Femanons, do you care if guys are attracted to your bare feet?

Femanons, do you care if guys are attracted to your bare feet?

my gf cares. she uses my face as a footstool every evening

>gf

I don't really care, I do try to take good care of my feet though.

would you be disgusted to learn, that I like hair on my female feet?

source?

I'm told I have cute feet but the problem is they're often dirty and that takes away from it. I'm content with this but I guess if they were ugly that would bother me a lot more

uhm. show feet plox

yes plaese show them.

I just took a shower so they are clean and it's mostly the bottom that is the problem.
I also pick at the skin on my heel.

Would you mind if I just shoved those toes into my mouth right now?

Show soles

I wanna see her feet

Looks like they're playing Halo 2

Not particularly. I used to have a boyfriend with a foot fetish so, I got used to the idea pretty quickly and enjoyed it most of the time. However, that was many moons ago. Now I rarely get a pedicure AND I ripped off one of my toenails completely and am in the process of growing it back.

I can tell that the jeans and flipflops combo looks great on you.

How come none of these girls ever post in a feet thread?

Because the guys in those threads are all foul-mouthed douchebags. Here we're treat ladies with the utmost of respect. Mostly.

*we treat ladies is what I meant to say. I need some coffee

You know I said that jokingly, right?

I think a lot of it stems from the fact that we're not supposed to exist on here, tbh. Tits or gtfo gets really annoying very quickly and it's very off putting.

I'm not even a tits guy myself.

[spoiler]post feet please[/spoiler]

Yea i could see that happening, Sadly the feet threads are stale as fuck now a days.

would you show your soles? im pretty sure most anons her dont mind dirty soles and judging by the tops your feet are darn cute

I'm missing a toenail. You sure you want that?

>half grown in again

Not same user, Show soles please.

Top fags are degenerates.

show your soles then

Sure. I love imperfect feet. It's so much more real that way.

Yeah, I get that. But sadly, until Sup Forums is ready to actually accept that not everyone woman is a trap or wants to show herself to the internet, it's not going to change in any thread. I rarely ever post on the boards anyway because of that fact. Not that any of it matters lol.

Feet threads are stale because it's the same shit over and over. Occasionally someone will post new stuff of his girlfriend or sister but even that's pretty rare these days.

I've been on B for a few years now, And to be honest i don't see that mentality changing anytime soon, Maybe try other boards?

And then there's always those fags that start with the "What would you do to these feet"

That shit ruin every thread i swear.

bump for missing toenail

nice

thanks. they're nice and sweaty from being in my shoes without socks all day.

My Wife knows I have a foot fetish and she loves it. She loves when I cover her feet with cum.

Those look good. Just looking at them i can tell they're nice and sweaty. Would lick the flavor off.

Are you from Missouri?

I think I know you

Lose some weight, woman.

maybe if I ever get a pedicure i'll run over to a feet thread.

also named the naked toe Roger.

Fuck off asshole.

nowhere close to it bro.

im fucking trying.

Not the same girl

Fuck on dickhole.

I know a fat foot when I see it, and you have the foot of someone who is at high risk for type 2 diabetes.

Fuck off dipshit.

I love watching autism clash

You're too good for those threads.

Moar?

No one who is actually "trying" fails to lose weight. You are fat when you fail to give enough effort to change that.

This is the girl I was asking about.
Are you from Missouri?

Goddamnit will you just fuck off? We haven't had a good femanon here in forever and I don't want you driving her off.

Fuck on pourpiss.

And this is why no femanons post. Adios.

Please tell me what makes her a "good femnon"?

This is the Internet. Having a vagina doesn't matter here to anyone who isn't a virgin. I hate to sound so cliched but it is true.

I would have, and do, say the same shit to fat guys. No special treatment for her because she has a split between her legs.

just go to hometown buffet to hit on chicks, then.

Boo hoo.

A girl gets talked to in a way that is slightly as bad as the way a guy talks to another guy online.

Awesome job showing how women are so "strong" and "tough".
Apparently all that fat doesn't come with thick skin.

Femanon if you're still here then I'm sorry you had to put up with that.

you're pathetic.

nah, it's all good. this is why i like to lurk instead of post. no biggie. catch you never prob.

Thanks for the feet

I really hope that you aren't serious.

If you are serious, I hope you realize that being that much of a beta will NEVER get you laid.

Again, it is unfortunately cliched to to say this, but women are not turned on by that pathetic white knight approach.

