You have 60 seconds to identify a flaw in this gorgeous woman's perfect body!

You have 60 seconds to identify a flaw in this gorgeous woman's perfect body!

beauty is subjective, she is not a 10/10 for me, but she is pretty high up there.

this

Fake ass facial expression with the intention of looking like she has fake ass botox lips. It's like duckface, but sluttier and with down syndrome.

9.5?

i'd say 9.2

Also this is a bad picture of her.

funny i always loved this one of her. Recommend a different pose?

oh i dunno, i just googled her to give a more accurate evaluation, her face looks weird in this picture.

Also im more of a boob guy than an ass guy.

well i like this picture more than the OP, but still doesnt make her a 10 for me and no amount of pictures will.

what is a 10 for you?

well i define 10 as absolute perfection, very few people on this planet are a 10 for me while there are a shitload of 9s.
Its also hard to pinpoint the characteristics that are needed for a 10, especially the facial features.

it's photoshopped

Where is her feminine penis?

have you ever seen an example?

This is a picture of a model. She was made to look pretty. Beauty like this isn't without draw back. The flaw is not with her body but there is a chance that the flaw is in her mind, her attitude, and her personality. But we do not see that. We just see a picture of a naked woman on the internet and take it at face value.

She poops not standing on her hands.

i think so, but it feels like my 10/10 slighty changes over time.

i've seen several 10/10 bodies and faces, but the are rarely together, im sorry i cant give you an example of neither atm.

was afk btw.

That I didn't get to fap to these babe's a few days ago. Huge flaw

source

More?

No dick 0/10

tattoo on foot ruins her

Oh fuck yes. Competition thread today OP?

Where did you dissappear to the other day OP?

stuff came up unfortunately

God damn I love that pic. Gotcha, that sucks. I was hoping if you were ditching on the competition that it was at least to get another blow job from that 8

unfortunately not.

Holy Patricja's as in this pic looks so good.. I just want her to ride me reverse cowgirl all night long

This is now an aquarium thread.

> only two dimensions
> no front
> does not move
> just a picture

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE HER, FAG!

thanks for the nightmares, honey

She's a slut

Got any more of her?

I do

Keep posting man. She's keeping me entertained while I do some yard work. Hella nice distraction

you familiar?

Somewhat. I'm the user who said I've seen the threads but never participated

Can I see some of the other girls you post too? God damn she's fine though.

gotta go now, keep it alive okay! be back soon!

I'll do my best!

God her as looks amazing here. I want to plow her from behind so bad

I just noticed how those beads are hanging from her nipple. Fuck that's so hot

Perfection is about imperfection for me. Like these particular women don't even give my dinky a wiggle, they are so boring and uninteresting to look at. They just look generic and are trying too hard to be perfect. The more human and relatable a person feels, the more attractive to me they are. Something like these examples:
In the end my 10 would probably be natural (as in no implants or injections), with a Euroasian face (Asian asthetic but not flat-faced, you can get this from native American girls or Mexican though most Mexican faces degrade with time) with supple lower half that is well shaped (and by lower I mean hips to calves), maybe a nice mocha skin, short, and breast size doesn't matter but with at least well defined nipple/areola that puffs out a bit. Also personality would have the generic waifu-bait supportive and loyal, but she isn't just about me and my shit, she's got her own interests and hobbies obviously.
And now for people to not care and the thread to 404.

I want to oil her ass up and just slide my Cock between those fat buns like a hotdog.