Are jews really putting estrogen in tap water to give us man boobs? If so, what is their endgame and how do I beat them?

Are jews really putting estrogen in tap water to give us man boobs? If so, what is their endgame and how do I beat them?

Other urls found in this thread:

chestsculpting.com/does-eating-meat-make-your-man-boobs-bigger/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are u drinking tap water u broke nigger

It isnt the tap water, it's the soy they put everywhere.

no .. It's from the greasy burgers you've eat since years

chestsculpting.com/does-eating-meat-make-your-man-boobs-bigger/

Turning white men with female hormones into cuckold sissies so they let niggers impregnate their women. This leads to white race becomming extinct

it's not estrogen it's xenoestrogens (things that hormonally resemble estrogen and fit in it's receptor sites) it comes from a lot things namely plastics and pollution. In reality if you were not a sedentary fuck who spent more than 10 hours a day sitting you'd probably have enough test it would not be of much consequence. But since you're the "indoors dog" equivalent of men there's just no chance for you.

>Are jews really putting estrogen in tap water to give us man boobs?
No

wait so how would this this not effect the niggers if they're drinking the same water?

Government housing my dude, they don't put estrogen in the tap water there

they don't have a sekret water tower or anything.

They are fucking Jews dude

Those hormones are mostly in the meat. Go vegan, faggot.

This

>he fell for the dairy lobby propaganda while drinking something more estrogenic than soy

Idk what the dairy lobby is. I don't drink milk either if that's their meme

no, you just a fatass

they're the ones who threw up all the alarmist shit about soy when thought soy milk was starting to threaten their consumer base. Their claims about soy were well, very exaggerated. Soy like most things is not explicitly bad for you unless it's the only thing you're eating.

Corn syrup is probably the no1 cause if you're from the States.

There's no estrogen in the water. All the plastic stuff you eat and drink off of has the same effect though. Use dishes and utensils made of ceramic, glass, or steel and you will be less likely to grow manboobs.

get a filter you degenerate

no, it is likely you are a combination of lazy, gluttonous, and genetically predisposed to a high level of efficiency in your body's nutrition partitioning, rather than simply drinking tap water that jews formed a conspiracy to tamper with

if you're fat, you grow tits, simple as that, also there are not high levels of estrogen in tap water, maybe you are referring to fluoride or something equally as stupid, but no, generally you get fat because you over eat, or eat foods with a high GI response, or you eat inflammatory foods or have a thyroid issue

hormonal balance mostly effects disposition, nutrition partitioning and anabolic response

We have man boobs becauze we are fat. The jews are just an excuse.

no

this

+1

IT TURNS THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

Filter

Easy - move to Russia. Cya bye

no, you're just fat.

Soy vey

/thread

Exercise, eat healthy and avoid anything prosesed.

The jew has his agenda, but i dont think giving you man boobs for his lulz is it.

It does. I've seen plenty of black moobs.

Why do jews have to put their noses in everything

For fuck sake
This is why the Jews are trying to decrease the world population. Because you're so retarded.
Hormones such as estrogen and testosterone can not be of use if entered via the mouth. You need a direct blood connection.

why are you drinking bottled water? more cash than balls?

>jew detected

>complaining about free tits
Are you gay user?

>white race becomming extinct

Keep dreaming cuck face

Yes.

24 bottles = 12litres = $2.50-$3.00

Seems pretty cheap to me, pooranon

if Sup Forums makes a room ill do requests in said room.
bored femanon shows tits because why not.

I agree fellow goy.

/thread

>there's no blood in tissue membrane

>what is their endgame
More boobs for everyone. Thanks jews.

Oy, vey Listen here you little goy
My manlet brother took Growth Hormones. He had to inject it with a syringe, not take pills. Same is for transgenders, they take syringes.

Probably not, I don't drink tap water and I'm the most feminine guy in my circle of friends/associates.
[spoiler]even if I include the women[/spoiler]

Thes do it to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids.

