I live in one of the most immigrants infested cities in Germany (Frankfurt) and I have never had any problems with...

I live in one of the most immigrants infested cities in Germany (Frankfurt) and I have never had any problems with muslims nor was I ever robbed. Can you explain why?

Please be more creative than calling me a mulsim or jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm not affected by it. That means it doesn't exist.

Because Sup Forums has a tendency to cherry pick incidents to suit their agenda.

I doubt these guys get out much

came here to say this

It's Sup Forums, what do you expect from a majority group of autistic teenagers?

If you're on Sup Forums, chances are you're a shut in.
You can't have experiences with them unless you go outside, Hans.

shills leave

Why is always the ones who didn't get beheaded who make these threads?

>Can you explain why?
Hey, buddy, I live in Frankfurt too! I also have never had a problem with muslims. I live in the richest party of Frankfurt (Westend) and walk to work. I never venture into the bad neighborhoods such as Ostend, Sachsenhausen or the muslim invested surrounding.

The reason I don't do that, is because I am a jew and a foreigner.

Bud, you wanna hang out some time and talk about what to do about the lack of muslims in Frankfurt?

Hang a cartoon of Allah outside your house and I guarantee you or your family will be dead before the month is over. If you think Muslims are great, then you should have no fear of doing this

>Westend
lebts sich da gut?

lel good post

because you have too much privilege, get out bleachskin

>I live in one of the most immigrants infested cities in Germany (Frankfurt) and I have never had any problems with muslims nor was I ever robbed. Can you explain why?

You don't leave your house, maybe?
I was attacked and had people try to rob me at least 3 times in Frankfurt, 2 times they were turks, the other a German junkie

Come to Preungesheim and you will made Messer.

because you are fat and they enjoy picking on fatties.
+ you can spot an American by the way he talks very loud.

You're a poor bitch no one cares if you live or die

Because you never go out.

They'll come to you, it'll just take some time

I really hope you dimwits are shills. I can't believe people think you can just import millions of low intelligence people into the west, who have also been our historical enemy for the last 1400 years and somehow you it's going to work.

Your government is still wasting money on it.
Finally I can call someone else a cuck

I moving back to frankfurt this summer, any tips or anything I need to be aware of?

you would know you disgusting gyp

Fucking kek

I was an Army Ranger at the time, you know nothing.
These guys made a very bad decision attacking me.

FPBP

>It doesn't happen to me, therefore it doesn't happen to anyone. Checkmate racists!

Just wait nigga

Why do you idiots never fucking understand.

Crime increase is not the fucking problem, it's the fact that they're already outbreeding natives and now the importation of millions of islamists will only hasten that process.

why? because of "anecdotal fallacy" as you are using

You're right, immigrants don't commit crimes at a higher rate. In other news, smoking doesn't cause cancer because I know someone who smokes and he doesn't have cancer.

I threw a mudslime (possible somali) in a canal in Amsterdam, you proud of me?

This. The average IQ of these countries is going down and it will reach a point eventually where democracy ceases to function

You are a middle-class student who lives in Bockenheim or the Innenstadt, Sachsenhausen, Westend, etc. etc.,

Gießen hier. Shitskins überall. Tagsüber hörst du niemanden deutsch reden in der Innenstadt. Abends bleibst du besser Zuhause es sei denn du willst ein Messer im Rücken. Keine 100 m von mir werden immer mal wieder Frauen vergewaltigt. City rewe ist praktisch no go area. Antifa Zecken verteidigen die fugees - völlig egal was passiert

>fühlt schlecht, mann

>Frankfurt
>named the American city
>can spot an American

Fuck off faggot

Das ist echt mies

They won't attack their own people.

Damn cu that's heavy

your a Muslim jew

Came here to say this

>lebe in dunkeldeutschland
>sehe einen neger vielleicht 2x im monat
>kann draussen spielen gehen wie ich lust hab
>im rewe arbeiten nur weiße schulabbrecher
>nachbarn alle weiß
>kollegen alle weiße
>keine moscheen weit und breit
>der eine kanack mit dem dönerladen hält die fresse weil er versteht das wir den anzünden wenner aufmuckt

Fühlt gut man

t. Mehmet Rosenberg

I have no idea, but your airport is so fucking awful. I will pay more for a ticket if that's the only way to avoid transiting Frankfurt.

To be fair, as a port of embarkation or debarkation, it may be fine, but it is HORRIBLE to transit.

du musst dort nicht mehr leben mein Freund. Komm nach Australien. Wir haben hier fast keine Flüchtlinge.

You never leave your house.

The same way nobody knew, or gave a shit, about the thousands of girls being abused and trafficked around England since the 1960's by muslim gangs here. Well documented but oh, you didn't see it with your own eyes or read about it in the Huffington Post so it just can't be happening!

