Reminder that fat people are degenerates

Other urls found in this thread:

zidbits.com/2013/06/how-long-can-you-live-off-the-fat-in-your-body/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't understand how that poor heart can keep pumping the blood in that gigantic body

This--it's impressive that the human body is able to function at all to these extremes.

But it's still fucking degenerate to do this to your own genetic inheritance, and society is cucked to the extent that it doesn't use these whales for lamp oil rather than pay for their diabetes meds.

Not to mention surgery becomes an absolute bitch with that much fat to go around.

>implying they could break anything with all that cushion. They probably bounce.

what do they do with them when they die? do they use a tractor to move the coffin into the church?

I like to think of all the fat fuckers eating cows from McDonald's like the cows grazing in their pastures. Just fat blobs that fast food corps make cash off of. They live to consume. It's revolting.

Have you ever thought about how MUCH they must SHIT? How do they even fit on a toilet? How does all that shit pass through their enormous fat ass cheeks? I'm so glad I'll never know.

Flatbed truck

In my book, there's nothing more degenerate than obesity. I've been gaining weight recently (6', 180) and it grosses me out.

>I don't understand how that poor heart can keep pumping the blood in that gigantic body

Guess why the all have high blood pressure and increased pulse, the heart is working on overdrive the whole time.
For a fat fucker just sitting puts the same stress on his heart as for a normal weight person doing a mild workout.

No. Obese people are degenerates. My dad's a fat beast, the kind of guy who could fight a bear. You don't fuck with fat beasts.

Fat and obese are nearly synonymous.

you know whats sad about this picture.. to actual do surgery for such a person you need tons of extra equipment that is expensive as fuck.

>terminal extubation

Does that mean they took it off the breathing tube and it died?

Calories in vs calories expended. Start counting. Also ditch soda and start drinking more water if you haven't already.

>hasn't heard of strongfat
Do u evn lft fgt

I think he meant overweight

It's actually a testament to how fucking awesome the human body is. But with that being said, why the fuck you would want to ruin such an awesome gift by destroying it through sloth and overeating is fucking beyond me.

>those bowed tibias

The way I see it, chubby is slightly overweight, fat is overweight, but capable of normal functioning. Turns into obese when normal functioning becomes really difficult.

>Be fat
>Displace hip
>Get euthanised

notthatbadactually.lard

>mfw I lose weight and I don't know why

shit I am down to 69kg again (1,84 height), I guess I should start training again to at least gain some weight via muscles.

Skellington mode sucks

You've got the AAAAIIIIDDSS

life uh...life finds a way

>If you are this fat and somehow make it here, don't go into the water. Pic related

It means the plan is to remove the breathing tube and let nature take its course because the patient is at the end of the road.

>69kg at 1.84 meters
are you a hungry skeletal?

high metabolism prolly, just like me.
Take some protein powder, I use a 100% whey protein shit.. called mutant something with a gasmask for a god reason on the back on it.

>Highly recommendable but gf gets a pit annoyed

always workout! always!

Strongfat is still fat you fatfuck

I have this problem and it sucks. I decided to return to school so I dont have as much time to eat through out the day and havent worked out as much. And so I rapidly lose weight

>Not to mention surgery becomes an absolute bitch with that much fat to go around.
Just don't operate them. They obviously don't care about living.

180lbs at 6 is fine if you have some muscle in you

That's apparently exactly what they are doing

>tfw 5'6 and 280
I'm a disgusting bag of grabastic amphibian shit

It's never too late to lose weight

I'm 28 and unmotivated, I'm pretty sure it's too late.

Dieting is 99.99% of weight loss, and it requires less effort than over eating

just go ss/gomad

Stop eating at mickeydick and stop drinking soda.
You don't have to exercise to loose weight. It's like 90% in your diet.

GOMAD is for when you're a skeleton and you need to gain weight. It's not meant for fatfucks.

>high metabolism prolly

yeah, but never measured my basal metabolism, I was always skinny as fuck back in school, then said fuck it and rained up to ~77kg, later in the job it stabilized around 75kg but probably just replaced muscles with fat, because shity eating habits. Current job allows me for normal eating habits and things starting to drop.

>I'm 28

no reason to give up.

Fat people should be gassed.

>tfw my daughter is almost a month old but still chubby

When do I disavow her, Sup Forums?

> 28 and fat
> unmotivated to lose it

You have no idea how good you have it. Try being 30 and slowly dying. Being alive and not being slowly offed by cancer at least means you have the opportunity to change and live on into your 30's. There are people who would give anything to be in your shoes and just need to burn some fat. The opportunity to become healthy and live a long life. Throwing that away is spitting in our faces.

>almost a month old but still chubby

nigga what? baby fat can build up until the 9th month and than starts reducing.

If your kid is still fat or gains when 3 years old you can worry.

when she is in puberty and still fat, i was a chubby kid and when i hit puberty i got skinny same for my sister

I'm a little chubby, 240lbs at 5'10", and I'm so ashamed of how I look that I've lost 30lbs this last year and still can't kick the habit of wearing nothing but baggy hoodies and sweatpants

How do you let yourself get fat enough where it's literally a struggle to move around? The first time I experienced sore ankles because of my weight I thought to myself "No, I've had enough" and lost a bunch. Don't these people have mirrors?

Nah you have plenty of time. My best friend did some crazy shit and shed 100 or so lbs and got married within 2 years of being 30. But everyday you put it off is another one off your time here

I wish everyone was a stress starver like me, instead of a stress eater

HEALTHY

AT

EVERY

WEIGHT

SHITLORDS

The fuck do you even man?

