When was the last time you sat down to a full meal with an adult human female that is not biologically related to you?

When was the last time you sat down to a full meal with an adult human female that is not biologically related to you?

>extra points if she paid
>married dudes need not apply - you bought the cow, of course it will churn the butter for ya

>check more dubs

November 2016. She paid, has a child, I liked her and she was so easy. (she was 27 at the time now shes 28 and im 23) She showed me the same, but somehow i still fucked up. We only kissed once for like 10 sec. Never huged her when meeting up. touched her some times but she was leading most off the time. I'm a dumbass. she waas a legit 8/10 atleast for me. Never had ugly girls fall for me. I do lift so maby thats why pretty girls fall for me (and i dont have many falling for me but when they do i fuck up). wtf is wrong with me?

Last night. Went to the bar for happy hour (I usually leave work pretty early), she was on her way back to our apartment so she stopped in. We had the tacos and a few drinks. $28. She paid.

Never. its my fault for being 30lbs overweight and antisocial but I wont let it go for some reason, but nobody in my life is supportive of me killing myself. Drugs are a quick fix I guess but Im a 20 year old kissless virgin if you can wrap your head around that pathetic shit.

Eating home cooked dinner with the misso right now

In a group like 2-3 months ago (invited by the female) purely freinds.

1 on 1 was like 2010.

I have a few female work friends who all have partners and i regularly end up 3rd/5th/7th wheeling.

Probably about 3 years ago. I'm not good with relationships and I don't want another one. I just meet and fuck now, it's more my style.

Glad you got a free meal. Not sure about the other stuff.

damn on the sauce early and then a free meal. Early in the week too. Stay winning.

20 is nothing. Then again when someone said that to me when I was 20 it was the worst shit - everything is imminent. Do you boo.

don't eat and Sup Forums. rood. What you eating tho?

if its regular then there is opportunity to not be an odd wheel -- they got some cute friends you could dinner date with?

she don't even want to plate the sushi huh

Its not hard to get her to pay since I pay our rent.......

Yesterday

does maccas count? if not, never... im a lonely cunt.

Unfortunately no they dont. One is newish to the area and doesnt have any friends and the other is "the pretty one" and all her friends are whales its the weirdest thing. Not against that (last gf 2010 was a big girl) but i honestly find none of the 2 or 3 attractive.

>she don't even want to plate the sushi huh

Nah, she's busy with her own life. Successful type, hard working. We'll get together, watch a movie, make out, fuck. We're both happy with it and there's no bullshit to deal with.

I'm actually seeing three. One is just my young fucktoy, she's just curious about everything and loves when I do anything to her. The third is complicated. She's totally in love with me but pretends she isn't because she doesn't want to scare me off.

About a month ago. on vacation.

she kindof picked me up at a bar the night before. Had sex, spent the next day together, had sex once more, went to get something to eat. split the bill, then she was off flying home. We still chat.

cows dont churn butter. you should get a better saying.

if you call it maccas is sure does count m8

what kinda vacation food - street market fare?

they could

Monday. My roommate (female) and our mutual friend (also female). I'm male btw. Guys having female friends isn't an uncommon thing.

>Guys having female friends isn't an uncommon thing.

where do u think u r

Last Thursday, we had some beers and wings. As friends

Last week, chick I know offered to pay for lunch if I would come with her, been friends for ages didn't realise it was in a date kind of way...

mimimi im such a sad fuck please feel sorry for my ass because im just to dumb to let go of my fucking ego and change things.

just kill youself

You bloody legend, of course it does

what a boring stuck up bitch face

>bioLOGically

Last night. We had Indian in West London. She paid.

A girl I hooked up with while drunk who I wasn't really attracted to at college. It was a well-known college with people from everywhere and she conveniently lived 20 minutes from me. Liberal school so she wanted to pay for herself.

Monday

Today, bought sushi then went for a drive in hills

Couple weeks ago with my ex. She wasn't my ex back then

sounds rapey my nigga

Agreed, I have a female best friend/roommate and she helps me out quite a bit.

Funnily enough she's helga

>you bought the cow, of course it will churn the butter for ya
Apparently you haven't been cow-shopping for a while.

