Fluffy thread !

Fluffy thread !
Dancie babbeh and nice ones only please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGqB6JIUzBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not quite dancing but lets get this shit lit!

here's a story with a bit of everything

and a comic for the end

bump

Bump to keep our bread alive

Remember, fluffy burn out is real. Don't make these threads every day

God, fluffies are such fucking idiots. You'd think that they would be programmed to fucking graze or some shit so they could survive without eating human food.

bump

Where are you going to graze in the city? They are forced to go into alleyways to survive. If they go to the local park they will be wiped out, some with somebody's front lawn.

On top of that they would rather scavenge for good food then eat grass.

What about forests, I get that it would probably vary from the retarded creatures.

They can survive in forests as long as there is enough fruit and berries to go around. Problem is trying to get out of the city and find a suitable safe haven.

Problems arise during fall and winter though. Spring and summer fluffys have a better time surviving in the wild, fall and winter fluffys can survive in citys cause of the trash they eat but can still freeze to death without shelter

a lot more predators in nature, pretty much any carnivore/omnivore can eat these things

Seems legit. So they're fucked in a lot of situations anyways, got it.

yeah, basically the only reason they survive is because they are more prolific than rabbit/rats on meth, can eat basically anything and fluffies tend to run away when they don't get what they want since people treat them like pets instead of children.

Got to remember, fluffys are made to be pets. They are also technically failed experiments cause they got leaked into the public before they were finished testing the fluffys. They have no survival skills other then crying out, begging for mercy and going into herd. As said they also reproduce fast. Depending on who you talk to mares stay pregnant for only a week, stay as chripie baby's for a week and become adults at 4 weeks old.

bump

anymore questions about fluffys?

Do they have S T A N D O ?

Why can't they be real dammit?!?

genetic engineering isn't far enough yet. you're gonna have to wait roughly a hundred years before we can even get to that point.

>S T A N D O
No what idea what that means

If they were real so much will be upset. They eat up crops, crap a lot in the streets, infest places and cause the laws to be rewritten.

But as said we have a bit to go still before we can program a living thing like this.

Hewwo! Dis am smawty fwend fwum stawbawks teebee! Wy nyu wan stay wif dancies an nice pictaws?

lies

because crying and hurties are better

Dat nyu wite, hooman. Fwuffies need wuv and hugs and dancies. Eben stweet fwuffies.

nope, street fluffies hurt the environment, society and real animals, they need forever sleepies, house fluffies need to be happy with what they're given, even if it's worst hurties and no love

Fwuffy nyu nyu bettah o fowwow dummeh smawty. Nee moa smawty fwend dat wan wiv wif aminals an hoomans. Ebewan have bestest time den. Nyu hwuties. Dypin is hawd hee hee.

Suggest stuff for me to draw

won't work, fluffies are too stupid to live like in the wild, they only cause worst hurties for humans and animals, they eat all the food and animals starve, they make poopies which give animals and humans worst sickies. ferals only need forever sleepies, house fluffies are toys, that's all nothing you say will change that and if you disagree you're a bad fluffy and your legs will go away

A fluffy has such a gambling problem he puts up his babys for a bet

what would a fluffy gamble for?

sketties? maybe hugs

Hmph. Aww I hewe is dummeh hooman dat dun unnastan wat fwuffies wan an no cawe about oddahs. Weggies stiww hewe, wiw stay hewe wif smawty fwend. Smawty fwend dype do nice mistahs nao. Gudbye, meanie.

skettis

duh

alternatively
food for their starbing children
she gambles them all away and then starves

How tragically hilarious.

all i hear is a fluffy that thinks anyone cares what it thinks, your kind is a menace you destroy the environment and hurt real animals, you don't deserve to live and i hope someone euthanizes you

that's pretty good, I'll get started

Ebe nice mistahs wan tawk wif smawty fwend?

no go away you disgusting shitrat, or better yet go play in traffic

Meanie mustah.

