Give me one reason you hate Trump

Give me one reason you hate Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iYZKrn7Bbl8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_the_United_States
nap.edu/catalog/23550/the-economic-and-fiscal-consequences-of-immigration
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/manufacturing-sector-loses-4000-jobs-november
autoblog.com/2016/10/03/ford-bronco-coming-back-michigan-america-official/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i voted for hillary

he chooses not to be white.

Sup Forums likes him therefore

He hasn't built that fuckin wall I voted for yet

Be patient bruh. The whole establishment is at his ass.

Nah he's got a lot of work to do. They are trying to sabotage him on any way.

He looks like a fucking pig OINK OINK

he is the establishment.

Sophisticated argument.

His changes to the federal retirement system takes a shit ton of money out of my pocket

this. he didnt realize he would have to spend all day with the president of romania and shit like that when he ran.

Then why is all of the establishment against him?

Because when he talks he sounds like a complete fucking moron. Worse than Bush, which is really saying something.

why do you keep a shit ton of money in your pocket?

Trump is against himself

they arent the establishment anymore.

He's stance on Climate Change really drives me nuts. He's in a very important position where he could actually convince conservatives that it is a real issue, but instead he's just another uneducated fuckwit.

Cool I bet you never watched a speech of him though.

I also want to know.

It sounds like you're asking to get robbed.

great kek climate change

kill yourself

Liberals still having the same sophisticated sense of humor. Never change. (just kidding please change and become a human again thx)

He lied, to get my vote. Then abandoned me

the inauguration speech was 4th grade tier

consider it done

keep shilling

> "his stance"
You mean his lobbyists stance.

Nobody makes money on climate change by reducing the production of power, the end.

>Boohoo he didn't talk about fantasie land like Obama where's my flying unicorns :'(

trump will destroy the whole planet, thats not a problem

He said EVERYBODY will have good health insurance, and cheaper too. Then celebrates a mean bill.

He's a son of rich man

Bullshit - every nation who operates capitalism is destroying the Planet

Jesus christ you shill just wait till everyone is of his back. The worst humans in human history are trying to stop him from getting anything done.

Cause he look like a Cheeto ass nigga

His son is a total abnormation

There are so many reasons but here's just one. Over 80% of American jobs were lost to automation yet he blames foreigners for taking the jobs as if that's the main issue. In the meantime more jobs are being lost and his manner is purposely caustic, making the conversation into one about his "racism" etc. He uses his nastiness to direct attention away from the fact that he just doesn't make any sense and his policies are bullshit.

And the fucking wall. Billions of dollars to a wall that can be easily defeated by a twenty dollar ladder.

He's a fool.

Because he is a Israel lover

he's a used car salesman

Can't respect a moron who can't express himself clearly, can't speak in complete sentences. His speaking reflects his thought process and intellect - flawed and deficient

the irony is when north korea destroys the planet with biological and nuclear weapons.

I did. Wanted to like him because I despise Hillary. And seriously, I really tried. But he sounds like a fucktard incapable of any kind of critical thinking, which I guess is why all the fuckwits in the country voted for him. They could relate.

no, he's a realtor.

Nice argument trumptard, its like he has to process every word when he talks, like he did nothing to prepare for this

So is Batman and yes he may actually be batman.

its a metaphor, slick

You've swallowed his load of lies whole. It is TRUMP who is the worst of humanity. Greedy corrupt liar who cheats everyone he meets, who cares nothing for anyone or anything other than himself and his snowflake ego. A narcissistic and greedy pig

Because of everything said here and much more

youtu.be/iYZKrn7Bbl8

He gets more pussy than me

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_the_United_States
Compare

but it's pretty much the same thing. no reason for the metaphor in this case.

>yet he blames foreigners for taking the jobs
No he says the jobs are going oversees I'm not sure what you were talking about exactly he may have said that too but you will need to link me to that.
Also billions are already going to illegal immigrants that are killing and raping in mass. And no he's not "le ebin racis" you cuck.

You have only to reach out and grab it user

what's your point? we arent threatening to nuke anyone like they are.