>be girl 5/10 irl
>get no attention irl
>post on Sup Forums
>someone calls me fat
>OMG WAAAA WAAA WHY U INSULT ME FOR BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE

5/10 was really nice of you, Look at her foot.

She's obese. 2/10

I dont know whats more pathetic. The whore posting her nasty feet for attention or the white knight faggots sticking up for her.

>Implying it's not a big deal
>Playing victim card and saying this is why you never post

This

She's not obese. i know what a fat foot looks like.

She already admitted that she was so....

Know l'm onto it too

>when you're such a white knight you white knight the girls comments

I'm not playing a victim card. I just don't want to hear it. I know I'm fat, I go through daily life knowing and living it. Im attempting to change that life style as of right now. The reason I don't post very much on here is because when I do, im demanded to prove I'm a female and then when I do post, im not the idealistic female everyone wants me to be so I'm met with fat, ugly, whore, bitch, whatever else you can think of. But if I sit here and try to defend it as well, then I'm autistic, playing the victim, etc. Truth of the matter is, I don't know you, you don't know me, and this is all completely unrelated to what the thread was about. Everyone wants women in real time to post, and when they're not supermodel esque, then everyone throws a bitch fit.

>mfw when i hear fat people saying theyre attempting to change.

And you're right, too. Im not obese, but I am fat. lol

It's cool. I can tell by your feet that you're not grossly fat, just heavy. Which I'm cool with.

story time.

>be me 18 yrs old 310 lb fat piece of shit
>try 80 diets omg i need to lose weight what diet will work
>every diet fails, MUH GENETICS
>marine friend ex fatty is like dude stop being a fat faggot, you dont need a fad diet. calories in calories out
>eat 1100 calories a day for a year
>lose 140 lbs in 11 months
>wow im not fat anymore, awesome
>tell fat friends how to do it, help them with their workouts, help them with their diets
>fat friends stay fat.
>there is no hope. fat people are fat until they decide enough is enough.
stay fat and be ridiculed as a fat piece of shit or suck it up and lose the weight.
there is no "TRYING to change".

>VICTIM CARD PLAYED UNTIL IS ERUPTS INTO FLAMES

You are NEVER asked to prove that you are a female unless you say that you are one first.
The only reason you would say that you are a woman is for attention.

In the rare case of a thread like this, where femnons are asked for, you were not asked to prove that you are a female.
Dude's asked for pics of your feet and you posted them without hesitation.

And no one is demanding a "supermodel". That is the worst argument that a fat chick can use. Men have lower standards in the opposite sex that women do.

LITERALLY all you have to do to be an acceptable female is to not be obese.

Stop being lazy and making poor life choices.

>tits and timestamp
toes and timestamp works

literally I'm in the process of it. I've changed my feeding habits, cut out the soda and junk and whatnot. in the process of.

spicy

This all fucking day

And if you all want further proof of the bullshit double standards of fat women vs fat men, think about the term BBW.

Fat men are just fat men, but fat women are BBW's. You aren't a big beautiful woman, you are a disgusting pig.

with all these autists on here, anyone over 100lbs is fat. i already admitted I was fat, wtf is your point now?

I'm aware.

op
wtf how fat are you. are you like all belly or something. cuz u dont look fat. like i was FAT.

Just ignore him, he's probably an underage out on summer break.

Not a pic of me, I fucking wish. that's my goal tho. and Yes, im pretty much just all stomach/center which I know is from the food I was eating.

>Exaggerating to discredit the points of others
>Getting overly emotional
>Not fully reading and/or comprehending the points of others

Yep, you are definitely a female.

I felt very fighty today so this is good for me lmao

true tho.

>cut diet to 1100 calories
>exercise moderately (cuz if ur fat ur lazy and youll prolly give up, kek i did)

LITERALLY all it takes. thats it. not a crazy formula of cutting this or that out of you diet.

1100 Calories.
Exercise.
Be Skinny
Get dick from dudes who don't have cheetos dust on their hands. (half this thread)

>im pretty much just all stomach/center

You are a blatant sexist.

I am not being facetious when I say that.

All white knights are racist. They are treating women differently just because they are women.

You would never defend a fat dude being called fat.

k. will do.

*All white knights are sexist.

Autocorrect got me but the point stands.

itt: nigs not realizing women aren't fragile flowers and like to be treated like cunts

How old are you?