Finding a cow that even knows how to churn butter is almost impossible in 2017, much less someone who's willing to do it for their SO.

Night before last with my friend and her family.

Spent all day yesterday banging my girl senseless, but we never did eat. Does that count?

Mid April, she paid, multiple times. Old fwb, I since moved away so when she comes this way I get free food, great sex, and a free airbnb

she's trying to eat

of course she's bored with the antics

Just invest in a couple sex related books. It will drastically improve your ability with ladies.

On monday my girlfriend bought us pizza garlic brrad and lasagna

two days ago, her dad payd. pluss I am black

Shit, these chips looks nasty

She is smashable, I guess

I'm 28 and I've literally never done that.

Get over yourself. I'm 43, 60 lbs overweight, thinning hair, introverted as hell and can get dates regularly with 7-8/10 women from 25-60.

Quit whining and feeling sorry for yourself and start doing something about it. When your virginity is the most interesting thing about you it's time to get hobbies.

Get a hooker and get the v-card over with. The longer you keep it, the bigger deal it becomes. It's an obstacle to growing and becoming a man, not a precious gift to give to your beloved or some horse shit like that.

>I'm black
We can tell

bad company

Better than no food in anywhere in London.

When though. Yesterday?

odd combo.

sorry about that. Or not. Depends. Story??

yes. Why eat with her family? Did someone die?

Eat the same thing?

bomb af

he black too?

how....
>have you never eaten with friends of family
>have you never eaten at school
>have you never eaten in a car with people
>have you never eaten in a kitchenette at some work or school place

responding

No one died. I just went over to help her husband work on their cars, she and the kids cooked us dinner after, we watched White Rabbit Experiment, smoked a bowl, played some pool, then I went home.

>McDonald's

great now i can't fap to this, fuck this thread

In a group about a week ago

Yeah I've never done any of that. If I haven't eaten with family, I've eaten by myself. There are no women in my area of work, my family has no friends because they're cunts, I have no friends because I'm a cunt and I hate people, and I always ate alone at school.

well that's on you mayne

at least you know your limitations and why things are the way they are

Yeah I'm not complaining. Being alone is under appreciated.

>hot, 9/10 girl
>boring stuck up bitch face

Who hurt you, son

>Implying women do pay for a date

Also, checked

Motherfucker please. More than three dates and she should chip in once in awhile.

4 years this month.

there is no last time, it never happend.
25 years old.
Feelsbadman.

Last week. And she's paying for one tomorrow. I have a gf :')

> Friday coffee/lunch with side fwb (21yo)
> We paid for ourselves

> Sunday with girlfriend (22yo)
> I paid

> Tuesday with ex-girlfriend (28yo)
> She paid

Who uses the term "churn the butter? Dafuq kind of colloquial phrase is that.

Pic related.. It's one of the three.
Guess which one.

Your sister/fwb

Nope. Old pic of ex.

back when Osama was stil alive. Damn.

how does this happen

I don't get the :'). You don'tlike your gf?

Sounds busy. Eat a home cooked meal at some point fam.

shit

osama died in 2011
my bad

Never

The :') was from being happy

My girlfriend actually cooks a couple times a week. Just easier to go out.

but did you have sex with all three afterward?

> fwb in the bushes off a park trail
> girlfriend before bedtime

which is this pic?

and why not the ex?

Spring of 2012....last date I had too....
Fuck my life...

Pic not related.
Not the ex because she has a boyfriend and isn't a cheater. Just good to keep up relations for when she's single and horny.

I believe

Believe in what?

I go out at least every other week with chicks I meet on dating sites and if they say they're not coming back to my place I "go to the bathroom" and ditch right before dessert

13 years now

Bad shooping skills

>I go out at least every other week with chicks I meet on dating sites and if they say they're not coming back to my place I "go to the bathroom" and ditch right before dessert

how long before you take the next step and stuff their lifeless body in the trunk.

Fucking weirdo

Kek.. Like dis?

>boring stuck up bitch face

she just looks alluring / hot / in the mood, dummy. I guess you wouldn't understand