Ok cool story bro. Here a nickle.

Because he sucks Israeli and Saudis cock

Blame the nigger king user. Budget is locked in already. Just be patient ,we'll be picking spics off on top of the wall soon enough

He shamelessly pandered to and exploited the stupidity, willful ignorance, casual racism, and religious fanaticism of the stupidest among us to catapult himself into office just to grow his brand and stamp his name on something.

The reason that pisses me off is because every politician does it, yet he sold himself as the anti-politician.

But hey, the Dems ran a toxic candidate and practically handed the election to him anyway. And even if they hadn't, they're still aligned with the radical SJWs, so it would have been close anyway.

I don't think he's really that racist. I think he's using inflammatory language to make the conversation abput racism instead of how stupid his policies are. Classic divide and conquer

How many speeches of him have you seen.

Give me an example?

But the jobs aren't going overseas. they're going to robots. That's the main issue with job loss but he talks about trade deals like they're the entire problem

North Korea won't nuke anyone
The Kim Dynasty would be immediately killed off

They are also going oversees user. It is a serious problem companies are closing and leaving. Except now they are returning in mass now that Trump is in.

I'd like to see all these conservicucks when automation takes their hard working blue collar jobs and lets see how they feel about government assistance then

hahahha You better cite that shit fag

He is unable to control his emotions.

nap.edu/catalog/23550/the-economic-and-fiscal-consequences-of-immigration

no they arent.

Because his isolationist policies are surrendering America's world leadership to China, India and Germany and making the US much weaker globally.

Why spend 25 bill on a wall when Mexico has ladders?

Here is a mainstream article.
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/manufacturing-sector-loses-4000-jobs-november

This

Yeah they pretty much are user.

He hasn't built the wall yet.

Isolationist how?

nah, theyre not.

but did he tear down michelle's organic garden yet?

Under 20% of lost jobs are due to this. If he really cared about jobs he'd focus on the bigger issue here.

All the same with these companies they are moving their accounts offshore or moving their production facilities offshore to save money by paying people less in cheaper currency. If doing this took away their status and benefits of being American and having the federal government protecting them, they would change their tune. They're reaping the benefits of being American but not paying to play.

(((Mnuchin)))

Treasury Secretary

Sessions would have been a good Attorney General back in 1965.
2017 requires someone who doesn't think Jazz Cabbage is of the devil.

They are given a penalty and jobs are already returning.

with this little stunt he bulled in saudi arabia, he sold them the most weapons than bush, clinton, and obama combined, and along with that little stunt, he joined our NSA with the arabs version that monitoer their country,
the weapons he did sell doesn't even go into our debt or deficit it goes to whatever gun manufacturer the contract was with.
So he gave them backdoor to all our phone and personal information, he sold them weapons... Gee I wonder how this is gonna end

He's a fascist. By wanting to silence the media by constantly attacking them, he is going against a free press and the constitution, which makes him more like a fascist dictator.

not a trap

What penalty? Does it exceed the savings they get from offshoring their accounts? Don't think so m8

I bet this guy's wife makes some damn good fried chicken and biscuits.

>Trumptards actually believe Trump is a good speaker

Examples?

Hate him for not becomming President earlier and banning mudslimes like obama years ago.

Because I'm a basement dwelling fucktard who is brainwashed by liberal professors.

>Not listening to what someone says is smart because he says bad things

Kys

he just wanted to support the winning side. it wasnt supposed to be like this.

You seen how fast these fuckin Mexicans can scale the fence? Imagine how fast they can climb up a ladder

Enough to know he's a dribbling moron and his supporters either don't understand this or care

I'm not sure if the exact numbers are out there but he certainly talks with them in private and they misteriously storm back to murica.
autoblog.com/2016/10/03/ford-bronco-coming-back-michigan-america-official/

Nice meme but you know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off.
But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation
for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because
our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a
former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even
two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We
tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days,
then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine,
thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can
say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If
information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to
your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker.
I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian
is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want
to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.