What does the vagina smell like? Asking because I'm a 19 year old virgin

What does the vagina smell like? Asking because I'm a 19 year old virgin.

It smells a bit like pussy.

virgin by choice...?

Like a penguin

Salty milk and coins

Like a bag of sand

Salty milk and coins. Tastes the same.

Lick your hand and smell it

>Lick your forearm
>Let dry a bit
>Smell
>???
>Profit

That's taste, not smell, you fuckoff

can't describe it, it has its own unique smell

No, I'm socially inept at talking to girls and it doesn't help that I'm like a 4/10. Literally nevere tried to flirt because i dunno what to say

>Salty milk

Is this a reference to vicky?

tastes and smells like urine

you remind my of my friend matt.
now that ur outta high school its gonna be even harder because u dont just see bitches ur age all day every day

Bag of sand

Only if they're obese or wheelchair bound

Though every cunt has it's own stink.

My wife's smells like rancid fish and my AP smells like savory shapes (an Australian baked biscuit, kind of like funky chicken stock)

If it's not freshly showered then it kind of smells like a sweaty armpit with a hint of bourbon.

Take 24 hours or more without a shower and rub your finger in your taint at the seam where it meets your leg and sniff. Same smell.

Hard to say exactly. But a clean vagina smells and tastes like the nectar of the gods.

Piss and sweat

armpits

Clean vagina smells like nothing. Sweaty unwashed vagina smells like body odor. Non sweaty vagina unwashed smells like a freshly opened can of Campbells chicken noodle soup.

All are great.

Shave all the hair that is in contact with your balls including your balls. Take shower, go for a two mile run. Smell balls after run.