Hey guys. I have a question

Hey guys. I have a question.
How do you feel when you are in love?

Really weird, feeling of love is the same as the feeling I get from acid

its a feeling similar to having a best friend for the first time. But your mind quickly becomes clouded and concentration on life goals goes out the window. You become irrational while it truly lasts.

It depends if it's corresponded or not

Can you learn to love someone?

She loves me, i don't know how to love/feel, but i feel deep gratitude for her. It feels like i'll never be able to love.

You don't learn its just that you find the right person

I feel livid. She accepts and loves me and wants me to find someone i love, how can't i love her in return? All i want is to br able to love.

Like being on a hormone high where your brain rewires parts of itself When it realizes it's got a chance at breeding offspring, making you irrational and turning you into a mindless drone of the hive. Your dopamine rewards for falling prey to your primitive urges and furthering this grossly ignorant and brutal species wear off after a time, but in the event you start thinking rationally about your situation and the state of the species and world, the courts are there to ensure that your life is worse than prison, torture, or death should you opt out.

In other words, it's great!

Livid?
Are you sure that word means what you think it means?

Gibs me dat honey

Yes, yourself

Should have clarified, i feel livid with myself. I serously hate myself for not being able to love.

>discovering bees are a giant clone army

It feels amazing till it all comes crumbling down.

There are so many better reasons to hate yourself, don't get too attached to that one. As you get older they'll start coming hard and fast.

I truely just want to love her. That's all. I would give anything for it.

You don't actually learn to love, you simply value someone more that others, and if the opposite sex then its called love.

Loving simply means you value someone to a point where a possible future is present with that person. "Possible" is the keyword here. Most of the time it doesn't work out, so you have to be very careful who you pick.

Think of it this way, you have a puzzle piece, it has to fit in a triangle, a square, and a circle. This puzzle piece represents the loving relationship, triangle represents family life, square represents common values and interests, circle represents lifestyle. The puzzle piece has to fit in every spot, if it doesn't, you are playing with limited time cause this relationship won't work.

Most people are desperate and pick whatever is "close enough" or "just for now", then they get suckered in the bullshit promises of "everything will get better" and it does not. Love makes people do retarded things and it starts thinking for you.

Is love great? Yea and many people are missing out, however even more wish they haven't had it unprepared. many girls are amazing manipulators and they sense desperation in a man from a long distance.
You have to love yourself first, live a prosperous life, then transfer that care onto someone who in turns will transfer theirs on you. For that to happen you can not let emotions guide you, have to remain very focused at all times, its exhausting but worth it.

It actually kind of pisses me off how I just constantly have to think about this person. It is kind of like having a song stuck in your head, just with a much more emotional investment. I want this ride to end, I just wanted this to be a little festival romance for fucks sake

Thanks for the reply.
I'll have to think about this for a while.

speak with that person, find out what they like, invite to that place or activity. Learn about that person, and always check yourself before saying anything.

no idea.

Also aren't the puzzle pieces somewhat inconsistent?
They may vary by whom you go out with. Saying it has to fit from the beginning is kinda closed off.

Actually there's two tips I can share, a well known trick. To start off, blow your load before you call or speak with her in terms of making any arrangements, if after that act you still think of her, chances are you do have something going. Second, blow your load before making any decisions towards her, such as where and when to go, calling, or even thinking of a serious act or agreement. What you are doing here is getting rid of emotional part, the dicks stops talking and you can think in peace.

Woman have a similar situation, but their receptors do not shut down after cumming, sometimes they only heighten, not to mention most of the time they think emotionally (dick talking x10) so their mind can change easily even against their will. That's why woman say NO with their subconscious emotion but really mean YES with their true conscious.

That said, it shouldn't be your problem, its't heirs to deal with.

Yeah, we did all this and had some of these "weekend romances". But there are various reasons for us to really engage in our feelings to be very stupid. Thus we try to just stay flirty and dont think about it too much and it doesnt really work.

A puzzle piece may be slightly big or slightly small for a perfect fit, but if its a completely different shape it becomes a problem. People don't like change, they fear it as it challenges their principals and values that should guide their life. They become fearful and defensive, shaping a puzzle piece requires a lot of work and effort. If not, then that piece can just as easily change into something else.
That said, some people admit their lifestyle is flawed and needs fixing, but only mature people have the will to admit that, or those will lower self esteem.

The puzzles can be changed in the end yes, but I personally prefer not to babysit that stuff.
If she has similar values to you, similar interests and past, chances are she is a close match. I have personal views on this and believe opposite do not attract, eventually differences become too apparent and start conflict. You best get a girl that is like you, that way it lasts and you don't run out of common ground.

Thanks again, it's hard to let go though.