This is the face of modern cinèma

This is the face of modern cinèma

Other urls found in this thread:

icecreamconvos.com/b-o-b-had-sex-with-taylor-swift/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh don't be such a fucking baby.

It could be worse: it could be the 90s.

Honestly Finn and Kylo were the only two people in the movie I found even remotely interesting.

Why has absolutely everybody forgotten about The Force Awakens?

It's 2016.

yeah, fuck hiring the best person for the job

hire people based on their skin colour, that's totally not racist
IT'S 2016

Sounds like someone is a little too privileged to get hired by JJ Abrams.

Too bad, but if we don't discriminate on the basis of race how are we ever going to put an end to racial discrimination?

how many oscars will make up for the slave trade?

give us a number and we can start to work out how long this is going to take

DESU finn was the only character I liked.

this is the ass of modern cinema

And that's the reason most movies are flopping.

this girl has hilarious mouth

This is why I like sports

In sports you fill the team with the most capable individuals you can find/afford

It's not about filling a fucking race quota, a man/woman quota, or any of that shit.

Nobody goes, gee, the Cavaliers don't have enough mexicans playing for them, I think we should throw in a mexican to meet the mexican quota

I'm sick and tired of the meeting the quota shit, I wish it would go away.

Everyone should hire the most qualified individuals for the task at hand, whether it's acting, sports, whatever.

I want the ass of modern cinema on my face desu

kek kys

Wtf is that place, those lights are atrocious.

Is their any celebrity waifu that hasn't been blacked?

>tay tay
>Daisy
>Katy Perry

New Alone in the Dark movie looks promising.

Attack the Block was a good movie.

Best Emma

She was asian owned for a while

JESUS! ....lay of the donuts.

They should keep her hair like that.

#MoreFilipinosInBasketball2016

White girls and black men, the perfect match for each other.

>tay tay

It is well known she fucked the rapper b.o.b, they have both been asked outright if they had sex and neither one will say no

icecreamconvos.com/b-o-b-had-sex-with-taylor-swift/

>unanimous critical and fan acclaim
>threads every day
>best selling Blu ray of the year
>Hype for future films higher than ever

Yeah no fuck off, you say people have "forgotten" about it because it's the only way your contrarian mind can pretend TFA was a failure.

Filipinos are the most powerful race.

It's the same success all the Avengers films have had. You agree Avengers is commercial schlock right?

>Hype for future films higher than ever

Not true at all. The hype for episode 1, 2 and 3 was far far higher. You couldn't turn on the radio without hearing the soundtrack. Every ad break had a star wars ad. There were star wars billboards every where, everyone was hyped as hell.

ENRICHED

Not expecting a big franchise film like Avengers to be commercial schlock is as retarded as not expecting Star Wars to be commercial schlock.

But that's not the argument, the argument is whether or not is well received. Because I can show you dozens of examples of commercial schlock that wasn't.

Wrong, OP.

>Not expecting a big franchise film like Avengers to be commercial schlock is as retarded as not expecting Star Wars to be commercial schlock.
Star Wars only really became a worthwhile franchise once the prequel trilogy was released 2bh. Fandom is poison and any time "fans" are alienated than that is something I can support from an artistic standpoint.

If they released a new Iron Man movie that made every capeshit fan literally kill themselves then that alone would retroactively make the MCU a positive thing. The original trilogy drew the plebs out of the woodwork. The Prequels took a dagger and stabbed every last single one. And now the Disney Jew machine is working their hardest to undo this artistic victory with the most aggressive pandering seen so far.

>moving the goalposts
>unironically using phrases like "commercial schlock"

So you ARE a pseudointellectual contrarian. Go jerk off to your 1920s Soviet silent cinema

Except for the villains. They need to be white males.

ITT Fucking retards

Fuck off OP...like the old ones their careers will be dead after the trilogy