Ok I've had it with this stupid fucking forced Andy Sixx meme. It's not funny at all...

Ok I've had it with this stupid fucking forced Andy Sixx meme. It's not funny at all. Its just one autist with no life posting over and over and I'm steaming mad. My friend Andy and I started at least six good cock rate/ pics you shouldn't share threads last night and what do you know? 404 in ten minutes, meanwhile this shitty meme is sliding to the first page. If I ever meet you irl I'm gonna cream you. Go log in to your tumblr for this fetish shit, asshole. I'm fucking dung with it.

I can now see the value in this meme. I have changed my position and fully support the creamy logs

I think I'm coming around to,this meme

Tell us more OP we're very interested to know.

Embrace the logs for they'll be enlarged down my throat

It all makes sense now

>just one autist with no life
>proceeds to post autistic pepe
Son you are autistic as well.

KEK

What does? The logs?

The logs

The cream

The steam

The dream

Maybe we can broker a truce. Instead of the typical Andy Suxx creamy logs threads you hate or the cock rate threads you love. We could have a log rate thread.

I'll start. Rate my log

you spelled rate my creamy steamy dreamy log sliding down my fucking throat thread wrong

Top log, but I think Andy should try some shady Indian food

L
L O
L O G
L O G O
L O G O F
L O G O F S
L O G O F S H
L O G O F S H I
L O G O F S H I T
L O G O F S H I
L O G O F S H
L O G O F S
L O G O F
L O G O
L O G
L O
L

The cream...

That log meme is god sent you faggot

>cock rate
>pics you shouldn't share
>good

>Steaming

> dung with it

K, I laughed.

>Andy's revenge on "anal-log by nature Sup Forums makes a song threads"

For the past several months, each late Friday and Saturday night there has been a rap artist group called Analog by Nature that posts a thread on Sup Forums. Every post ending in log dubs gets rapped about, and every post in trip logs gets the chorus. For the past several weeks, this group has repeatedly and unfairly ignored all dubs and trips involving Andy Sixx and his warm log of shit. Well, it's time to take revenge. This previous Saturday so many logs of shit were posted, anal-log by nature for the first time rage quitted out of the thread and refused to make a song. Let's drive him from the board completely until they follow their own rules and decides to fairly include the Andy's that roll logs. Copy and paste this to all log threads, and be sure to be there late Friday/Saturday night

>Making threads on Sup Forums in collaboration with an irl friend

Autism

Grow up

>started at least six good cock rate threads
So you and your buddy are both autistic and gay?
(that part makes the story sound like bait)

Lmao, nice

lol I get it now

So you're the fag posting all the shitty dick rates and trash that litters my seemingly favorite website.

And you'd rather have log of shit threads?? At least wwyd, cock rate threads, Facebook fap and you mad white boy threads aren't cancer. Gay ads random log threads

At least homosexuality hasn't consumed me like yourself. Cont

Implying cock rate was ever good

why cock rating is not cancer? i don't want cocks

Grow up, kid

>Le edgy alt right meme

Good thing your kind is dying out. Keep sucking andys log of shit and spamming the board fag.

I used to be like you, kid. But then I realized log posting is the last refuge of freedom and expression left in Sup Forums. Open your fucking throat and accept the log. You'll be happy you did.

In short, grow up.

You really wanted an Andy Sixx Shitlog thread that bad OP?

Log of shit is the only real OC of 2017
If everyone complaining about these threads just stopped replying and tried to make their own content these threads would end up 404ing a lot sooner and eventually they wouldn't be relevant.

The steam...

This. I'd rather see 20 log threads than 1 FB/IG thread or 1 cock rate thread.

I don't give a fuck about Andy Sixx or scat but fuck at least people are shooping images to post. It's more original than bananafagging. I've seen sixxposters derail lame threads in ways that were actually funny, like rapping about shit logs or subtley changing the subject matter to be about taking a creamy log down your esophagus.

That moment when OP and his bff enjoy rating each other's cocks

Here comes the 404. OP. Fucking kill yourself

Bump lol fag

Maybe next time champ :^)

Woah dooood thought it was gonna 404 dooood

i fucking hate dude just for his name alone
hes trying so hard to be niki sixx
that whole band is trying to be motley crue

Woah sage not working anymore dooood??

>How Sup Forums Reads parttagraphs

OP: OK Ive had it with this stupid fucking andy sixx..... (Skips all of this) eerr... im fucking dung with it... hmmm

(Proccessing... Andy Sixx... Log.... poop.... dung with it... lolz)

(Result OP = troll & Gay)

may the fource be with you

Lol puss not responding anymore

Also
>steaming mad
>sliding
>cream you
And dung with it