STOP BEING TRANSPHOBIC

STOP BEING TRANSPHOBIC

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhgh0_5ochE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eq8keXo1Ck
4thwavenow.com/2017/04/03/the-money-is-flowing-to-suck-people-in-vaginoplasty-the-case-of-jazz-jennings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop pretending that boys who dress like girls are actually girls.

No.

/Thread

Plz more pics

I don't give a shit about its gender.
I would plough that tight little anus to threads.

I have nothing agains gays. I have nothing agains lesbians. I have nothing against trans. Hell, I have nothing against black people and Jews, even though I often make fun of them. But when a person, such as the one in video, keeps telling me what am I supposed to do and is lecturing me, then I can't take IT seriously and have this feeling that the said person isn't actually someone who thinks he's a woman, but rather, a simple attention whore and a very troubled person who, if we ignore it and don't give it the attention it seeks, will put a bullet in its head. So I guess it will happen in... march 2019?

this

WHY DOES HIS MOUTH LOOK LIKE A BRUISED ASSHOLE

OMG, she's wearing a collar. Does that mean she likes anal?

>she

That was sarcasm, bro.

(S)he got fat as fuck, sad
Also, it is not about what's between its legs? What? So a straight guy isn't supposed to want a vagoo, and if he does, he's a bigot?
Jesus Fucking Christ

you know you would
youtube.com/watch?v=5eq8keXo1Ck

There's not a single reason in the clip to stop being transphobic. Just some platitudes and muh feels.

And now a tricky question: If I'm not dating a trans person because he-she is too brown, does that count as transphobic, too, or is it just racist?

Mentally ill.

im not afraid of trans people.

This

No problem with the age, but the habitus, the attitude... No way, even he it was a girl!

>even he it was a girl!
Should be: "even if he was"

Wants to be a child girl but is a boy so with the encouragement of mom hormones the fuck out of himself

Now is 16 but because hormones penis don`t developed properly so butchers don`t have enough material to cosmetically create an abomination of a fake vagina

4thwavenow.com/2017/04/03/the-money-is-flowing-to-suck-people-in-vaginoplasty-the-case-of-jazz-jennings/

Why are you telling Sup Forums to stop being transphobic? Sup Forums is the least transphobic site in existence. Look how many trap threads we have every day.

It`s OK dude the whole thing is a mess anyone related to it is just mess up

why are they all the most basic, mainstream, shallow kind of people?