Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

kys

no u

Fuck off, fag. Do something productive with your fucking and disgusting life like killing yourself.

Not OP. Most people on chan don't do anything productive including you user, especially you since you're in Spain with 50% youth unemployment.

fuck u normie i want to be productive not die

I am studying a degree of Biochemistry. Kys

You dont wanna be productive, You dont wanna change either. You fear reality and that is why you are hiding behind a computer and do not have the balls to face the real world because in the real world You suffer, it is painful and you are a fag and are waiting everything to come to you. kys.

>You dont wanna be productive, You dont wanna change either. You fear reality and that is why you are hiding behind a computer

I don't know how to change anymore normiefag

What do you want to do? What kind of job are you atracted for? Do you have goals in your life?

yeah so french fries and chicken sauce

I don't know. i don't really have any goals or hobbies.

All I do is work a wagie job, go to the gym 6x a week and shitpost on Sup Forums. It's literally the only notable things I do with my time.

I have no idea what i actually want to do otherwise

Oh really user? Cant wait till you finish your degree. Get back to me when you're jobless and doing nothing after you graduated because youth unemployement in your country is so high that corps would rather higher foreigners to do your job for you.

Are you interested in Culture? I mean you are shitposting in Sup Forums you surely have some sort of interest in culture. Reading may be funny if you find the kind of gender you like.

No I hate different cultures and languages. I don't even know why I'm on this board.

I can name more things I hate than i can actually stand, tbqfhwy(to be quite fucking honest with you).

Unemployment is decreasing in Spain. The crisis is over. Fucking meme of shit.

Are you interested in Science, philosophy or politics?

Not really but I kind of want to learn about Hinduism

and also programming and econometrics

>I kind of want to learn about Hinduism
>and also programming and econometrics

It is a beginning. There is a lot of info on Internet. You could start learning programming as a hobby and may become a future job, who knows?

Yeah i did that dozens of times.

Then I got bored or disinterested and gave up learning a language because I kept reading criticisms of it

>Then I got bored or disinterested and gave up learning a language because I kept reading criticisms of it

This is your failure. I learnt meme English by myself. Not even joking. If I would have gave up, I hadnt never talked with you. I know It is not the best example but This kind of things are matter of time, You cannot wait to be able to speak a language or complexed stuff in a few days.

>If I would have gave up, I hadnt never talked with you.

You're right... I'm just imagining where I'd be if I practiced daily for the last 3 years.

Then.. choose a new goal and dont fucking listen to the people. Go full for it. It will be hard but You will feel like god when you finally accomplish it.

but im just not sure what to do about Sup Forums

it's really cucking all of my freetime but i have trouble staying off of here

hah
sure sucks to have no friends, gf and motivation, haha

I recommend you to leave Sup Forums for a while or reduce the hours you are in Sup Forums. Sup Forums is toxic as fuck, I somehow understand you need some kind of human communication but This is not the best way.

You're right man. I can't even think of anything I've learned here, if someone asked me what I've learned in the last few years of Sup Forums I wouldn't be able to answer anything. fuck this shithole

wtf. looks like someone puked on the right side of the plate