Fuck jimmy fallon. I cant stand the obnoxious cunts fake laugh. Everyday I see it on TV, the radio, FB...

Fuck jimmy fallon. I cant stand the obnoxious cunts fake laugh. Everyday I see it on TV, the radio, FB, and practically any social media related website. Sick of it.

youtu.be/X11niHBJE0I
youtu.be/PY4E5Nxem3g
youtu.be/FqUIXIH2laA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ncW1MdPr1B8
youtube.com/watch?v=R0Yx2LlAJQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not the only one.
youtu.be/ncW1MdPr1B8

I do agree his hosting sucks so much ass, but man he does some great musical impressions.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0Yx2LlAJQ0

Good. I dont mind him, just dont laugh if you dont find shit funny. No reason to please everybody that comes on the show. Be real and sincere, people like that more.

Gtfo with your shit.

Yeah that segment isnt that bad. Hate ariana grande, but she wasnt too bad at that.

I think he's funny.

Different strokes for different folks. Watch the video and you'll see what I mean.

Gtfo with your shit, SUMMERFAG.

What video

>I cant stand the obnoxious cunts fake laugh
his fake laugh is a way to distract the audience from the fact that he's an absolute shit host/interviewer. his stupid ass laugh along with all his stupid as skits/challenges/whatever

Ive been here for 9 years, go fuck yourself faggot.

Conans better to a certain degree.
James corden and stephen Colbert are cancer though.

They should just put an end to late night for awhile until the democrats die out after the 2020 civil war.

>better to a certain degree
i think you mean leagues better

I do like his out of country shows. Fucking goofball,but he is entertaining and the laughs seem genuine.

Go fuck yourself pleb

Kimmel is way better, even if he is always stoned and mildly atoustic

He definitely smokes before the show.

My only criticism of him is that he always stops mid sentence and starts a new one up. Dont think hes good at balancing the time

Just watch the videos and youll see. Its so painfully obvious.