replacement.

Dump her OP.

This, she probably fucked him and either way is a whore. Don't get shafted by a bimbo my dude, find someone who deserves you. If she was worth keeping around she wouldnt be doing shit like that.

Leave her through texting and post screenshot pls.

So much this

OP HERE, she just admitted she kissed him!! she said it's my decision and she fucked up.

Since the guys ex hit me up, i reckon i could hook up with her, think i should get with her to make it even?

GF sees you can't give her fun times cause you struggle with money: cheats.
GF sees you're working things out and actually have a plan: you're interesting again.

She's a shallow whore who only respects you as long as you have money. And maybe even then she might do it again as soon as she gets bored with you for a different reason than money because that's a character trait she literally just showed you.

I'm not a robot, peace

>your decision
>she fucked up

Dude, she's clearly retarded at best, and a manipulative bitch at worst.
As for the other guy's ex, do it only if their relationship ended for a valid reason (e.g. HE cheated and she dumped him), but don't focus on "revenge". Just focus on finding a better girl.

She has fucked him already. By telling you she is either feeling remorseful and is trying to ease her mind by admitting to it but has softened the story or is looking for a way out and hoped you would bolt because she is a gutless whore.

No, let his ex be his ex, you don't want him or her in your life, they seem immature.

Your GF is a whore, look for something better

Why do you even need to ask you fucking pleb. You shouldnt have even heard her out, as soon as she said she'd been seeing another guy in a romantic/sexual context you should've flipped her the bird while walking away then messaged her best friend 'ayy baby want sum fuck?'

Plus she's almost definitely lying about not doing anything with the guy

they broke up cause she smoked too much weed lol, she asked me if i smoked so it's an easy way to hit her up

The thread has spoken.
Once a cheater, always a cheater, you're better than that. Don't waste your time on unfaithful cunts.

ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT

Then you can see it as an easy fuck, but nothing more. Smoke with the slag and fuck her a couple of times if you wish, but don't turn it into an actual relationship. She doesn't seem trustworthy.

This. And don't be nice about it. Text something like
>lel u a whore
and only respond with variations on that theme
>Whore Island, population; you
>My mother always said you were a whore I guess she was right
>u have the whore-AIDS

Then if she keeps talking just spam pics of birthday cat

if she admitted to kissing him she most probably actually fucked him.

abort relationship.

Still waiting for OP to deliver screenshot.

OP is a virgin
OP baited all you summerfags

fuckin SAGE

Yes, op is only a very small step away from becoming a cuck. He also doesn't see it, which is very important to the transformation.