$63 Million High School Football Stadium in Texas

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/10/texas-town-oks-63m-for-high-school-football-stadium.html

What do you think of this 12,000 capacity, $63 million stadium for high school football built in a Texas town (population: 149,000)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/part-of-60-million-texas-high-school-stadium-may-be-demolished/
youtube.com/watch?v=wzqXggZU3eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>stadium gets built
>football banned from all US high schools the next year due to concussion concerns

Not big enough - which is odd for Texas!

High School football is practically a religion here. It's sickening.

>It's sickening

Leave any time, homo.

>white people

>High School football is practically a religion here. It's sickening.

Just as College Football is here.

>unironically watching cuckegg

Absolutely bluepilled.

You enjoy watching you're wife's bull play?

They added a football program to my old high school eventually. It fucked up the school budget and caused injuries for the kids so that the parents could go nuts over it for whatever reason.

Oh well, I guess they got what they wanted.

>h-hey guys, I said "cuck" and "bluepill"
>do I fit in yet?

Try harder, Nu/pol/.

Nice memes, now try and come up with an actual cogent argument.

Or you cant because you're a nu/pol/ cuck straight off the plebbit boat?

It seems silly and difficult to comprehend at first, but a lot of people don't fully grasp how important sports entertainment is to pretty much every culture on the planet. Think about if no sport existed anywhere in the world and how miserable life would be for a lot of people. It's an escape. There are far more egregious spending habits among humans.

>an area that enjoys a sport is getting a nice stadium, omg!

I've lived in the DFW area my whole life and the only time HS football comes up is when there is mutual interest. Go cry about it to your racquetball buddies.

>nu/pol/
Whatever

Football is the dumbest of all sports. Nobody wants to watch a game played 10 secs at a time for five hours. There's much faster paced and more alpha games out there.

If you hate football, you're probably a liberal.

Sour grapes and all.

Personally, I despise football. I tried playing it for a year in high school and it wasn't fun. Everyone took it so seriously.

I remember they had a drill to punish people who messed up. If you made a mistake at practice they would make you stand there, everyone else would get in a line, and one by one they would run at you and tackle you. The second you got up they would tackle you again. I played for one year and didn't come back the next.

My dad was some typical boomer. He wanted me to be some football star. I wasn't very good. Probably just another thing my parents resent me for. Fucking faggots.

>dfw is Texas

Lol

Get out of the city faggot and see how the rest of the state lives.

Think of all the programs that could have been funded with $63m.

better section 8 vouchers

Fighting racism

assisting refugees from the middle east

minority assistance

anti racism

transgender assistance grants

what a waste of money.

And why is that?

>Its not alpha enough for an '''''alpha''''' like me
CLASSIC nu/pol/

So? My city (Arcadia, CA) has a population of 57,000 and spent $50 million on a football stadium and a few other renovations. High school looks better than most college campuses now, with brand new music hall, theater, library and more.

At the same time they claim they don't have money to keep paying all teachers.

Same reason you assume I'm a cuck:

Nu/pol/ logic ;^)

Why the fuck do Texans like high school football so much?

Its funny because all this benefits is black people. The nfl will chose a black player over a white player. Texas is literally KEKING themselves.

Why not build boxing gyms and make more white people learn the sport of fighting?

I think its beautiful. The feeling those kids must get when running out onto that field.

For Glory.

>$63 mill for sport stadium
>teachers barely make $50k a year

Never change, Murrica

I'm more than certain the Allen Eagles stadium is bigger. I believe it was in the ballpark around $90 million. Our Highschool football stadiums are better than other states pro teams fields. Love my state. Gig'em

>assumptions! that'll show him!
>Implying I'm not in central Texas right now

Nice argument. That's about what I expected from someone who gets butthurt over what others enjoy.

Samefag

If I'm not mistaken the Allen stadium was $60m

Fuck Mckinney high schools they trying to steal our thunder, ALLEN HIGH SCHOOL was the first big stadium in texas at a BIG $64 MILLION DOLLARS, FUCK OFF MCKINNEY FAGGOT

first time I have seen the term /nu/pol

used a minute apart from different ids

If those are the only options then money well spent.

Ah yes, the stadium that had to close immediately after opening because the engineers and contractors fucked up and the whole thing was structurally unsound? And they think they may have to demolish it? hahaha

cbsnews.com/news/part-of-60-million-texas-high-school-stadium-may-be-demolished/

>The NFL will chose a black player over a white player
[citation needed]
White players typically dominate the league as far as skill goes, and the superstars of the NFL are all white
>Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, JJ Watt, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, etc.
Yes there are superstar black players, but compare the amount of Manning jerseys sold to that of say Antonio Brown jerseys and tell me there isn't a clear gap.

>autzen stadium
>capacity 54,000
>town population 160,000
>renovation cost $80,000,000

Nothing special about Texas

FUCK OFF MCKINNEY FAGGOT
JELLY WE GOT OUR OWN STADIUM AND NOT HAVING TO SHARE WITH 2 OTHER KEK SCHOOLS

So this is where our tax money goes.

I'm glad our kids are all 4.0 geniuses, that we can spend money on this kind of shit.

>comparing a college stadium to a high school stadium

>eggball
>considered a sport in burgerland
All of my keks

Texas response to taking their football.

