Tfw he's going to be elite and there's nothing Sup Forums can do to stop it

>tfw he's going to be elite and there's nothing Sup Forums can do to stop it

nice meme

Good for them, I like the NFC when it's competitive.

You are correct. And it triggers the fuck out of Sup Forums. Pretty funny desu

ONE

AND

DONE

Just you watch faggot. I'll be a safety in the NFL and I'll fucking Bernard Pollard his ass.

Time will tell. But he's not going to the NFC Championship Game.

Not this season. Next season maybe.

I'm not opposed to it so...carry on

They said the same thing about RG3, Tyrod Taylor, and Russell Wilson.

Wilson is still decent...but not elite. Only going to get worse as those legs go tho.

>welcome to earf meme goes here.

Don't forget Donovan McNaab

Can't really throw deep he really needs to fix that this offseason. Every time he throws past 10 yards it's basically a jump ball. If he can fix that he can be great

>RG3
Meme running QB that was super injury prone
>Tyrod Taylor
Lmao Literally nobody has ever said Tyron Taylor would be elite. He's actually exceeded expectations.

>Russell Wilson
Wilson is good. Give him a real Oline and he might be elite.

Let's review the common criticisms:

>online babby
true
>rb babby
true
>checkdown system babby
true
>One and done
TRUE

bust

Can Cowniggers ever recover their dignity?
[spoiler]ahahaha just kidding, what dignity?[/spoiler]

nice spoilers

Mcnabb was elite though

RG3 wasn't that meme-y. He was a decent pocket passer.

Pretty much all of his deep throws last night were perfect. I hope you're not confusing those deep throws to Dez where he turns around to grab the ball behind the defender as poor throws because they're intentionally designed like that.

>mfw the dab went 6-10

His deep throws didn't start connecting till the second half during the game and yes some were nice. Thing is he had a whole season of inconsistency throwing deep so once he proves to be consistent downfield then he can be great.

Tyrod was hyped up as fuck after a few of those games...

Btw...that's just off the top of my head. How many black, mobile QBs do you think this league has ran through? Elite QBs are still QBs that get the ball out quickly and can move IN the pocket if they need to. Brady, Rodgers, Ryan, Brees.

And for objective purposes...elite is top 3, maybe 4. That's the top 10 to 15% of starting QBs in this league.

Dak is a serviceable starter at this point...elite??? long way to go.

He had absolutely no pocket presence and couldn't feel the rush. His whole rookie season was based on the read option being brand new and nobody knowing how to defend it.

Trust me, I'm a Baylor grad so I wanted RG3 to do well. But looking back, he was never going to be elite unless he transitioned into being more of a traditional quarterback, which he proved he couldn't.