This scene from Reservoir Dogs, but with a fluffy instead of a cop.
youtube.com/watch?v=PGqB6JIUzBo

at least im not a toy, shouldn't you be destroying the environment or spreading filth and disease?

Tell me, is ramen noodles just spaghetti soup?

Smawty nu get nu daddy. Dey nu liek smawty fwuffies!

Wamen? Wat wamen?

Smawty fwend nyu need daddeh. Smawty fwend had hewd an nice smeww gud juice pwace hoomans

that's because you're a bad fluffy, no one likes bad fluffies that destroy the environment, spread filth/disease and rape chirpy babies

Wamen is wike sketties bu is nu weawwy sketties.

food, something you shouldn't have
that's because you're a bad fluffy, good fluffies need humans or forever sleepies

O! Da hawd skettis in cuppies! Hewd stay way fwum dat....fwuffies get wowstest huwties an fowevah sweepies if dey faww is smeww gud wawa...

It's like sghetti noodles but in flavored water

May I interest you in a prodcut?

Am gud fwuffy. Haf bestest hewd, stwongest tuffies, pwettiest mawes. Hooman jelly.

already got plenty, need to keep those disgusting shitrats away from my good fluffy
nope all feral fluffies are bad, you destroy the environment and spread sickies and poopies everywhere you go, besides i have my own pretty and best fluffy ever

Weawwy? Can fwuffy join hewd? Am gud fwuffy.

do it, the bigger the herd the easier it is for real animals to find and eat you

Wud wan pway wif fwuffy! But yu soun wike meanie....nyu unnastan fwuffies.

sauce/artist name please?

Wai....oddah fwuffy kno how use stawbawks teebee? Smeww fwishy...

she plays with other good fluffies all the time at the fluffy park, im even gonna let her have her own babies soon, i would never let her near some poopy fluffy like you

that fishy smell is probably the caked in shit that covers your filthy fluff

Am nyu poopeh. Am gwad fwuffy happy do. Be gud daddy aways.

Smawty fwend cwean. Hmph.

nope, i bet you would hurt poopeh and munsta babies like a bad fluffy, i hope a cat eats you
no you aren't, you don't take baths and you sleep in your own poop, my fluffy likes baths and always smells pretty and has the softest fluff

Tu wate, fwuffy aweady haf speshal huggies wif mawe. Good feews!

You didn't hear?

not with mine you didn't, i know cause she's right here with me, making fun of you and the other poopy fluffy

das wite, anewia nuu wike poopeh nuu homesies fwuffies, nuu smeww pwettie an gib wowstes huwties teh babbehs

Smawty fwuffy wean fwum teebee hoomans gif skettis to cwean fwuffies. Do, smawty fwuffy twap wawa in smeww gud juice cuppie and git fwuff wet. Wowk ebe time.

It wen dummeh hoomin nu looking an anewia sweeping. Das wite, fwuffy wape yu!

nuu soapies? das nuu baff time, das dummeh poopeh fwuffeh makin mow poopehs fwuff

amewia nuu wike poopeh fwuffies

Bwudda, smawty fwend dun tink yu enf wite mawe....

But dere nu poopeh in my fwuff. Wait....neba mine. Nee smeww gud juice hooman!

dummeh fwuffy nuu get in housies an nuu hab babbehs, amewia nuu fine speciaw fwend yet
das cus yuu am dummeh

Hab bestes enfies wit mawe. Probabwe haf tummeh babbehs nao!

O nu....dummeh smawty wean how do pway wif teebee....poopies.

daddeh nuu gib soapies tuu dummeh poopeh fwuffie, nuu wike poopeh fwuffies cus dey awe dummeh

Gettin cwean. Be wite back fwends!

nuu hab tummeh babbehs, an daddeh take dummeh poopeh tummeh babbehs away befowe dey bown anyways cus amewia nuu san babbehs fwom dummeh poopeh fwuffies

>Gettin cwean. Be wite back fwends!
more like spreading more shit around, like a bad fluffy