If the baby gets fat, it's good.
Those fuckers are fragile as fuck and need alot of energy to grow.

If however the baby is fat from a toddler and up, it probably means that you should stop serving them deep fried butter.

Also, on a second note about taking childcare tips:
Don't take any from Sup Forums

jezus that fracture

>tfw skinnyfag

Gonna try GOMAD this summer, we'll see how that goes

I know friendo, I was just joking. I have three older kids and they have already slimmed down, just contributing to the fat people hatred here.

gomad should only be used by people who are like 15 years old who cant put on weight do to the jacked metabolism of the super young.

Buy a metric shit ton of Beano. You're going to get super bloated and shit a lot

>tfw 193cm and 70kg
I gained weight now. I dont know what the fuck was wrong with me. I wasnt really active. I mean I rode my bike to school but nothing more really.

>tfw 6'7" and over 300
my only blessing is that I'm tall, if I was shorter I'd be fucking spherical and I'd hate myself even more

> 240lbs at 5'10

Lose the weight ASAP or you really will be one of those fat fucks on a scooter. 200lbs is huge for your height.

What's your secret, man? I'm 6'1 and I'm hovering around 135..
Wtf...

>tfw 193cm and 70kg
>dutch

you are giants by default. the fucking avarage in your country is 185 for males.

I know. The secret is in the cheese.

Just do it you fucking cunt. But don't waste any time on treadmills and cardio if you're fat as fuck because it'll hurt your joints. Get myfitnesspal, drop your intake of calories and lift some weights.

She's black.

Hey if you are fat as fuck right. Like bed ridden fat. What if you just stop eating and only drink water? Will you die of starvation? I mean you have big ass fat reserves right?

Babies need a little fat user. Those little fuckers are developing at an incredible rate and that requires a lot of energy.

What a mess. Have the femoral condyles broken off the femur or something?

Im not the only one.........

I dont work out at all. I eat enough not to be a skelletor but here we are.

Don't fall for the Rippetoe troll (not saying SS isn't a viable routine though.) There's no way you need a gallon of milk.

Bulk responsibly or you're just gonna become a skinnyfat dude with big moobs.

probably the only thing stopping them is the will to do it, although having a extremely low calorie diet can bring on depression and other health issues

Reddit called they want their huge faggot back

them fat fucks still need vitamins tho

I've tried everything, and I also want join the military. Fuck man.

>skeletor

wonder where this meme comes from, skeletor is buff as fuck, I wish I would be this buff.

zidbits.com/2013/06/how-long-can-you-live-off-the-fat-in-your-body/

he starved himself for a year and 17 days only taking in water, yeast, multivitamin and potassium supliements he went from 456 to 180 lbs

I quit smoking cigarettes a few weeks ago and put on a good 5lbs in the time... Aiming for 150 by the end of summer.

Probably not gunna happen. Having more money would be nice. Id be less inclined to skip a meal and save the money in the moments i do.

Yeah. Once the body is starving and has no carbohydrates left to burn it goes into ketosis and burns through adipose tissue (fat). These fat degenerates could probably live for 2 months if they were only given water and vitamin supplements.

Can't wait for the day doctors are allowed to force this treatment upon them.

Holy fuck, only 13 and the kid will never ball again

DAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just strap fatties down into a hospital bed. Medically induce a coma.

Starve the body until preferred weight.

Wake the fucker up and send em home

VERY spooky skele

A 13yr old Obese Female likely never balled in the first place.

That kid is already Ball

im 5'9 170 shredded

time to blast some sterons and leave humanity behind boys

Turn that into muscle and play football.

Funny thing is that only fat women are trying to "romantisize" other fat women. So it's forced and fake.

>medically induced coma

Now that would be too easy.

Why isn't telling the children they are fat the answer? That is literally what a normal parent should do. Force her on a diet and tell her it's because she's fat.

Kids are retarded, parents should be the sane ones. Not "supportive" in their obesity, or whatever the liberals call it.

Always fighting, user. Do anything and everything to feel better.

I was in that exact situation, thyroid cancer, and had a fat fuck friend still whinging at me about how impossible it was to lose weight. The combination of literal and metaphorical cancer is too much man...

1. Do not drink soda. None, ever. Look to stuff like low calorie gatorade to fill the void if needed.

2. Try to eat about 500 calories a meal. It doesn't matter what you eat as long as you don't eat a lot of it. If you want a burger, get a burger. No double meat, not fries and obviously no soft drink. Keep your daily intake to less than 2000 calories total.

3. Walk. Doesn't have to be a lot.

That's it.

Whatever. Just let your body go to waste you gigantic faggot. Meanwhile I'll remain /fit/ and continue being fucking incredible until I'm 80.

Usually if they are too heavy to be put on the operating tables of the hospital they are instead taken to the national stud to be operated on.

I blame the metaphorical cancers for the literal ones. Even radiation is less cancerous than the average redditor.

exploding knees.jpg

Under rated

I do too. I might have got a sprinkling of Chernobyl dust as a kid, but I fully believe the cancerous attitudes of a lot of the people I was surrounded by had way more to do with it. Let the West burn so it can become strong again.

My dad is a heart surgeon. When I was younger a few times I was able to go watch him perform surgery.

One time he was doing a triple bypass on this humongous obese lardbag. In order to get the surgery started, they had to cut through what seemed like 5-6 inches of solid fat. I will never, EVER forget the smell of singed fat from the cauterizing tools they use to cut down to the ribcage. I have no idea how my dad sits in that OR, standing for literally 5+ hours, longer for more complex cases, smelling that awful fucking smell, I just don't understand it.