Lost my job

Lost my job

Comany is struggling

I just bought a house.

Wat do

Pic related
My life.

Pick your fucking spaghetti off the floor, clean those clothes, clean the carpet, and make a new bowl nigga

Are you fucking autistic

Thanks user, the spaghetti is on the boil
Yeah ever so slightly

>Spaghetti
>meat balls
Stop triggering the yuros

get some oc mister OP

message me for job. You can start from anywhere.

Clown feet

callmeforjob-user [at] yahoo.com

Never said I took the pic.
Asshat

There's only one thing to do, OP.

My mum calls them hobbit feet :(

age?

are your mortgage payments more than 35% of what you were making at your job $$?

how much do you have left in savings?

£22k per year (fork lift driver) £400 a month for repayments not including bills

And nothing, everything i had went into this place, furniture decorating etc etc etc.

You bought a house thinking it would cost you less compared to renting an apartment or something.

Big mistake, you were screwed from the beginning.

First thing first the economical system works all thanks to debt. Without debt the economical system would not work. Let that sink in for a moment.

Second, climate change. Your house is going to cost you more than 2 arms and 2 legs because of those tornadoes/hurricanes/floods/fires/draught/hailstorms... etc.

You lost your job because there is work to be done but no one to pay for your salary. The same thing happen near the end of a monopoly game.

There's a lot worst heading your way sir... when food wont grow anymore because potash is a finite ressource and humanity has nearly used all of it on this planet you will most likely die of hunger if not worst since the black plague was a menace to humanity because of the ongoing famine in all of Europe back then. This could happen once again and it seems the people at FEMA know about it since they preemptively ordered like a gazillion of plastic coffin just in case.

Have a nice day.

>putting spaghetti in a bowl
i knew this place was full of degenerates but jesus fucking christ

Renting a dead money eventually I'll own this place.

Thanks Satan, maybe taken the rest of the day off.

Grow mushrooms and food in your backyard, and grow weed in your basement. You should be able to float your residual income that is still there and then use your other money to purchase food, consumables and things you need. Also, get a regular small job or start a food truck and then by the time you get to your next job offer from a larger company you have a company that is working for just you. Every time you lose a job or get fired if you start a fresh business and make sure it's running properly you'll have a ton of income and a back up so when and if you file for bankruptcy the bank will give you an extended loan based off the goods of your home and the time to pay it off. Also, the amount of homes that are being piled up in the foreclosure sections are staggering you would be surprised how long it takes for them to put a yellow sticker on your door.

If you take ownership of a building it becomes your burden. That means if the city that building is build on decides that your new acquisition is causing trouble or that you have to deal with some trouble related to your property you have to pay... or else they tax the shit out of you and gives you tickets and find all sort of excuses to milk the cash straight out of your pockets. That's how cities work nowadays... buy some home and become a slave of the system. They use the same logic and pressure to force people into buying cars by making public transportation as miserable as can be.

You just need to be smarter then those people and think ahead.

Genuinly sound advice.

However apart from the house I have no coater all for a food truck

Savings have been spent

Can't grow weed as no basement and the fuzz do fly overs

I have a patch of mushrooms but they're not even close to being ready

Sort of, but that's why you don't buy a house in liberal run counties as your first home. Pretty simple stuff.

It seems you're under the impression I'm American

I'm English

Granted the country is just as fucked but I see your Point

Vote for Trump. That way you at least have healthcare... Oh wait..

Get another job and learn how to spell company

>You seem to want sympathy
>I think your mother hugged you too much to compensate for her fat ass not getting any after the divorce

dubs confirms.

/thread

Actually, USA is in a great place right now. We are poised for another recession but it's been in the waiting for years. The problem with UK is liberals are over taxing to pay for social structuring for immigrants and "Chavs" so, same argument applies for your country in terms of house buying. You want to buy a piece of property in the country, either in Scotland or in Ireland preferably. Or Northern England. There's a lot of great land up there to have and use properly. They also have limestone caverns and all sorts of shit you can build a hidden den inside of.