>it's an escape
so it's America's version of anime?

god bless the free market
mmaking republican babby jesus weep with capitalism since the foundation of the usa

Usually a alumni makes it big and helps fund it. It happened next to my house on a smaller scale.

>My dad was some typical boomer. He wanted me to be some football star. I wasn't very good. Probably just another thing my parents resent me for. Fucking faggots.

UNIVERSITY of Nogero

is that Midilothian?

>losing world wars
>Germany's national pasttime
lad status: wew

Should definitely not be funded with taxpayer money. Fuck that.

he resents you because you can't even green text correctly

B-But, muh black people!

If I ever reach this level of autism (average Texan), please don't hesitate to kill me.

There is a reason that state didn't even want to MAGA.

Steers and _____.

Maybe we just dont like watching niggers run around with balls for a hobby

>Maybe we just dont like watching niggers run around with balls for a hobby

This is why I don't like watching sports. I like playing them, but life is far too short and I have far too little free time to waste my precious hours watching a bunch of niggers running around screaming and slobbering. I literally have better things to do.

Mckinney fag go home

Boxing is a poor man's sport you idiot. No intelligent, well-to-do kid is going to take up boxing as a lifestyle.

There's a reason why the great boxers from 100 years ago are a completely different ethnicity from the boxers today; their people made it up the social ladder

What did you just say about your PM?

And yet, here you are on Sup Forums. Wonderful way to spend your "precious hours", retard.

>There's a reason why the great boxers from 100 years ago are a completely different ethnicity
Wrong... its because blacks and Mexicans got better. Its a sport of combat faggot. The reason whites suck at it because they have become pussy's or they rather watch a bunch of negros running around with a ball. Look at mma blacks, mexicans and Brazilians are starting to dominate it too. Where are whites going to turn too nascar?

Look at how ex soviets are starting to impact boxing. They're becoming a force in boxing and turning into champions.

I bet you Trump could have had the same exact thing built for a quarter of the price.

I multitask by listening to Spanish language tapes and posting. So I'm learning about politics and studying a foreign/domestic language at the same time. Better than spending my time and money worshiping banjo-lipped nigs.

>teachers are valuable
>teachers are not kike Marxist programmers
>implying paying jew teachers more to teach how white people are evil will help jamal add and subtract in prison

Two of the best heavyweight boxers in recent memory were a couple of Ukrainians.

Typical.

Football is only enjoyable to watch because of the antics on Sup Forums. Boring as fuck watch it without banter and emotionally exhausting to see it play at your home stadium.

All in all not a real fan of watching sports. I enjoy playing them with friends. Especially because it covertly gets a good workout in and you really are motivated to enjoy and win.

Tl;dr. You are a cuck if you only watch sports especially without banter.

>two
Guess how many champions were black and mexican? Not to mention how many black heavyweights we're champions?

Still playing the footjew

Nice try

Glad I got out of A&M before my tuition would go 100% to that stadium. It's nice in all but I feel sorry for future students who are gonna be gradually forced out because the association/regents want people who can spend more money in the seats.

Still happy I got to my Corps stuff on that field. Would give up anything to go back in time as a fish at FOW to do college again.

> we need more money for educating!
> spend sixty three million dollars on a stadium

When you understand that certain high school leagues are the equivalent of lower tier soccer leagues and Premier farms in Europe, you'll better understand how serious many people take it.

We just happen not to have a club-based minor league for American football or basketball. High school and then college are our version of AA club sports.

So convert it to a soccer stadium.

You have to go back Pedro.

Small to mid sized mid-western towns take this shit seriously. It's all the sports they have. They also pay to go see each game. So mocking the spending is pretty dumb since it is an investment for the town.

>University of Oregon

Hipsters, Bums, and Nerds need to learn!

This is what strength and honor gets you, a 63 Million dollar Stadium. America was built on this mentality and still praises these things. To craft a road were our young men can forge themselves to be strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzqXggZU3eE

Its not just an escape its bread and circus m8

There are id's on this board moron. You even quoted yourself.

Well I really dont give a fuck about boxing because the chimpiest heavyweight nigger can be put down with a .45 slug between the eyes, or a shiv to the throat.
>inb4 pussy tactics
No more like nigger tactics

If anything, boxing really does showcase racial differences. Blacks (not sure about spics) are harder to knockout due to them having a thicker skull. (And a smaller brain.)

Also there are widespread reports from police where niggers, and only niggers, will just straight up eat a 9mm round to the temple and keep on trying to fight.

Thats hard to believe

How is life in Arcasia?

if it makes the school more money from ticket sales/merchandise/food sales, who gives a shit?

football (and other sports) fund tons of schools

I literally don't care
The only people who care are cucks who think the public school system is worth saving

If it pays for itself then there is literally nothing wrong with it. The "sports" we should be going after are bullshit like women's water polo, shit that no one watches and only exist to drain money from the budget.

What is it with Americans and school sports, it just forces dumb nigs into a college they're too dumb for before they can professionally bash into other niggersm

Fuck you Allen faggot. Cedar Hill faggot checking in. 3x state football champs!

WE ALL RETARDED NOW!!!

>high school sports
>handegg
lmao
m
a
o

better to have the nigs in sports and pretend college than in gangs