Hate loves Trump

see Shillary, I can meme too!

>Love Trump's Hate
Yes I do!

using trump's name as a synonym for overpowering

good job

>Love Trump's Hate

We sure do

Trump loves America and Shillary clearly hates it, yes.

>trump hates love

is that why hes had so many failed marriages?

Also works as "hate loves Trump" and Trump loves hate.

But goofy bumper stickers aside, Trump went for controversial, so this sort of thing was inevitable.

Trump's love for America will trump Hillary's hate and lies

"I love people! I love all people!"
-DJ Trump

kek.

Is Hillary a trump plant?

I keep wondering.

"Dangerous Donald", attack ads that make him look awesome, and now this...

"Trump trumps all."

Clinton is making big mistakes on the persuasion dimension while Trump is being his usual skillful self. So the best I can do is remind you that my political preferences do not align with Trump or any other candidate.

We’ll start with Clinton’s new campaign slogan:

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

Based on the slogan, I can tell you with confidence that the Clinton campaign doesn’t have anyone with a persuasion background helping with the big decisions. Here’s why:

1. Humans put greater cognitive weight on the first part of a sentence than the last part. This is a well-understood phenomenon. And the first part literally pairs LOVE and TRUMP.

2. The slogan increases exposure to the name Trump. That’s never a good idea.

3. Spoken aloud, the slogan sounds like asking people to agree with Trump’s hate, as in “Love Trump’s hate (because Trump hates war, terrorism, and bad trade deals, same as you?).

This is the sort of mistake you never see out of the Trump campaign. The slogan is pure amateur hour. It accomplishes the opposite of its intent, and you can’t fail harder than that.

- Scott Adams

I do love it! BUILD THE WALL

Not even American and even I can see what a disaster that slogan is. Hillary is a mess!

>love Trump's hate

Hillary is shilling for Trump. Meme magic confirmed.

She also retweeted his taco bowl picture. What the fuck.

It works well for me because I really don't want my brain to associate Trump's face with love.

Is Hillary completely devoid of self-awareness?

I really can see a bunch of 20-somethings sitting around a table trying to come up with campaign slogans but only managing to produce counter-intuitive memes.

It's too bad they can't test their memes on Sup Forums... we just attack them if we see them.

This is the benefit of having our support.

She has so many donations up her ass, she's just blowing it.

>how do you respond?
carry around a blue marker so i add an apostrophe to every one i see

Yes, I do love Trump's hate! Make America great again, brother!

Women wont vote for this cunt
Trump has already won

Seriously. Does she realize how easily "LOVE TRUMPS HATE" could be used as a Trump slogan?

Write the letter I above it. Or get a custom I sticker to put above peoples stickers.

I do love Trump's hate.

You put the name of your chief competition in the title, are you retarded? Do you see that anywhere else in advertising? Does Coke put Pepsi on its adverts?

No you dumb fuckin' mope it's free advertising for your competition and totally overshaddows whatever point you were trying to make. If you had ever worked in the real world you would know it.

What the hell is the apostrophe for?

Love trumps hate.

Hate, is Trumped, by love.

There is nothing anti-Trump in this. The definition of 'trump' is used correctly and positively. Trump constantly says he loves everyone, so this is a pro-Trump slogan.

What the hell is the apostrophe for??

who has the Love Trump's Hat version?

Nailed it. Too bad you're from Cuckden.

Takes one to know one.

Trump loves Hispanics

kek. Thought this too.

You fucking retard. We love the hate that is Trump's. Love Trump's hate.

You're thinking too hard in the wrong direction

No, you goyim are just as stupid as the kids who made the slogan in the first place.

I love trumps hat too

Trump loves hispanics

>how do you respond?
Her memes are Jeb tier.

Maybe I am. You're still being a complete sperg about it. Hint: everyone already got the joke you didn't need to clarify.

I do love Trump's hate.
Trump's hate will make America great again.

And hispanics hate hispandering hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpwFNFjL8SQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ydB6Sn75BdI

We sure do love our hate.

We have the BEST hate.

These "attacks" are so fucking terrible, is this real life?

youtube.com/watch?v=Thw6k1XNRtc

This is literally like a pro-Trump ad. Did the Clinton organization accidentally hire a mole or something?