I was gonna post calling him a dumbass, fiscally irresponsible, etc. too.... but none of that offers a solution

Isn't 22k eur near minimum wage? Cant you get some shitty McDonald's / coffee shop job to hold it down for a few months?

got a record, OP?

Jesus

lol

#rekt

Hahaha

I read that in his voice.

>be me
>buy house
>rent out two rooms
> $500/mo each
>mortgage is $900
>still paying the mortgage out of my pocket
>pay the urilities with rent money
>put the leftover rent money in a fund which has been averaging 6.3% growth which is outpacing my mortgage by almost 100% (3.2% loan)
>fund will be used to payoff mortgage loan when it matches the value of the loan
>

18k is minimum wage
I'm slightly above or was I should say

Yeah that's my next option user,
No record never been caught by the law.

The fuck user
Ofc I'm gonna get another job
I'm posting on my phone and honestly don't know why I didn't spell company correctly
Parents aren't divorced they're dead. Lived with g-ma although she didn't hug me, she made it clear I wasn't welcome and kicked me out when I was 16.

First things first, it's not the end of the world - repossession is quite a drawn out process at the best of times.

If you are struggling financially CALL YOUR MORTGAGE COMPANY NOW, they might be able to give you a payment holiday whilst you get back on your feet, but even if not, if they know you're struggling they'll be less dickish than if you just don't pay the mortgage each month without telling them.

Secondly, your mortgage is tiny, it must be several hundred less than renting, so you're saving money there in the long term, sure, there's maintenance, but if you learn how to do things yourself you can save a packet (I've fitted kitchens in places before, to a high standard, and I'm a fucking desk jockey - it's not hard, just hard work).

OK, so stop worrying about your housing, go and get a job ANY job - I don't care if it's flipping burgers in Maccies, you NEED incoming coming in. Don't just go "I need a forklift driving job", do ANY job. Bus driver, truck driver - decent pay and they train you, have a look at any local transport companies who are hiring.

I know it seems bleak right now, but seriously, you'll pull through, a lot of people sink far lower.

And, I know saving is hard when you first buy, but once you're back on your feet try to build a buffer of 6 months worth of mortgage and bills ... I don't care if you have to eat ramen noodles and bike to work, scrimp and save every fucking penny.

Sound advice. Same shit happened to me once. Take any shitty job you can OP. I made the mistake of using my credit card while looking for a decent job. Don't do this! I only managed to pay it off when my grandmother died and left me some money. In the meantime I paid shit loads of interest. In the end I took a call centre job for a couple of months before a decent job came my way. Should have just got the shitty call centre job in the first place.

Poo poo in the saghetti everybody upsety

Good luck on that one. Weed don't bring in money and mushrooms are hard to get rid of. I sold fungus for 5 years until people stop buying them because they are burnt out and then you have to get a shit job .

I would start by learning the basics of punctuation;

Called bank and explained situation they've put payments on a 3 month hiatus and then smaller repayments after that.

I'm applying for anything at the moment as I have wife and child to provide for.

It's just happened suddenly and I know I should have had something saved but (and I know I was an idiot for thinking it) I assumed I was secure in my job having just had an appraisal saying everything was fine.

>Parents aren't divorced they're dead
lies

>she made it clear I wasn't welcome and kicked me out when I was 16.

Awe... You poor thing. Do you need a hug? I wish I could just reach through your screen and give a big ole hug cause you're just soooooo cute!

>saying everything was fine
Of course they said that.

Your head was on the chopping block for a fucking year. They knew months in advance you were going to get laid off on the exact day you did. They had meetings to figure out exactly when to fire you to minimize impacts on their operations.

Of course everything was fine. If it wasnt you would have jumped ship earlier and fucked up their carefully choreographed plans.

>expecting sympathy here

We have a confinement board for that

Not even op responding

Op here though

I don't get along with my mum

And they divorced when I was 2 so I don't remember him

Again wasn't op

Grandparents are ok.