Post pics ;)

probably yes

>Estrogen is put in water men become more feminine low birth rate
>this means more imigrants are imported to pay for pensions and work
>this also means less black imigrants to israel
>the new imigrants are pushed and helped into high positions
>the new imigrants are also anti jew so jews will get pushed into miving to israel this is what they want
>when the time comes and the jews want the society to fall they start anti imigration and ethnic cleansing process which means all the imigrants that were put in powerfull position get kicked out
>this would cause a vacume in skilled jobs causing a down fall just like in zimbabwe where all the skilled whites were kicked out causing a mass inflation and chaos
>this is also what happened with the ottoman empire with the arminians who were killed

ho you dirty smelly femboi

Op you are fucking retarded
its not the jews
its dem

user you are idiot. Blame the jesuit

women take pregnancy pill full of hormones, sewage goes into sea, evaporates into clouds and rains for 'fresh' drinking water...

Yes. It was my turn to do it last week but I didn't and lied that I did.
> tfw saving the west

>88
>saving the west

make sense

>is a fat fuck
>eats shitty food all the time
>too much of it too
>barely manages the trip to the toilet without breaking a sweat
>drinks a gallon of sugarwater every day
>only workout he gets is pushing his mouse around

ZOMG it's the jews fault WAKE UP SHEEPLE

are you being deliberately thick here?

Oh fuck
Wellll that's ironic

Nah, I already post myself on other websites, no point in doing it as an user here.
I'm not dirty or smelly.

>does eating fatty foods make your fatty areas even more fatty?

I have man boobs caused by a combo of a torn muscle in my chest and risperdal pretty much just one surgery away from removing them it's not that expensive stop being poor

What about your beloved soy?

You get it indirectly. There's no estrogen in plastic water bottles, but the chemicals that get into the water from the bottles cause the production of estrogen in your body.

Where's my reptillian-alien waifu? She will love my earthly man-boobs.

It's 10$ for a 24 pack here in CT
Usually more if it's not store brand but actual good water

Being turned gay is a good thing.
Infertility is a good thing.
Why.... WHY the fuck do you ignorant fucks want more human beings on this planet?
News flash, we are breeding into goddamn plague proportions! Thing the men upstairs haven't noticed?
How kind of them. How reasonable, to want to turn us gay rather than order in the troops to thin the herd.

I got Dem jugs jugs jugs
How bout these tits tits tits
Make all Dem girls jelly as fuck
Check out these moobs
They a D cup bitches
Chicks love em

It is easy to counter your man boobs. Hookup with some guys who are in to bodybuilding and steroids and ask for amiridex.

You can get it from Alldaychemist without a prescription if you don't mind buying from India.

Yeah, it's BPA that you're talking about. A lot of manufacturers are getting it out of the plastics, and the bottles are labeled as such (BPA free).

>M-MUH HEBREWS PUT MIRACLE GROW FOR TITTIES IN TAP WATER
But Jews also drink tap water
>...
>...
>...
>B-B-BUT THE JEEEEEEEEEEEEWS....

Look, I don't like them just as much as the next Anglo-Saxon man, but you fucking idiots need to quit blaming them for being lard asses.

Its fat that gets stored in the chest area more than any estrogen enhanced foods that casues man boobs

amiridex?

Idk what their endgame is but as long as women grow bigger tits ill thank them when i find out

NO, you bleeding moron, more people than ever are drinking beer!

perhaps you should eat less

Kool-Aid neutralizes it. Drink only Kool-Aid.

My bad made a typo. It's called arimidex. It's originally created and used for women who got breastcancer.

I was a fatty my whole life untill I started working out and after a year I lost a lot of fat except around my chest. After using arimidex it reduced the fat around my chest to.

They don't have to do shit with tap water. Abilafy does the same thing and it was prescribed to millions of American children for no good reason. Here you go gullible parent, rich doctor gets many sheks. Just sign the waver.

will look for it
thanks for the input bro

You think fluoride in our tap water is not something to worry about?

Fuck off, to prevent gyno maybe but to kill gyno you need Nolvadex

yes unfortunately

Underrated post

Nope, just putting in aids to kill you slower. KYS now!

Those Jews sure are fucking clever

both of you idiots need a water filter, jesus.

Fluoride treatment was a way for industrial entities to actually make money by selling their toxic waste to the treatment plants. They're profiting off your poisoning to this day. Buy a filter