I hope you belong to that group in the pic you posted because bitch you need grammar lessons.

Remember that time love stopped genocide?

I love the Trump hate. The hate comes from all the whiners I hate. Those hate filled SJWs, and self righteous asshats who do not want America to be great again.

WE ARE THE WOOOORLD
WE ARE THE CHILDREN
WE ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE A BRIGHTER DAY
SO LET'S START GIVING

Love Trump's Hate

Don't add the apostrophe. It reinforces the notion that trump is hateful.

Better is to white out the E so it says "love trumps hat"

I should make a bunch of little blue apostrophes in case I see one of those bumper stickers

Why is this guy continuing to say that he doesn't support Trump when he has spent the better part of the last year proving that he does?

hillary's meme game is weak. she should just accept that on the internet propaganda side of her campaign is straight up not gonna work, she will lose, don't even try and get off twitter.

I read the tweet first before I even looked at who posted it and first thing I thought was that the slogan was being smug about trumps hate in a "haters gonna hate" sort of way.

Why is hating people seen as bad?

I'm not even addressing how fucking retarded and wrong shillary's stickers are.

I cringe

Maybe he wants to give an objective look at the race as a whole he wants to remain neutral to further this cause.

The Clintons are rapey lying creeps, not the people who conjure the word 'love,' at least Trump seems to genuinely love America.

>love Trump's hate
I do, I think we all love it and share it here. Fuck the illegals, the mudshits and Rosie O'Donnell.

>Complained about obama insulting and running a smear campaign against her in 2008
>Does the exact same in 2016

less cry more meme

He's a scaredy-cat.
He said he "disavowed Trump" when that whole KKK smear came about, then after it blew over he just kind of forgot about it and continued on his pro-Trump posts.

You can't really blame him too much, though. The people in his business are most liebrals and they'll crucify him if he comes out in obvious support. Right now he has plausible deniability.

Fuck, this one is good, We need to produce those Hil-H stickers as quickly as possible.
Also, nice repeating digits.

That is a good one.

I thought it said Love trump hats

Pretty much the same reason the Hillary shills do the same thing here. He is hoping the opposition will see him as non partisan instead of having a bias in favor of Trump.

>making a sticker to slander opponent
>people only focus on opponent's name
>Trump will win by a landslide, because Hillary cannot remember to label her ballots

Has Hillary even been making any public appearances? Where is she, hiding away recovering from her latest stroke?

They love Trumps """"Hate""""? That makes them hateful bigots too right?

>free promo
T-thanks Shillary

Underrated

We should shoop "vote Trump" over her website. "Love Trump's hate"

Trump 2016
Simple

Okay?

ok guys, this is good
let's cast some meme magic and make it go around

saved

Dilbert was right

there's a typo in their

LOVE TRUMP'S HAT
LOVE TRUMP'S HAT
LOVE TRUMP'S HAT
LOVE TRUMP'S HAT
LOVE TRUMP'S HAT
LOVE TRUMP'S HAT
LOVE TRUMP'S HAT

DUBS WILLS IT

This is the new focus of our meme magic.

Someone make "Trump" bigger, with the "s" slightly smaller...and a big yellow trump hair on the "T".

Repost everywhere. Retweet to Scott Adams. Screen cap this thread for future generations.

As if Hillary knows what Love is. Bill Clinton is not a lovable person.

Fuck yeah
I Love Trump's hate.

can't con the don. nice dubs

He gets paid by newspapers to submit Dilbert cartoons. Newspapers are written by lefties and Jews. Now we wouldn't want a racist bigot antisemite producing cartoons for us now would we goyim?

hitler called, he just fucking laughed and hung up.

LOVE TRUMP

yeah shes not very smart

underrated XDDD kill yourself faggot

Jesus christ this meme is sour tasting.
1) You can read this as Love his hate
2) Trump didn't even have to advertise his hat like this. It became a meme on its own

Whoever is doing the copywriting for Hillary should be thanked for how incompetent they are.

someone competent do this, minus the smaller s

KEK VULT

>Part of Adams' views on the Trump campaign stem from his background in hypnosis.
lmao