Dear God

Dear God...

valleynewslive.com/content/news/Family-says-it-was-a-YouTube-stunt-gone-wrong-a-22-year-old-man-is-dead-after-being-shot-in-the-chest-431170773.html

valleynewslive.com/content/news/Manslaughter-charges-filed-in-YouTube-stunt-gone-wrong--431334013.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYqSxhPHNYCLnt6pgUq-pJA
youtube.com/watch?v=8PnGG0SJcBE
valleynewslive.com/content/news/Family-says-it-was-a-YouTube-stunt-gone-wrong-a-22-year-old-man-is-dead-after-being-shot-in-the-chest-431170773.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is their youtube channel...

youtube.com/channel/UCYqSxhPHNYCLnt6pgUq-pJA

And the Darwin Award for 2017 goes to...

It's unanimous

I'd put her kid through college to get that video

We need more vloggers to start doing this challange.

> Perez told police that the shot was taken from about a foot away while Ruiz was holding the book to his chest.

This is why we don't want idiot spics in this country ruining the gene pool

WTF the article says it was a .50 caliber handgun, they're probably totally wrong but if they aren't, how they hell did they expect a book to stop a .50 AE, or .50 GI? Also how many spics own a fucking desert eagle?

.50 cal round shot from a foot away, genius...

youtube.com/watch?v=8PnGG0SJcBE

This is what a desert eagle does to bulletproof glass...even if the bullet didn't go through for some magical beaner reason, it would still have knocked him on his ass and broke a rib or some shit.

Mommy, how did daddy die?

It was a gold desert eagle...it's hard to believe that someone would be stupid enough to use that, let alone two people.

Anal sex

Just because that shit worked for Teddy Roosevelt doesn't mean it's gonna work for your dumbass you fuckin wetback

This has to be a joke, surely nobody is THAT stupid.

>And the Darwin Award for 2017 goes to...

Darwin Award goes to stupids that do not pass on the stupid.

They only have like 300 views per vid

Well, at least he isn't that stupid anymore, because he is dead.

SELF PROMOTING ADVERTISEMENT!

Don't worry, we have plenty of white retards living here.

The issue here was their skin, it was their stupid.

when you finally get rid of your beaner boyfriend

Does everything really have to be about race? Like, it's an obsession at this point. Get over it. Yes, whites were historically the most successful dicks on the planet. We burned other cultures libraries, setting them back hundreds of years. Good job mate want a metal? What have you done with that advantage? Gotten obese, sat in your mother's basement, and yelled racial slurs online because you're too much of a pussy to show how ignorant you are in person. So go for it, rot away in your dark room and yell racist slurs to make yourself forget just how much you loath your own existence. Can't hate yourself if you believe you're genetically better than everyone else right? It's a really Good thing you won't live past forty and definitely won't find a woman other than your mother who will come within ten feet of you, let alone reproduce with you.

Hi Sup Forums

>metal
>medal

How to English 101 user. You're welcome.

Also this now applies to about 60% of the thread, although I'm not convinced it's not the same idiot samefagging. Also yes, I'm aware medal is spelled wrong. I'm on my phone, so blow me

Literally

Face it. He blew you the fuck out.

inb4 LEL DAT WAS NOT MEE

/Thread

More view. Kek

>youtube stunts never go wrong

>200 views per video
>come up with stunt
>shoot man holding book to his chest
>1000% view increase
feelsgood.jpg

>beaner
>"He wanted to have so many babies. I remember him telling me."

Sounds like things worked out for the best.

>valleynewslive.com/content/news/Family-says-it-was-a-YouTube-stunt-gone-wrong-a-22-year-old-man-is-dead-after-being-shot-in-the-chest-431170773.html

oops

fucking beaner probably saw a phone book stop a .22 and thought it would stop his .50.

Is there anything specifically that makes the Desert Eagle so powerful or is more down to the ammo it generally uses?

>Ruiz's aunt says he gave a 50 caliber handgun to his girlfriend and insisted she shoot it at a book Pedro was holding, thinking it would stop the bullet.
>50 caliber handgun
>50 caliber

Tell me this dumb ass didn't totally deserve this to happen to him

nope just the .50 rounds and being able to fire such a high caliber round without exploding in your hand.

It's the round, .50AE
The Desert Eagle is the most popular gun in that caliber.

Cool, thanks

it's a .50 caliber

"Perez told police that Pedro wanted to make a Youtube video of her shooting a book and he believed that the book would stop the bullet. Perez pointed out cameras and said that the entire incident was recorded. Police took the camera footage as evidence."

