Who is this girl? Ive seen a video of her fucking herself in the ass with a dildo and this gif but that's it...

who is this girl? Ive seen a video of her fucking herself in the ass with a dildo and this gif but that's it, need a name

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/myfaerielove/?hl=en
xvideos.com/video27070801/cute_girl_masturbating_with_her_dildo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vid link?

my fairy love

instagram.com/myfaerielove/?hl=en

She was tortured and mutilated by masochists. The pics are horrifying.

Yea. Did you see the rest of it? They sewed her mouth/pussy/nipples shut.

no, got pics?

Post em

No i fucking nearly vomited i didnt save tgem

Keep on fapping and you will end up alone

Bullshit post em

FAG

"They", like it wasn't a kink she was exploring? Why didn't that make the news if it was "they" and not her? That is Middle East level "mercy" abuse.

She's fine.

Need more of this story, cant find anything online

yes someone please story...
could be fapable

Kek those are staples they made it sound like some human centepede shit

it was clearly consensual, you may need to take a break from the internet

>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

>she's a painslut
holy shit, i'm in love now. i thought she was cute before. now, would rape & wife/10

>using words like horrifying on /b

CHRISTIAN. FAGS
GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You cant sew a nipple shut, you retard.

But you can staple skin together to make it apear shut

I take the nipple thing back....

>shut
you mean gone

i'm really hoping this is fake

Well if this isn't just the most fucked up shit i've seen in weeks.

nope.jpg

>DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT

Fucking nasty ass bitch.
And any dumb kike/nigger willing to photograph this shit is a degenerate

what? it's sexy af, dude

From what I've seen the gif OP posted is her only good work

xvideos.com/video27070801/cute_girl_masturbating_with_her_dildo

my favorite is it triggers newfags and moralfags who think she's 12

Of course it's fake, take a look at her Tumblr, it's full of similar stuff (albeit not as extreme as the sewing pics)

Faked as in photoshop?
Or practical effects?

Theres a close up of her pussy fucking stapled bro its not fake. Practical effects? Wtf? You think shes a fucking hollywood makeup artist?

Stapling.
Sewing would take longer to do, medical stapling and a topical anesthetic and you could start taking pics in 20-30 minutes.
Taking them out is easier too.

HOW CAN BLACK WOMEN EVEN COMPETE

LMAO FUCKING NIGRESS MONKEYS

Wrong thread.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, and the power,
and the glory
for ever and ever.
Amen.

FUCK OFF NIGGER STICK TO YOUR OWN OBESE KFC MUNCHING UGGOS

Not a nigger, white redneck hick from Oklahoma.
You're still in the wrong thread dumbass.

This is what im saying. This shit is blatantly real but this dumb faggot thinks its fake

shes still hot as hell

This isn't /r/ go beg for sauce not here. Deus vult and all that

>Take a look at her Tumblr
>It's full of similar stuff

MAYBE! just maybe Tumblr is another one of those social media things that allows you to express you opinions and share the things that interest you.
I mean idk? Just a feeling I have yknow

Could you link her tumblr

>MAYBE! just maybe Tumblr is another one of those social media things that allows you to express you opinions and share the things that interest you.
I mean idk? Just a feeling I have yknow

You type like a dumb fucking slut

Just another stupid, insecure, weak attention seeking kid.
And you sad cunts worship her? Jesus.

Chillax, I just wanna see her lady bits.

just what the fuck goes through this type of person's brain... jesus fucking christ that's disgusting...

Looks pretty basic to me, drugs, addiction, doing things for drugs

Anyone gonna find the video of her getting stapled then or is this just screeching?

Im talking about the dumb cunt who thought the STORY about her being abducted and abused was real, you fucking mong

Dear lord what the fuck

Fucking degeneracy

>You type like a dumb fucking slut

You can't even greentext...

Newfag?

Probably a bit of. Keyboard warrior as well

basicly any girl on tumblr

Im on mobile you dumb kike
>Probably a bit of. Keyboard warrior as well
You can even type, you slag.

Only faggots use ellipsis

>Im on mobile you dumb kike
Oh shit then you should know typos happen

It's not even hard to green text on a mobile... Just a little common sense to split it up a bit

This post
now constitutes spam and we should refer to the rules of the board that give us all very clear guidelines in reference to how we should address spam.

Im drunk and i pointed out your gay post was typed like a tranny boi faggo and the only think you could say was "LEL NICE GREENTEXT NEWFRIEND"
Kek btfo

>You can even type, you slag.
>You can even type,
>can even type,
>can even

I can state for a fact that you were doing much better at this when you were just looking at the pictures, wanker.

Im drunk you poof.
Cant get everything right

Sup Forums GONE THOT

>Cant get everything right
>"I'm drunk"

apparently you can't get anything "right" if you get drunk and waste it on this site.

In my professional medical opinion, I can only prescribe one thing for you.....

>if you get drunk and waste it on this site.
I waste getting drunk in this site?
I think its the opposite my friend.

>Annon made a shitty point
>Annon gets beat down
>Annon makes shitty excuse
>Annon gets called the fuck out
>Annon then can't think of anything goes straight to the "I'm drunk card"

yup as annon is little bitch

Cause I mistyped?
Srry ive been doing it all night

If you just admit you're a bitch we can move on.
We can pretend it never happened

Kek
Yeah right lil nigger

I'd consider that a admitting you're a bitch

Okay degenerate, nice mental gymnastics.

Here's what happened.

Ok I'm done here you've made an example of you're self with you're keyboard warrior powers. Moving on now. Bye

>Here's what happened.
ok so who killed laura palmer?

>worship her
lol no one does that

She's just a mildly entertaining whore.

Well, I guess it could have been anyone.

thanks for the laughs guys

Sauce ?

She's the perfect slut

this entire thread is literally about one girl. maybe you should be in summer school, summer fag

From her Tumblr

Sadists.....not masochists......learn your fetishes retard

No moms 3D92602

I'm watching the first episode of the new season. Damn, that scene of the glass cubicle and the two lovers that get brutally killed is unsettling.

it was kinda funny to me im not sure why

Ruined

It's all superficial. None of those are deep enough to leave significant scars. She's probably back to the way she looked before by now.

I think that's on purpose. Lynch's surrealism is made to be kind of funny imo.

someday you'll understand human sexuality

She's a psycho and so she was always shit.

I knew she was hot but this stuff is amazing