Thoughts?

thoughts?

He looks like he's MADE of fucking cake

>tfw he will never direct his gay serial killer movie

Rope is good enough.

i love that cheeky fat fuck

how is film a piece of cake if you can't eat it?

first time he visited New York he ate steak and ice cream for every meal

He looks like my wife's 5 month old son

you can consume it.

>Hitchcock bet a film's property man a week's salary that he would be too frightened to spend a whole night chained to a camera in a deserted and darkened studio. The chap heartily agreed to the wager, and at the end of the assigned day, Hitchcock himself clasped the handcuffs and pocketed the key - but not before he offered a generous beaker of brandy 'the better to ensure a quick and deep sleep'. The man thanked him for his thoughtfulness and drank the brandy, and everyone withdrew. When they arrived on the set next morning, they found the poor man angry, weeping, exhausted, and humiliated. Hitchcock had laced the brandy with the strongest available laxative, and the victim had, unavoidably, soiled himself and a wide area around his feet and the camera.

ABSOLUTE

What an asshole.

fat fuck

also remember that he directed 50 films, maybe 5 of which are worth watching

not in the same way you consume cake. a slice of life is something you can consume in the sense you mean. cake is food.

Overrated child rapist. Only good movie was ROPE.

he looks like the ghostbusters logo

I can.

W-why?

>it's real
what the fuck, it's like a pepe and wojack comic

hitchcok was a real life shitposter, in our time he would probably enjoy browsing Sup Forums

so he wanted to make Cruising or what?
did Friedkin steal the idea from him?

kek

>He sent 400 smoked herrings to one star. He had a horse delivered to the dressing room of actor Sir Gerald du Maurier (father of Daphne) just to see how he would cope with the sudden inconvenience. When a cameraman boasted about his elaborate new all-electric kitchen, the man returned home to find two tonnes of coal delivered to his doorstep with a receipt marked 'Paid by A Hitchcock'.

>An actress who confided a fear to him was often repaid with one of his 'jokes'. Elsie Randolph revealed her fear of fire to Hitchcock and he later played an elaborate trick on her, getting a technician to pump smoke into a telephone box after the door had been surreptitiously locked.

you forgot the part where the cameraman tried to get back at him with another laxative, then a few days later Hitch told him they gave the brandy to his ailing mother and that she suddenly became terminal, the cameraman horrified, sent flowers to her house only to get a call from Mrs Hitchcock saying she's in good spirits and loved the flowers

this is said about literally every one

"Thank you."
What did he literally and figuratively imply by this public statement on international television?

>trick guy to tie himself up and shit all over himself
>guy tries to get you back
>instead get tricked into buying his mother flowers

DOUBLE RUSE

>Hunter was unhappy with the rape scene in the original novel as he felt the audience would lose sympathy for the male lead. The director, however, was enthusiastic about the scene, describing to Hunter how he intended to film it.
>"Hitch held up his hands the way directors do when they're framing a shot. Palms out, fingers together, thumbs extended and touching to form a perfect square. Moving his hands toward my face, like a camera coming in for a close shot, he said, "Evan, when he sticks it in her, I want that camera right on her face".