Not yet...

Wow look at all that vegetation in that city. It looks so clean. Big difference compared to american cities.

If he's not a Muslim he's a junkie
>Frankfurt is the Detroit of Germany

>To be fair, as a port of embarkation or debarkation, it may be fine, but it is HORRIBLE to transit.
Only for Americans. :) We created a special "Americans only" torture transit area. We just love you guys so much, we know you are into BDSM stuff, so we created it for you!

>Please be more creative than calling me a mulsim or jew.

It may not be creative, but it'd certainly be honest, Mohammed.

You a worm ?

>"we know you are into BDSM stuff"
>sagt deutschland
>

Then you're one of them.

>Can you explain why?

Well first of all, not everyone is going to get robbed or have personal interactions with Muslims. Just because something doesn't affect you personally, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Second of all, give it time.

>Please be more creative than calling me a mulsim or jew.

okay you double nigger

Immagrants and arabs are different. Poles and Turks tend to do less harm.

Cause you sit on your computer all day

Bockenheim hier

>Turks tend to do less harm.

Fuck no, Turks are a pestilence on Germany.

>yfw you will never be rocking the SS uniform and chill with Hitler

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

Cool story, OP!

>My girl comes from the greater Mexico City area (technically Mexico State)

>This is statistically one of the most dangerous places for women to get kidnapped where they are raped and tortured while their relatives are extorted for huge cash payments and then they still disappear after that sometimes.

>The police are almost completely unwilling to investigate and a tiny fraction of these crimes are ever resolved. any criminal who can pay off the cops is free to roam.

>This absolutely destroys the entire family and terrorizes regular people.

But my girl managed to live there almost 3 decades without anything happening to her so therefor it's not real and all those peoples' pain and suffering is a lie! A media scare tactic!

because you never leave your basement.

or a woman. kek.

never ever compare us poles with turks again you damn shitposter. you're not even german.

>never had problems with muslims
>is a muslim
pick two

Been there, got robbed by some paki. Your entire nation is a backwater shithole.

muslims are indeed victims of their own bullshit so your point is invalidated.

>Bockenheim hier
90% Muslim Turk invested shithole. Why would you live there... voluntarily?

>Your entire nation is a backwater shithole.
Football champion.
Export champion.
Budget surplus champion.
Greek torturer champion.
Ruler of Europe champion.
etc.
etc.

Sure thing, our whole nation is a backwater shithole.

Because you most likely live in a mostly white neighbourhood you barely leave.
I live in Berlin, and as long as I don't leave my district, I got almost no immigrants around here. Just young german families and old folk. For now, anyway.

I'm an expat, living near Zoo. Been here about a year now, and can honestly say this is the most excruciatingly boring cities I have ever had the misfortune of being in. The best part about here is how easy it is to escape to other places.
I go to the Hbf area sometimes, never once faced any problems despite all the Muslims and degenerate junkies. Probably because I'm a shitskin though.

>We're the best in a group of backwater shitholes!

Still backwater shithole m8

>say this is the most excruciatingly boring cities
That is because it is a fucking small town, not a city. What did you expect? Berlin? London? Paris?

Frankfurt is a village. Nobody lives there.

I know that now. Didn't know that before j moved here. I lived in London, Hong Kong , Taipei and Tokyo before, all very fun places to live . And then I came to Frankfurt to die.

I lived in Vienna, New York and London before. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into when I came to Frankfurt. No crime. No thrills. You can walk everywhere. Fucking Germans everywhere. Pay cut. But that is all fine because I fucking don't have to see all these non-whites any more on a daily basis.

How do you say ze word "Cuck" in German?

"Deutsche"

Then why do whites live in neighborhoods with a lack of non whites?

Why not buy a house in the ghetto? Property is way cheaper just because the people are brown right? You will get along just fine and won't be robbed right?

Don't be so fucking stupid and look around you for once in your god damn life. You eat up propaganda like they were crumpets and tarts.

This is why your country is dead.

You probably saw me walking through zeil at some point :->

You can't into logic straya. While your statement is true, it doesn't make mine false.
You can't be not a muslim and never had problems with muslims but you can be a muslim with never having problems with muslims.
tl;dr OP is a goatfucker

"linkspartei-wähler"

brutal

this.

Probably some middle class kid who sits on his computer all day, and who's mummy still cooks him his meals.

Put on something Sexy and go to the pool OP, maybe you will get lucky with a nice Rapefugee having a sexual crisis.

But that's a churka from Russia, fatmobile

He's a Muslim OP he's gonna steal your things

I went to frankfurt on april 2015, really a comfy place , i haven't seen a muslim, it was full of coalburners and white girls with their niglets though