What the fuck? I feel bad for the dude but holy shit that is BEYOND stupid.

I would love to see your 300 pound ass call someone a beer in person. That awkward moment when illegal immigrants give more to society than your useless diabetic ass

"Beaner" FUCK that post is much less impactful with a typo

I've fired .22's but never a .50. Damn that's a big bullet.

> stupid fucks

don't worry fam it wasn't impactful to begin with so you're good

You fucking beer cunt.

good enough, I hope she goes to prison they make her clean every dirty whore's pussy and asshole, every morning that she's in there, with her mouth

Have you apologized today user?

You have to go back, Jose.

Funtcase - 50 Caliber

Lol are you retarded you type like someone who tries too hard
>call someone a beer
>that awkward moment when
Do you speak in facebook memes irl too?
That guy was a fucking dumb beaner and if you think he wasn't then youre just as retarded as him
t. Hispanic guy

Fuck off you filthy beer

cartridge and load size, mostly grain weight

please post your face when you find out I employ 15 mexicans out of 20 employees in my property management firm.

I employ mexicans BECAUSE they're some of the hardest working people with the best work ethic I've ever found in this business.

I've fired a dozen white and black women who worked for me on my housekeeping crew because they couldn't clean for shit. But the 65 year old mexican gal I've had working for me for the last ten years cleans out the apartments so well I'd have absolutely no hesitation eating a five course meal off of any surface you can think of after she's done.

My maintenance guy is her son and that dude can fix anything and has things fixed before I even see them in the service ticket queue. Just yesterday I stroll in from lunch and see an email about a clogged toilet I'd gotten ten minutes prior. I send him a text making sure he's seen it. I get back a picture of a toilet with a snake sticking out of it. My last maintenance tech was a 35 year old white guy stoner who I caught with a beer fridge hotwired into the garage unit.

THOSE are mexicans. A beaner begs his girlfriend to shoot him with a .50 cal handgun.

the driver was an alcohol

>2017
>Still listening to mephedrone wub wub music

>hmm I bet she had a ton of subs and this will shoot it threw the roof
>currently at 133
ssshhhiet

checked
>implying these filthy redditors know that dank maymay

Stop being such a >beer

>shoot it through the roof
more like his chest

well said user.

I have a phonebook that can stop a 50 cal BMG I would hold it to my brain for the youtube jewbucks

Hey power to ya man. I never understood being racist for the sake of being racist. Maybe if I had been jumped or bashed by mexicans or my family had been killed by mexicans, but just because they're different to me? Nah fuck that shit.

Ya'll racist cunts are a bunch of pussies.

Found the bluepilled faggot

Please do.

Although maybe don't. Because you'll die. I don't want to tell you to kill yourself but this IS Sup Forums after all >:)P

I am actually as redpilled as they come, though I don't have room in my heart for unnecessary hate.

Also suck my dick, thankya.

>that awkward moment when
Stopped reading after that.
Underage b& confirmed

But we didn't shoot the beaner. This will go down as white on spick crime and she deserves a medal.

Blah blah blah
Fuck off beer

I doubt she even hit the book. It is a woman we are talking about here.

at least he is survided by his wife and two kids

A .50 cal shot from a foot away.
Probably went through the book and out his back.

I'm Australian

Sorry, I meant to say "go fuck a wallaby"

i want to hear the conversation they had before doing the stunt "yea babe we dont even read this thing" lol

Crikey, touche amigo

Bob's your uncle

Le gun supression now
Le look how well it worked for le rivers of black people blood LA
We get it op now back to r eddit

Give us ya lighta cunt

fuckin kek

WHATTHEFUCKISTHAT?!?

rack off

The Punisher's faggot brother

Actually despite what the others are saying, yes the calibers it comes in are rather large but it also is the only pistol to use a gas operated rotating locking bolt, which should make it squeeze more juice out of any round than most other guns can, mostly due to the chamber being sealed longer

So is there a gofundme to buy her more ammo and books?

jej

guess what book it was....

Aside from some extremely advanced and uncommon stuff that hardly even bears a mention, the "power" of a gun is almost 100% reliant on the ammo, not the gun itself. It's always going to be the ammo.

sad thing is this has been done

and "artist" had a friend shoot him with a .22 back in 1971

didn't die, just shot in the arm I think

Have you ever not been retarded?

some odd dude that i met, turns out hes a jiggalo

faggot

>we burned other cultures libraries
dont you mean the muslims?

bible. every mexican has one and it has additional magical protections. he should've gone with hardback though.

t. beaner
Hey Pablo, I think your wetback mother's done cooking the beans.