Rare samples you noticed in music that you realized were from media

Rare samples you noticed in music that you realized were from media.

>Was watching Sapranos episode 1 and heard the same sample used in Death Grips - Spread Eagle

>Watched Berserk and noticed in the first few minutes of episode 1 was a sample from Photek - Smoke Rings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZxOOYYMQc
youtube.com/watch?v=VijlYkLFdAk
youtube.com/watch?v=SdQ41k9Aeio
youtube.com/watch?v=6y-pdLyZPJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ykRZTP9l3rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zM_fBMPpYpc
youtube.com/watch?v=wvxFOQqLzw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a Counter-Strike flash bang radio thingy hidden in Kanye's Ultralight Beam.

What the fuck there is. Did the audio engineer sneak that one in?

The black mass sample in MZ.412's Track "Satan Jugend" is from the awesome danish 90's mystery series "Riget" (aka The Kingdom aka Kingdom Hospital (like the awful US-Remake was called)) by Lars von Trier.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZxOOYYMQc

youtube.com/watch?v=VijlYkLFdAk

dean blunt sampled the macbook volume thing

Off topic but I've been listening to Dean Blunt lately and have only listened to is Black Is Beautiful and Attitude Era. Listened to Copeland too, but that's just a feature. Any other albums of his I should listen to? I didn't really like The Redeemer.

What time in?

I don't want to listen to this shitty 5 minute song

1:50, it's hard to catch it, but it is there.

can't remember what song it is but there's one that has the dark souls parry sound in it

The first song on the Jamie XX album samples Streets of Rage

Lmao that's hilarious

Thanks user

There's a sample from sf2 somewhere in too too, it was the "perfect!" sound

black metal
try stone island
skin fade
uku2uk
narcissist ii if you like r&b or hip hop.

which counter-strike game? I can't hear it

There's a sample of Beverly Hills Cop on Beverly Kills

youtube.com/watch?v=SdQ41k9Aeio
Sample on 2:30. Listen closely.

youtube.com/watch?v=6y-pdLyZPJ8
The scene.

If you listen closely to the beginning of Saturday Night Inside Out by the Avalanches there is morse code

I don't know how to decode it though

The "Wild thing - I think I love you" at the end of Live a Lifetime Love from Wildflower comes from an 80s movie called Something Wild

youtube.com/watch?v=ykRZTP9l3rQ

>>Was watching Sapranos episode 1 and heard the same sample used in Death Grips - Spread Eagle
elaborate pl0x?

was watching Platoon sometime last year and heard (and instantly noticed) all the lines that are in Ministry - Flashback. was really neat

on the song Fold Em by Clarence Clarity, at 12 seconds and a few other points, it samples the sound things make when they die in Dark Souls
youtube.com/watch?v=zM_fBMPpYpc

There's a scene where they're eating at the Italian restaurant discussing plans and in the background it's playing the same sample from Spread Eagle.

what
for me it sounds just like an open hi-hat and a kick hitting in the same rythm as the flash sound

what

how do you know

then it's a link wray sample

youtube.com/watch?v=wvxFOQqLzw4

Yup

oh thats what you mean lol. i thought you meant they sampled the voices or something