Hey Sup Forums am i a racist if i cant see myself marrying or having kids with my very devoted girlfriend just because...

Hey Sup Forums am i a racist if i cant see myself marrying or having kids with my very devoted girlfriend just because she's half Mexican?

Why are you even with her you fucking degenerate?

yup

Because shes like perfect for me....except for the not white part.

I could't see myself having a non-white mother of my children. Not racist, I think every race of girl is fucking hot. And also equal to me. Just different.

Maybe, but who the fuck cares? Racism has been so overused in the past few years that it's completely lost its meaning.

I'm happily married to an Indian/Filipina mix and I'm called racist.

The label of racism is effectively neutralized through overuse, so you're in the clear.

Then you should only date white women. What if she got pregnant accidentally? Are you going to tell her to abort the baby because it is not white?

no, you're just a pathetic nigger and eventually she will leave you then you'll end up in a feels thread crying like the snowflake you are.

i don't think you're a racist i just think you're a fucking dumbass. good women are hard to come by these days and you want to throw it all away based on your prejudices? one day you will look back and realize what a fool you were.

>half mexican
Does she look white? also who gives a fuck, Spanish girls are hotter than white girls anyway

Thats what im most afraid of.

I mean im all about white girls and in photos she does but in person shes a little brown

OP you say that as if it would be any different from having kids white a white person. Honestly at this rate race doesn't matter as long as you have white features and aren't black so you going to fuck yourself over if you marry someone just because you're afraid your kids wont be "fully" white. If she makes you happy then by all means fucking marry her

>am i a racist just because i discriminate people based on their race?

you do realize at this point your genes will cancel out the mexican one ultimately resulting in a child that will look white? And besides maybe you'll get lucky and up with a child thats white but still has slight spanish features because thats hot as fuck

Im just proud of being white. And when i have kids i want them to be proud as well. But at the same time i would never hate on anyone for being proud of there race. Im not that good st describing things.

Huh. That actually a good point.

Did....did Sup Forums actually help me out with an issue?
Wtf.

What kind of white? There are many kinds.

not how genetics works
The child can come out looking like the Mexican parent or grandparents

If that's the only reason you're a racist of course.

That's the definition you moron.

>implying a fully white man and a half white woman won't have a child that looks white, especially considering shes Spanish so she already has European blood in her
you fucking idiot

How deep does your sumerfagotry can get ? Yo little pussy

Well that and she wants me to kick the shit out of her while i fuck her and im not really into that but mostly the white thing

Your kids will turn out white, trust me. My grandmother was Mexican and grandfather Norweigan. Every family member on that side since then resembles the Norwiegn side. I've also seen quite a bit German/Mexican and they turn out white, albeit the child like have brown eyes but the grandchildren won't.

you're probably a racist and a faggot

Also, no you're not racist. It's natural, and it's not only whites that want to keep in their race for the sake of offspring, I recall my Asain friend wanting Asian children.

BLEACH THE EARTH
Bleach out her shit genetics